Cisco 200-150 Dumps Questions 2021
Exam Code: 200-150 (), Exam Name: DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking, Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 200-150 Exam.
Check 200-150 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which description of NPIV is true?
- A. It allows storage traffic to transverse Ethernet networks.
- B. It exchanges zone information through the fabric.
- C. It assigns multiple Fiber Channel IDs to a single N Port.
- D. It is enabled on a per-VSAN basis.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement is true regarding FIP in FCoE enabled Storage Area Networks?.
- A. It discovers and initializes converged network capable devices connected to an Ethernet cloud.
- B. it uses a dedicated EtherType of 0xFFFF.
- C. it reduces the number of network interface cards required to connect to disparate storage and IP networks.
- D. It reduces the number of cables and switches.
NEW QUESTION 3
7K-3 and 7k-4 have the following configuration.
Spanning-tree mst 1 priority 24576 Spanning-tree mst configuration name DCICN
instance 1 vlan 100-150
Which of the following statements is true about the network?
- A. 7K-3 is the mst root for VLANs 100-150
- B. 7k-4 is the mst root for VLANs 100-150
- C. Both 7k-3 and 7k-4 are the root for VLANs 100-150
- D. MST is not enabled on 7k-3 and 7k-4
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the maximum of fabric modules that can be installed in a Cisco Nexus 7000 chassis?
- A. 5
- B. 6
- C. 4
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement describes the use of zones in a VSAN?
- A. zones are configured at the fabric core.
- B. An HBA or storage device can belong to one zone.
- C. zones limit unicast, multicast, and broadcast traffic.
- D. zones are a group ports within a single VSAN.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two types of interface exist on Cisco Nexus Fabric Extender? (Choose two)
- A. network interface (NIF)
- B. uplink interface (UF)
- C. host interface (HIF)
- D. edge interface (EIF)
- E. trunk interface (TIF)
NEW QUESTION 7
How many Fire Channel zone sets can be active at one time for any given VSAN?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 8
Which product is a Call Control Server thatsupports both voice and video communication?
- A. Cisco Meeting Server
- B. Cisco Telepresence Management Suite
- C. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- D. Cisco Content Server
NEW QUESTION 9
In a Resident and Scalable Meeting Servers solution where should TURN Servers be configured?
- A. CMS Edge
- B. CMS Core
- C. UCM Server
- D. TelePresence Server
NEW QUESTION 10
If a user of a SIP endpoint registered to an Expresswayconfigured with only the vidoe.com domain physically dials. ''6501'', what alias is presented in the SIP invite message?
- A. 6501@<ip address of the endpoint
- B. 6501
- C. 6501 @<ip address of the Expressway
- D. email@example.com
NEW QUESTION 11
For which reason would you implement a VSAN?
- A. to overcome the limitations of zoning
- B. to virtualize storage
- C. to segment the physical fabric into multiple logical fabrics
- D. to overcome the limitations of LUN masking
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three layers of the OSI model are included in the application layer of the TCP/IP model? (Choose three.)
- A. 5
- B. 6
- C. 3
- D. 7
- E. 4
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is an administrator function Cisco Spark partner resellers are allowed to perform from the Cisco Spark Management portal?
- A. Determine Single Sign-On customer usage report.
- B. Determine role-based access and view usage reports.
- C. Enable Single-On and Directory sync through corporate LDAP services on premises.
- D. Customer account management.
NEW QUESTION 14
The MAC address table on a Cisco Nexus Series switch is full What Layer 2 network behavior will occur while the network MAC address table remains full?
- A. The switch will remove all dynamically learned MAC addresses from the table
- B. Frames with an unknown destination address will be flooded
- C. All frames will be flooded
- D. The switch will reset the MAC address table, removing all MAC addresses.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which VTP mode disallows the creation of local VLANs?
- A. transparent
- B. tunneling
- C. server
- D. client
- E. off
- F. native
Explanation: "A VTP client behaves like a VTP server and transmits and receives VTP updates on its trunks, but you cannot create, change, or delete VLANs on a VTP client. VLANs are configured on another switch in the domain that is in server mode."
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is included in an endpoint's registration request message sent to a SIP Server?
- A. E 164 URI
- B. E 164 address
- C. SIP Server IP address
- D. Endpoint IP address
Thanks for reading the newest 200-150 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 200-150 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/200-150-dumps.html (177 Q&As Dumps)