100% Correct 200-155 Dumps Questions 2021
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Cisco 200-155 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Cisco 200-155 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online 200-155 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which description of a VNTag is true?
- A. A VNTag is inserted between the source MAC address and the 802.1Q field.
- B. The VNTag is used to identify the service level that is granted to a frame.
- C. A VNTag is based on the destination MAC address and the 802.1Q field.
- D. A VNTag requires a Cisco Nexus 1000v Series Switch.
NEW QUESTION 2
A Cisco UCS administrator wants only the Cisco UCS chassis with four connections between each IOM and the Fabric Interconnect pair to be recognized. Which policy and corresponding action must be configured?
- A. Chassis/FEX Discovery Policy, Action: 4-link
- B. Chassis/FEX Discovery Policy, Redundancy Action: N+1
- C. Rack Management Connection Policy, Action: 4-link
- D. Power Policy, Redundancy Action: Grid
- E. Rack Server Discovery Policy, Action: 4-link
NEW QUESTION 3
A Cisco DCS administrator is ready to cable two newly racked Fabric Interconnects. Which two
cabling configurations should be used for the heartbeat connectivity? (Choose two.)
- A. Connect the Layer 1 portal Fabric Interconnect Ala me Layer 2 port of Fabric Interconnect B.
- B. Connect the Layer 2 port of Fabric Interconnect A to the Layer 2 port of Fabric Interconnect B.
- C. Connect the Layer 1 port of Fabric Interconnect A to the Layer 1 port of Fabric Interconnect B.
- D. Keep the Layer 2 port of both Fabric Interconnects disconnected.
- E. Connect the Layer 2 port of Fabric Interconnect A to the Layer 1 port of Fabric Interconnect B.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which policy is typically required for communication between two EPGs within an ACI fabric?
- A. contracts
- B. VRF
- C. bridge domain
- D. VLAN
NEW QUESTION 5
What are two benefits of blade servers as compared to rack servers? (Choose two.)
- A. higher performance
- B. fewer cables
- C. Easier to provision
- D. more disk space
- E. lower initial cost of one server
NEW QUESTION 6
Which option describes the STP requirements for Cisco Fabric Path?
- A. MST must be configured an every Cisco Fabric Path VLAN.
- B. STP is required only to resolve border link failures
- C. RPVST must be configured on every Cisco Fabric Path VLAN
- D. STP is not required on Cisco Fabric Path interfaces.
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer is deploying a Cisco Nexus 1000v into VMWare vSphere using the OVA fie. The engineer
deployed the VSM virtual machine in vCenter and completed the initial setup script of the VSM. Which two additional configuration steps are needed to implement the 100GV? (Choose two)
- A. Configure an SVS connection to vCenter in the console of the 1000V.
- B. Add hosts to the distributed virtual switch in vCenter.
- C. Add hosts to the distributed virtual switch in the console of the 1000V.
- D. Add the 1000v as a virtual distributed switch in vCenter.
- E. Configure an SVS connection to vCenter using the vCenter wizard.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which description of a VMM domain profile is true?
- A. specifies connectivity policies that enable Cisco AC1 to connect to a virtual machine manager
- B. associates a physical network to a virtual network
- C. specifies the credentials used to connect the Cisco ACI to a virtual machine controller
- D. associates virtual machines in multiple domains
NEW QUESTION 9
You must configure the logical constructs of a Cisco ACI policy model in the correct hierarchical order Drag and drop the constructs on the left to the correct order on the right
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two server properties can be defined within a service profile? (Choose two )
- A. RAID controller type
- B. CPU speed
- C. memory capacity
- D. MAC address
- E. NIC count
NEW QUESTION 11
Which result occurs when communication fails between a VSM and a VEM?
- A. The new active VSM broadcasts requests to all VEMs to switch to the new active VSM device.
- B. The VEM queries VMware vCenter for a new configuration.
- C. The VEM is disabled and an administrator must bring the VEM up.
- D. The VEM stops forwarding packets until communication to the VSM can be established.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three pools are building blocks that you use to uniquely identify hardware resources? (Choose
- A. UUID pool
- B. DHCP pool
- C. WWNN and WWPN pool
- D. MAC address pool
- E. RBAC pool
- F. disk pool
NEW QUESTION 13
Which feature monitors state transitions of components and processes in Cisco Unified Computing System?
- A. finite state machine
- B. state monitor
- C. state manager
- D. discovery
- E. logical state arbiter
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two features of a Cisco Nexus 2232TM Fabric Extender? (Choose two )
- A. 10 Gigabit uplinks
- B. RJ45 host interfaces
- C. unified ports
- D. 4 uplink ports
- E. side-to-back airflow
NEW QUESTION 15
Drag and drop the descriptions on the left to the correct operational planes on the right.
NEW QUESTION 16
Drag and drop the VPC components from the left onto the correct descriptions on the right. Not all options are used.
NEW QUESTION 17
What are two main benefits of standardized open API’s in a multi-vendor environment? (Choose
- A. automation
- B. clustering
- C. interoperability
- D. centralized management
- E. configuration management
NEW QUESTION 18
Drag and drop the vPC components from the left onto the correct descriptions on the right.
Explanation: Peer gateway = Supports nonstandard layer 2 packet forwarding
Peer link = Used to forward BPDUs to the primary switch
Domain = Encompasses both peer switches
Peer Keepalive = Addresses split brain scenarios
Priority = defines a primary role
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option accurately describes the infrastructure?
- A. X represents the spine nodes Y represents the leaf nodes Z is the Cisco Fabric Interconnect layer W is the VMware vCenter Server
- B. X represents the spine nodes Y represents the leaf nodes Z is the Cisco ACI fabric W is the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
- C. X represents the leaf nodes Y represents the spine nodes Z is the Cisco ACI fabric W ts the VMware vCenter Server
- D. X represents the collapsed backWne nodes Y represents the access nodes Z is the Cisco Fabric Interconnect layer W is the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
Thanks for reading the newest 200-155 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certifytools 200-155 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certifytools.com/200-155-exam.html (215 Q&As Dumps)