Cisco 200-150 Braindumps 2021
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Cisco 200-150 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Cisco 200-150 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online 200-150 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What two actions can be taken to enable inter-VLAN communications in the data center? (Choose two.)
- A. extend Layer 2 services to a Layer 3 capable VLAN using Layer 3 tunneling.
- B. use a routing protocol to direct packets into the Layer 2 network
- C. connect Layer 2 VLANs together with 802.1Q trunks
- D. deploy a router as a Layer 3 services gateway attached inside each Layer 2 VLAN
- E. install a Layer 3 capable switch in the data center.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which is used in both CMR Premises and CMR Hybrid solutions?
- A. Cisco CTS
- B. Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
- C. Cisco Meeting Server
- D. Cisco Conductor
NEW QUESTION 3
Which description of the AAA accounting feature is true?
- A. It regulates which options a user can access on a switch.
- B. It maintains a log of every management session used to access a switch.
- C. It verifies the identity of a user who is accessing a switch.
- D. It assembles a set of attributes that describe what a user is authorized to perform.
NEW QUESTION 4
What two technologies can be used to connect to storage arrays on a converged Ethernet IP network? (Choose two.)
- A. FCoE
- B. Fiber Channel
- C. iSCSI
- D. InfinBand
- E. FabricPath
NEW QUESTION 5
At which layer of the OSI Model is TCP traffic encapsulated?
- A. transport
- B. data-link
- C. application
- D. presentation
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Cisco UCS power policy mode enables a configuration that can tolerate the loss of an input power circuit?
- A. nonredundatnt
- B. Grid
- C. N+1 in normal mode
- D. N+1 in high-density mode
Explanation: Grid Redundant (N+N) – below: The purpose of the grid redundant mode is to enable a configuration that can tolerate the loss of either a power supply or a input power circuit. In grid-redundant mode the system can withstand the loss of any two power supplies. The Figure 5 shows the required wiringScheme for Grid Redundant power where N=2.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement about First Hop Redundancy Protocols is true?
- A. They ensure a loop-free logical topology.
- B. They use multicast to communicate hello messages with each other.
- C. They ensure a loop-free physical topology.
- D. They always require a minimum of three IP addresses.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which type of media uses electromagnetic waves that are generated by lasers, is often used in campus backbones, and is capable of transmitting to a distance of 60 kilometers?
- A. shielded twisted-pair cable
- B. coaxial cable
- C. multimode fiber-optic cable
- D. single-mode fiber-optic cable
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. What two conclusions can be mode based upon the output? (Choose two.)
- A. regular fromat WWNs are being used
- B. the command show flogl database was run
- C. the command show fcns database vsan 1 was run
- D. registered name formate WWNs are being used
- E. extended format WWNs are being used.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which call processing stage standardizes destination aliases originating from both SIP and H.323 devices?
- A. Hunt group
- B. Find Rules
- C. transforms
- D. Conference template
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Cisco UCS Manager generates a Call Home fault report. Which action do you take to resolve the issue?
- A. Verify that air flows through the chassis correctly
- B. Remove the equipment that generates excessive heat near the top of the rack
- C. Ensure that power cables are connected to the fan assemblies of the UCS
- D. Adjust the chassis temperature threshold to a higher setting
NEW QUESTION 12
How many video endpoints can call into a CMR Cloud meeting?
- A. 10
- B. 25
- C. 50
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 13
When command set will create an access control 1st on a Cisco Nexus switch to permit only unencrypted Web traffic from any source to destination host 10.10.1.110?
- A. N5K-A(config)#access-list 101 permit tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80
- B. N5K-A(config)# Ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# permit tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80 N5K-A(config-acl)# permit Ip any any
- C. N5K-A(config)#Ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# permit tcp any host 10.10.110 eq 80
- D. N5K-A(config)#Ip access-list 101 permit tcp any host 10.10.1.100 eq 80 N5K-A(config)#Ip access-list 101 deny ip any any
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two of the following statements are true with respect to STP in this network? (Choose 2)
- A. Both 5k’s have BPDU Guard and BPDU Filter enabled by default, while both 7k’s do not
- B. Both 5k’s bridge Assurance enabled, while both 7k’s do not
- C. 7k’s is the root bridge for VLANs 100-150
- D. Both 7K-3 and 7k-4 being vPC peers, are the root bridge for VLANs 100-150
- E. No devices have a root cost higher than 1, since all devices are no more that 1 hop away from each other
NEW QUESTION 15
What is themaximumnumber of Expressways that can be clustered?
- A. 9
- B. 6
- C. 5
- D. 2
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is a feature available in Expressway version 8.9?
- A. The ability to register desktop phones
- B. Global phone books
- C. SRST redundancy
- D. The ability to register video endpoints
Thanks for reading the newest 200-150 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 200-150 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/200-150-exam-dumps.html (177 Q&As Dumps)