Pinpoint 200-150 Exam Questions 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 200-150 Exam quickly & easily. The 200-150 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 200-150 exam.
Also have 200-150 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What do Enterprise Settings on Cisco Spark determine?
- A. API integration
- B. How Connectors are integrated in a hybrid deployment.
- C. BOT integration
- D. Where user information comes from
NEW QUESTION 2
Drag and drop the FCoE protocols on the left to the correct descriptions on the right.
Explanation: DCBXP =used to announce, exchange, and negotiate node parameters between peers ETS = provides prioritized processing based on bandwidth allocation
PFC = Flow control mechanism
FIP =perform device discovery, initialization, and link maintenance
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement describes the uses of zones in a VSAN?
- A. Zones are configured at the fabric core.
- B. An HBA or storage device can only belong to zone.
- C. Zones limit unicast, multicast, and broadcast traffic.
- D. Zones are a group of sports within a single VSAN.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which call solution supports messaging, meeting and calling?
- A. Expressway
- B. UCM
- C. Spark
- D. HCS
NEW QUESTION 5
Which protocol is supported when OSPFv2 is used as the routing protocol?
- A. NetBios
- B. LAT
- C. IPv4
- D. IPv6
NEW QUESTION 6
The MAC address table on a Cisco Nexus Server switch is full .What Layer 2 network behavior will occur while the network MAC address table remains full?
- A. All frames will be flooded.
- B. Frames with an unknown destination address will be flooded.
- C. The switch reset the Mac address tabl
- D. removin all MAC addresses.
- E. The stitch will remove all dynamically MAC address from the table
NEW QUESTION 7
Which is an endpoint supported by Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. Legacy H 323 endpoints
- B. CMAClients
- C. immersive Telepresence endpoints
- D. Jabber Video
NEW QUESTION 8
How is TIP defined?
- A. TIP allows communication between any immersive and non-immersive endpoint.
- B. TIP multiple RTP ports to reduce the number of video streams required in call between immersive endpoints.
- C. TIP multiple RTP ports to reduce the number of video streams required in calls between any H.323 and SIP endpoint, whether they are immersive endpoints or non-immersive endpoints.
- D. TIP allows communication between any endpoint, regardless of what protocol is used.
NEW QUESTION 9
Whichtype of API is used to configure settings on the Cisco Meeting Server?
- A. XML-RPC
- B. SOAP
- C. REST
- D. XMP-RPC
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two addresses are valid in the data layer of the OSI reference model? (Choose two.)
- A. 10. 1.1.1
- B. 00:00:0C:5C: 5E: A2: F3
- C. 34:75:10:88:5A
- D. Fe80::88a1: 74f0:78748b51:1919
- E. 2001:0db8:85a3::8a2a:0370:7334
NEW QUESTION 11
Before you configure an SVI on a Cisco Nexus Series switch, which command must you enter?
- A. Feature pim
- B. feature ospf
- C. feature interface-vlan
- D. feature private-vlan
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. Which command allows the Cisco Nexus 5000 switch to continue to start up?
- A. switch(boot)# load n5000-uk220.127.116.11.N1.4.bin
- B. switch(boot)# configure terminalswitch(boot-config)# admin-password Cisco123
- C. switch(boot)# load n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.2.1.N1.4.bin
- D. switch(boot)# load system-latest
NEW QUESTION 13
Which management solution works with endpoints registered to UCM, VCS and Expressway?
- A. TMS
- B. Time
- C. CMA
- D. CMR
NEW QUESTION 14
What are three reasons that switches supersede bridges? (Choose three.)
- A. Smaller frame buffers decrease latency.
- B. Forward, filter, or flood frames.
- C. Multiple simultaneous communications between ports.
- D. Larger inspection engine allows for higher throughput.
- E. Switches have many ports.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which is a Call Control Device in a Cisco Collaboration environment?
- A. Cisco Content Server
- B. Cisco Meeting Server
- C. Cisco Telepresence Management Suite
- D. Cisco Expressway
NEW QUESTION 16
Which situation results in a flashing blue status LED on a Cisco Nexus 7000 switch I/O module?
- A. The switch has just been powered on, and the module is resetting.
- B. The module is resetting and both ejector levers are out.
- C. The module has been inserted during the initialization process.
- D. The module could not power up because of insufficient power.
- E. The operator has activated this LED to identify this module in the chassis.
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 200-150 dumps! All 200-150 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/200-150/ (177 New Questions)