Free 200-155 Test Prep 2021
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 200-155 Exam quickly & easily. The 200-155 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 200-155 exam.
Online 200-155 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are two benefits of Cisco FabricPath? (Choose two.)
- A. provides increased time to convergence
- B. increases availability with multipathing over all links
- C. uses spanning tree to eliminate switching loops
- D. provisions additional network bandwidth without affecting the network
- E. provides multivendor compatibility
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement about Cisco Nexus 1000V Series switches that operate inside VMware ESXi Hypervisors is true?
- A. A mobile virtual machine network policy is not provided.
- B. A disruptive operational model for your server virtualization and networking teams is provided.
- C. Mobile virtual machine security is not provided.
- D. Policy-based virtual machine connectivity is provided.
NEW QUESTION 3
When configuring Fibre Channel ports and Ethernet ports on the same Cisco Nexus 5500 Platform,
which rule must be followed?
- A. Fiber Channel ports must be configured in blocks of eight ports on the same ASIC.
- B. Fiber Channel ports must be configured with the range that starts with the first port on the module.
- C. Ethernet ports must be configured with the range that starts with the last port on the module.
- D. Fiber Channel ports must be configured with the range that starts with the last port on the module.
NEW QUESTION 4
You create a workflow lo deploy a service profile to a blade server. After you execute the workflow,
you notice that the resulting service request is in a blocked state What could cause the issue?
- A. The request is waiting for approval
- B. The request is waiting to be executed at a later time
- C. A task fails to execute correctly.
- D. The task library required by the workflow is unavailable
NEW QUESTION 5
Drag the Cisco Unified Fabric feature characteristics from the left to the correct technology on the right.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which technology maintains Fibre Channel virtual links between a pair of FCoE devices?
- A. ETS
- B. FLOGI
- C. PFC
- D. FIP
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two description of the workflow are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It fails if the blade has an existing profile.
- B. It creates a service profile.
- C. It deletes the service profile after associating the profile to a server.
- D. It attempts to recreate the service profile if the initial attempt fails.
- E. It assigns a service profile to a blade
NEW QUESTION 8
To uniquely define server instances in the Cisco UCS system, what do you configure?
- A. service profile
- B. vMotion
- C. UUID resource pool
- D. vNIC template
NEW QUESTION 9
A UCS administrator has been tasked with creating a new server profile Which two pools can be used
to assign Layer 2 interface information? (Choose two)
- A. Server
- B. Mac Address
- C. IP address
- D. UUD
- E. WWN
NEW QUESTION 10
Drag and drop the descriptions from the left onto the correct operational planes on the right.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which benefit is realized by using a fabric extender?
- A. improved data rates
- B. reduced routing complexity
- C. cut-through local, nonblocking switching
- D. central control and management by its parent switch
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two modes of setup are offered on the initial setup script on a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect? (Choose two.)
- A. Restore
- B. Setup
- C. Console
- D. Serial
- E. Management 0
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit below:
The figure shows CLI interface forVSAN configuration of Cisco MDS 9000 switch.
Which command is required to enter the configuration prompt for VSAN as shown in figure?
- A. config t
- B. vsan name
- C. vsan
- D. vsan database
NEW QUESTION 14
Which technology prevents the flooding of unknown unicast traffic across an IP link between two
- A. OTV
- B. VPLS
- C. MPLS
- D. TRILL
NEW QUESTION 15
Drag the Network virtualization technology on the left to the correct definition on the right.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which Cisco Nexus 1000V component is the equivalent of a line card on a standard Cisco Nexus switch?
- A. Virtual Ethernet Module
- B. Virtual Supervisor Module
- C. Virtual Service Blade
- D. Virtual Security Gateway
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
Refer to the exhibit. Which statement accurately describes how traffic is handled within the fabric?
- A. Traffic with the source and the destination on the same leaf switch is managed locally, and all other traffic is managed by the master spine switch that is orchestrated by the Cisco APIC host.
- B. All traffic is managed by the master spine switch that is orchestrated by the Cisco APIC host.
- C. Traffic with the source and the destination on the same leaf switch is managed locally, and all other traffic travels from the ingress leaf to the egress leaf through a spine switch.
- D. All traffic is managed by the master leaf switch that is orchestrated by the Cisco APIC host.
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer the UCS Fabric interconnects for network connectivity to the data center LAN and SAN.
Which two ports types need to be configured to allow traffic to Bow properly? (Choose two)
- A. Ethernet uplink
- B. server uplink
- C. appliance
- D. Fibre Channel uplink
- E. Fibre Channel storage
Explanation: Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects provide these port types:
Server Ports—Server Ports handle data traffic between the Fabric Interconnect and the adapter cards on the servers.
You can only configure Server Ports on the fixed port module. Expansion modules do not support Server Ports.
Uplink Ethernet Ports—Uplink Ethernet Ports connect to external LAN Switches. Network bound Ethernet traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
You can configure Uplink Ethernet Ports on either the fixed module or an expansion module.
Uplink Fibre Channel Ports—Uplink Fibre Channel Ports connect to external SAN Switches. Network bound Fibre Channel traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/servers-unified-computing/ucs-6120xp-20- port-fabric-interconnect/110267-ucs-uplink-ethernet-connection.html
NEW QUESTION 19
A user is trying to create a new VDC in NX-OS in global configurations mode, but receives an error message What issue prevents the user from creating Virtual Device Contexts?
- A. VDCs cannot be created in global configuration mode.
- B. The user is not a vdc-admin.
- C. The user is not a member of the VDC Power Admin group.
- D. The user is not a network-admin.
Explanation: VDCs have the following configuration guidelines and limitations:
Standard VDCs cannot share interfaces, VLANs, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) tables, or port channels.
Only users with the network-admin role can create VDCs.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nx- os/virtual_device_context/configuration/guide/b-7k-Cisco-Nexus-7000-Series-NX-OS-Virtual-Device- Context-Configuration-Guide/creating-vdc.html#concept_967368376CF246FA8B200C78081B389A
P.S. Easily pass 200-155 Exam with 215 Q&As Exambible Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Exambible 200-155 Dumps: https://www.exambible.com/200-155-exam/ (215 New Questions)