Replace 1z0-934 Faq 2019
Exambible 1z0-934 Questions are updated and all 1z0-934 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-934 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-934 exam without a problem. We have Renewal Oracle 1z0-934 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-934 First attempt! Here What I Did.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three are characteristics of Device Virtualization?
- A. Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service does not support Device Virtualization.
- B. You can monitor each device endpoint's health, performance, and location via the client software library API or with REST calls made to those devices.
- C. You can collect data from your devices using APIs delivered with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service Client Software Libraries or Oracle IoT Cloud Service Gateway.
- D. The APIs provided enable you to send telemetry messages and device data from your devices to Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service, control your devices, and deploy applications to your gateway devices.
- E. Devices used are not rea
- F. They are virtual devices and linked with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) CS.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three options are available for Business rule conflict resolution in Process Cloud Service?
- A. No Conflict
- B. Skip
- C. Override
- D. Escalate
- E. Conflict
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements correctly define the use cases for Business Process Execution Language(BPEL) vs. Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) vs. Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)?
- A. Decision Model and Notation (DMN) replaces BPMN in modern Cloud Architectures.
- B. All are part of a typical/traditional on-premise enterprise integration strategy and can also be an important part of a hybrid on-premises/Cloud architecture.
- C. BPEL is inherently better than BPMN in managing orchestrations that involve people, because BPEL can also interact with systems.
- D. An ESB is used primarily for stateless messages and service mediatio
- E. The ESB construct is being replaced by API's and API Gateways in modern Cloud architectures.
- F. BPEL and ESB are both good technologies for doing heavy transformations of data before sending the data to a back-end system or database.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which four are states that a device can be in throughout its lifecycle?
- A. Activated
- B. Decommissioned
- C. Disabled
- D. Saved
- E. Deactivated
- F. Registered
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three background colors are displayed for autocomplete in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Blue for complex binding names (their children may contain valid binding names)
- B. Red for invalid binding names
- C. Green for valid binding names
- D. Orange for unmatched binding names
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/process-cloud/user/binding-form-data-controls.html#GUID-CECD2F13-1 The background colors displayed for the autocomplete options are:
Green for valid binding names
Red for invalid binding names
Blue for complex binding names (their children may contain valid binding names)
If a control isn’t linked to an attribute or if a control is linked to an invalid attribute, an error message is
displayed in the Binding
field and an error icon is displayed in the canvas. When a control doesn't have a valid
binding, any value entered into the control in runtime is not passed on to the form payload.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about implementing an API-First strategy?
- A. The API is to be developed first before any UI or new business logic are created.
- B. It generally is assumed that SOAP/WSDL are the key specifications for defining the API.
- C. The code to execute business logic needs to exist and be exposed as an API first before you build a strategy around it.
- D. You define the API definition/contract first before any work on its implementation or any applications that use it, allowing to work in parallel.
NEW QUESTION 7
You receive an exception message: "java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Path does not chain with any of the trust anchors' What needs to be verified when this exception message is received?
- A. Run this command to verify code.keystore has system certificates: keytool -list -stotetype JKS -keystore config\code.keystore
- B. Run this command to verify code.truststore has system certificates:keytool -list -storetype JKS -keystore config\code.truststore
- C. Run this command to verify cacerts has system certificates: keytool -list -storetype JKS -keystore security\cacerts
- D. Run this command to verify code.certstore has system certificates: keytool -list -storetype JKS -keystore config\code.certstore
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two key benefits of Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM) in the management and security of Web services across the organization?
- A. Security is controlled by the developer of the service and this gives greater control to the development of the service.
- B. OAuth services are used for REST based services.
- C. OWSM provide a framework that is externalized and declarative outside of the web service implementation.
- D. Developers no longer need to understand security specifications and security implementation details.
NEW QUESTION 9
What options are available for Escalation and Expiration of human tasks in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Escalate, Restart, Next or Previous
- B. Renew, start, end, or error
- C. Never Escalate, Skip, hierarchy, or New
- D. Never expire, Expire, Renew, or Escalate
Configuring Task Expiration, Renewal, or Escalation
You can configure a human task to never expire, to expire after a certain time, to renew the expiration time, or to escalate after a certain time passes.
To configure an action to perform on a specific deadline:
Click the Escalation and Expiration
tab on the implementation pane.
The Escalation and Expiration tab appears.
Use the radio buttons to specify if you want the human task to Never expire, Expire, Renew, or
Never expire: the human task doesn’t expire and if no user completes it, it remains in the users task list for an indeterminate period of time.
Expire: the human task expires after the specified time and is no longer accessible from the task list.
Renew: when the specified time passes, the expiration date is extended for one more period until it reaches the specified amount of renewals allowed.
Escalate: when the specified time passes, the human task is escalated to the specified escalation levels.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two are execution modes supported by gateway node in Integration API Platform Cloud Service?
- A. Production
- B. Development
- C. Stage
- D. Test
NEW QUESTION 11
You receive a status code: 502 Proxy Error. Which is a possible event cause for this error?
- A. when the proxy setup is incorrect
- B. while registering a large number of devices using the Batch Registration feature under the Devices menu
- C. while adding proxy for an enterprise application device
- D. while the proxy server is not responding to the request
NEW QUESTION 12
Which operation is NOT supported by Stage activity?
- A. Read Entire File
- B. Delete File
- C. Write File
- D. Unzip File
- E. Zip File
- F. Read File in Segments
NEW QUESTION 13
Which setting is used for a system that is hosting a web application to be allowed to access Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service resources?
- A. Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- B. Management Console Timeout Interval
- C. Message Storage and Command Notification
- D. OAuth Access Token Lifetime
NEW QUESTION 14
Given that a gateway node should have a dedicated user credential for connecting to the API Platform Management Service, what grants should be assigned to that user?
- A. Node Service Account
- B. Deploy API
- C. View all Details
- D. Deploy to Gateway
NEW QUESTION 15
Which is NOT a key advantage of using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. Public/Private Cloud Portability
- B. choice of IDE for development
- C. Auto Association of Oracle SaaS Applications
- D. prebuilt integrations
- E. recommendations
NEW QUESTION 16
What are the two types of analytics processors in Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. Batch Analytics Processors
- B. Natural Analytics Processors
- C. Static Analytics Processors
- D. streaming Analytics Processors
he type of analytics processor to use depends on the nature of your data:
Streaming Analytics Processors
Use streaming analytics processors to analyze high volumes of rapidly changing data streamed from your sensors and devices. Streaming analytics processors are continuously running from the moment you deploy them, waiting for your devices to stream data.
See Creating Streaming Analytics Processors.
Batch Analytics Processors
Use batch analytics processors to analyze large volumes of batch data. Typically, batch analytics processors process data stored in the Oracle NoSQL or other data sources. Unlike streaming analytics processors they are not continuously running, they only run when you call them using the REST API they expose.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the default value for Command Notification Timeout?
- A. 5 seconds
- B. 2 seconds
- C. 10 seconds
- D. 1 second
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two are NOT default start and end events in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Folder start and None end event
- B. SOAP start and SOAP end event
- C. None start and end event
- D. Task start and end event
NEW QUESTION 19
Which four are types of links that can be created to read data and events from devices, access different data sources for reading and writing data, and to deliver the results of analytics processing?
- A. Device Message and Analyzed Message
- B. Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- C. Spark SQL and Oracle NoSQL
- D. Oracle Database as a Service
- E. Local File System
NEW QUESTION 20
What Mapper function can you use to get the lookup value in Mapping Builder?
- A. GetLookupValue
- B. FindLookupValue
- C. LookupValue
- D. SearchLookupValue
NEW QUESTION 21
What policy is required to be in an API if that API is to be used under a Plan?
- A. Application Rate Limiting
- B. Basic Auth
- C. Key Validation
- D. Interface Filtering
NEW QUESTION 22
What are two possible reasons for a Gateway not getting started?
- A. The loT Service may be down.
- B. The provisioning file may contain correct Activation ID and Activation Secret.
- C. There is an invalid certificate.
- D. The provisioning file may contain incorrect Activation ID and incorrect Activation Secret.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which four statements are correct regarding the differences between WSDL/SOAP and REST/JSON?
- A. REST is typically invoked with HTTP verbs.
- B. WSLD is simpler, REST is richer
- C. Modem API-First architectures prefer to use thed-and-true WSDUSOAP services over REST services because they are richer and provide a tighter contract
- D. WSDL is a request for a service; REST is a request for a resource
- E. WSDL is a tight contract; REST is a loose contract
- F. REST more easily used in developing Uls than WSDUSOA
- G. REST is gaining popularity in application development.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two statements about lookup are correct?
- A. Create a lookup to map values between application.
- B. Lookups are deployed as part of integration activation.
- C. Changes made to lookups already used in active integrations take effect immediately.
- D. You cannot clone a copy of an existing lookup.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which two are ways the Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service environment can be accessed?
- A. using SOAP Interface
- B. using REST Interface
- C. Using a desktop client
- D. using Web Browser
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-934 Questions & Answers shared by Passcertsure, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.passcertsure.com/1z0-934-test/ (New 71 Q&As)