All About Approved 200-201 Vce
Master the 200-201 Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Certleader 200-201 exam answers. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 200-201 questions in our Cisco 200-201 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Cisco 200-201 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Cisco 200-201 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 200-201 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the difference between statistical detection and rule-based detection models?
- A. Rule-based detection involves the collection of data in relation to the behavior of legitimate users over a period of time
- B. Statistical detection defines legitimate data of users over a period of time and rule-based detection defines it on an IF/THEN basis
- C. Statistical detection involves the evaluation of an object on its intended actions before it executes that behavior
- D. Rule-based detection defines legitimate data of users over a period of time and statistical detection defines it on an IF/THEN basis
NEW QUESTION 2
What causes events on a Windows system to show Event Code 4625 in the log messages?
- A. The system detected an XSS attack
- B. Someone is trying a brute force attack on the network
- C. Another device is gaining root access to the system
- D. A privileged user successfully logged into the system
NEW QUESTION 3
You have identified a malicious file in a sandbox analysis tool. Which piece of file information from the analysis is needed to search for additional downloads of this file by other hosts?
- A. file name
- B. file hash value
- C. file type
- D. file size
NEW QUESTION 4
What is rule-based detection when compared to statistical detection?
- A. proof of a user's identity
- B. proof of a user's action
- C. likelihood of user's action
- D. falsification of a user's identity
NEW QUESTION 5
Why is encryption challenging to security monitoring?
- A. Encryption analysis is used by attackers to monitor VPN tunnels.
- B. Encryption is used by threat actors as a method of evasion and obfuscation.
- C. Encryption introduces additional processing requirements by the CPU.
- D. Encryption introduces larger packet sizes to analyze and store.
NEW QUESTION 6
An offline audit log contains the source IP address of a session suspected to have exploited a vulnerability resulting in system compromise.
Which kind of evidence is this IP address?
- A. best evidence
- B. corroborative evidence
- C. indirect evidence
- D. forensic evidence
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
What is occurring in this network traffic?
- A. high rate of SYN packets being sent from a multiple source towards a single destination IP
- B. high rate of SYN packets being sent from a single source IP towards multiple destination IPs
- C. flood of ACK packets coming from a single source IP to multiple destination IPs
- D. flood of SYN packets coming from a single source IP to a single destination IP
NEW QUESTION 8
An analyst discovers that a legitimate security alert has been dismissed. Which signature caused this impact on network traffic?
- A. true negative
- B. false negative
- C. false positive
- D. true positive
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two elements are used for profiling a network? (Choose two.)
- A. session duration
- B. total throughput
- C. running processes
- D. listening ports
- E. OS fingerprint
NEW QUESTION 10
Which type of data collection requires the largest amount of storage space?
- A. alert data
- B. transaction data
- C. session data
- D. full packet capture
NEW QUESTION 11
What does an attacker use to determine which network ports are listening on a potential target device?
- A. man-in-the-middle
- B. port scanning
- C. SQL injection
- D. ping sweep
NEW QUESTION 12
Which data format is the most efficient to build a baseline of traffic seen over an extended period of time?
- A. syslog messages
- B. full packet capture
- C. NetFlow
- D. firewall event logs
NEW QUESTION 13
A SOC analyst is investigating an incident that involves a Linux system that is identifying specific sessions. Which identifier tracks an active program?
- A. application identification number
- B. active process identification number
- C. runtime identification number
- D. process identification number
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer runs a suspicious file in a sandbox analysis tool to see the outcome. The analysis report shows that outbound callouts were made post infection.
Which two pieces of information from the analysis report are needed to investigate the callouts? (Choose two.)
- A. signatures
- B. host IP addresses
- C. file size
- D. dropped files
- E. domain names
NEW QUESTION 15
How is NetFlow different than traffic mirroring?
- A. NetFlow collects metadata and traffic mirroring clones data
- B. Traffic mirroring impacts switch performance and NetFlow does not
- C. Traffic mirroring costs less to operate than NetFlow
- D. NetFlow generates more data than traffic mirroring
NEW QUESTION 16
Which signature impacts network traffic by causing legitimate traffic to be blocked?
- A. false negative
- B. true positive
- C. true negative
- D. false positive
NEW QUESTION 17
Recommend!! Get the Full 200-201 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/200-201-dumps.html (New 98 Q&As Version)