High quality 200-155 Study Guides 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 200-155 Exam quickly & easily. The 200-155 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 200-155 exam.
Check 200-155 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the minimum number of infrastructure controllers in a Cisco APIC cluster deployment for a production data center?
- A. Three virtual appliances.
- B. Three physical appliances.
- C. Two physical appliances
- D. Two virtual appliances
NEW QUESTION 2
Which term in Cisco Unified Computing System is subject to finite state machine validation?
- A. SNMP get
- B. server boot
- C. firmware downloads
- D. server discovery
NEW QUESTION 3
Which equipment policy is directly affected by the number of links between a fabric interconnect and an I/O module?
- A. global power allocation policy
- B. rack management connection policy
- C. firmware auto sync server policy
- D. chassis/FEX discovery policy
NEW QUESTION 4
After configuring a vPC between the core Nexus 7000 and the middle of row Nexus 5548, the network administrator notices that one of the port channel interfaces is 90% utilized, while the other interface in the port channel is rarely used Further analysis reveals that the over utilized port has traffic earning from a single server that is accessing an SQL database What configuration on the Nevus 5548 will help rebalance the vPC?
- A. port-channel load-balance ethernet source-destination-ip
- B. port-channel load-balance ethernet source-destination-mac
- C. port-channel load-balance ethernet destination-port
- D. port-channel load-balance ethernet source destination-port
NEW QUESTION 5
Alan is an IT administrator for an organization.
He needs to verify if all the port channels on Nexus 1000V Switch are enabled for LACP. Which command can be used to verify the same?
- A. show port-channel traffic
- B. show port-profile
- C. show port-channel summary
- D. show port-channel usage
NEW QUESTION 6
A network uses one pair of Layer 3 switches for core and distribution purposes. Which design is this
- A. collapsed Layer 3 core
- B. collapsed Layer 2-3
- C. collapsed distribution
- D. collapsed core
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two options are advantages of a spine and leaf architecture? (Choose two )
- A. robust multipathing
- B. traffic that is optimized for east-west communication
- C. star topology
- D. traffic that is optimized for north-south communication
- E. exponential scalability
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements accurately describe a Cisco UCS service profile? (Choose two.)
- A. LAN and SAN policies are inherited from the root profile.
- B. A service profile contains the policies that are required for a server.
- C. A service profile contains the operating system to be used by a logical server.
- D. A service profile contains the logical identity for a server.
- E. One compute node can have several profiles simultaneously.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
Which benefit of a vHBA template pair is true?
- A. requires that you configure vHBA pairs independently
- B. allows the use of fewer IP addresses in the WWPN pool
- C. enables you to group vHBAs that share attributes
- D. provides redundancy by linking to another template that uses fabric B
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two Cisco ACI components are included in an Application Network Profile?
- A. Contracts
- B. EPGs
- C. clients
- D. tenants
- E. contexts
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer allocates 12 physical ports to a new VDC. Which command is used to verify VDC port allocation on a Cisco Nexus switch?
- A. show vdc port-membership
- B. show vdc port-allocation
- C. show vdc allocation
- D. show vdc membership
NEW QUESTION 12
Which action is executed by Cisco ACI during the initial fabric setup?
- A. configures fabric ports by using POAP
- B. creates STP topology for the fabric
- C. performs fabric discovery with LLDP
- D. performs fabric discovery with CDP
NEW QUESTION 13
The ARC is responsible for which two processes? (Choose two )
- A. network policy configuration
- B. fabric segmentation
- C. BGP end-node emulation
- D. ISL blocking per STP implementation
- E. switch firmware management
NEW QUESTION 14
Drag and drop the vPC components from the left onto the correct descriptions on the right. Not all options are used.
Explanation: 1. Member port
2. Peer link
4. Peer keepalive link
NEW QUESTION 15
What are three components of a Cisco UCS blade server system? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco UCS B-Series chassis
- B. Cisco UCS C-Series server
- C. Cisco UCS B-Series server
- D. Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- E. Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect
- F. Cisco UCS C-Series chassis
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer is configuring a server for storage connectivity using a Cisco MDS switch. The engineer connects the server to the switch, powers up the server, and then wants to verify that the server has logged into the fabric. Which command does the engineer use to verify fabric login?
- A. show flogi database
- B. show vsan database
- C. show interface
- D. show zoneset active
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
A customer has connected ports from a Cisco UCS 6296 using factory default settings, in this way:
• Ports 45-48 connected to an upstream Cisco MDS switch
• Ports 16-19 connected to an upstream Cisco Nexus 5596 switch
Which two port modes should be used in Cisco UCS Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. ports 45-48 as Fibre Channel uplink ports
- B. ports 16-19 as uplink ports
- C. ports 45-48 as Fibre Channel storage ports
- D. ports 16-19 as server ports
- E. ports 45-48 as FCoE ports
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
A four-link chassis discovery policy is configured in Cisco UCS Manager. Which
component s are discovered when the chassis components connect to the fabric interconnects?
- A. UCS Chassis B and UCS Chassis C
- B. UCS Chassis C
- C. UCS Chassis B
- D. UCS Chassis A, UCS Chassis B, and UCS Chassis C
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement about NPIV is true?
- A. NPIV provides a means to assign multiple Fibre Channel IDs to a single N-port
- B. NPIV can be enabled on a per-VSAN basis.
- C. NPIV requires a "write erase" and then reload the switch in order to come up into NPIV mode.
- D. NPIV is a Cisco proprietary feature and as such works only between two Cisco switches.
- E. NPIV must not be enabled on a switch that is also running N-port virtualization.
Thanks for reading the newest 200-155 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Simply pass 200-155 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.simply-pass.com/Cisco-exam/200-155-dumps.html (215 Q&As Dumps)