Highest Quality 210-451 Tutorials 2021
Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 210-451 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 210-451 Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Certleader 210-451 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 1
An IT department must deliver Cisco Nexus 5000 management access to the network team and the server team. Network team members must not be able to make any Fibre Channel configuration changes, and the server team must not be able to make Ethernet network changes. Which access model supports this configuration?
- A. Python
- B. SNMPv3
- C. ORBAC
- D. VDC
NEW QUESTION 2
A company is looking for a WAN optimization product to add to its existing Cisco infrastructure. What product would meet this requirement?
- A. Citrix NetScaler 1000v
- B. UCS Invicta
- C. CSR 1000V
- D. vWAAS
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer has been asked to set up storage that will use CIFS or NFS. Which type of storage must be configured?
- A. Object
- B. Hybrid
- C. Block
- D. File
NEW QUESTION 4
In which of the following features is a disruption in associated virtual machines expected?
- A. Fault tolerance
- B. Live migration
- C. High availability
- D. Resource load balancing
NEW QUESTION 5
A company within a highly regulated industry plans to share threat information with its competitors in an effort to better secure their environments. The company intends to pay for its utilization without a large capital expenditure. All compliance aspects are well understood and architecture within any deployment will pass audits. Which cloud deployment method is most appropriate for the platform?
- A. community
- B. public
- C. private
- D. hybrid
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is not a function of APIC?
- A. Control plane
- B. Policy
- C. GUI
- D. Fabric management
- E. API
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following options contains only regulatory compliance standards?
- A. PCI DSS, FISMA, NIST
- B. HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX
- C. IEEE, IETF, ANSI
- D. ANSI, FedRAMP, Basel
- E. SOX, Intercloud, HIPAA
NEW QUESTION 8
SRIOV provides which of the following?
- A. The host PCI bus is virtualized and these virtual PCIs are directly allocated to each guest
- B. The host HBAs are virtualized and these virtual HBA are directly allocated to each guest for dedicated access
- C. The hypervisor virtualizes the CPUs and PCI bus to provide directly allocated I/O to each guest
- D. The host PCI bus is divided into pinned paths and these virtual paths are directly allocated to each guest for guranteed I/O
NEW QUESTION 9
A group of software developers wants to deploy virtual machines on demand and access a web portal where they can choose from a variety of virtual machine templates. Which two types of solutions satisfy this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Software as a Service
- B. Platform as a Service
- C. Application Delivery as a Service
- D. Infrastructure as a Service
- E. Rack as a Service
NEW QUESTION 10
Which description of the elasticity of a Cloud-based infrastructure is true?
- A. provides dynamic on-demand provisioning of services in near real time
- B. enables sharing of resources and costs across a large pool of users
- C. multisite architecture to reduce impact from outages in any one site
- D. provides a security posture that is manageable from a single point of control
NEW QUESTION 11
What is a tenant in the context of cloud computing?
- A. An organization
- B. A single user account
- C. Any application that requires isolation from other tenants
- D. A department
- E. A community of users
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following best describes the order of operations of FCoE Initialization Protocol?
- A. VLAN Discovery, FCF Discovery, FLOG I/F Discovery, FC Command
- B. VLAN Discovery, FCF Discovery, PLOGI Discovery, FLOG I/F Discovery
- C. FCF Discovery, PLOGI Discovery, FLOG I/F Discovery
- D. VLAN Discovery, FCF Discovery, FLOG I/F Discovery
NEW QUESTION 13
Which option is one essential characteristic of Cloud computing?
- A. It must use virtualization.
- B. It must provide load balancing services.
- C. It must provide on-demand self service.
- D. It must run on open source software.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which description of Cisco vPath is true?
- A. a protocol that provides end-to-end path assurance for Cloud-based systems
- B. an embedded intelligence in Cisco VEM that provides abstracted control and forward plane functionality
- C. a service that provides forwarding plane abstraction for inline redirection of traffic for vServices
- D. a vService that allows for security policy enforcement through transparent bridging
NEW QUESTION 15
Which API structure does Cisco UCS Manager support?
- A. JSON
- B. XML
- C. RUBY
- D. PERL
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is a feature that improves the performance of software applications that run on the Cisco UCS servers in a data center by bypassing the kernel when sending and receiving networking packets?
- A. VM-FEX
- B. usNIC
- C. VMware PassThrough
NEW QUESTION 17
Which best describes a Cloud deployment model that relies on interoperability between Cloud providers?
- A. Hybrid Cloud
- B. Multi-Cloud
- C. InterCloud
- D. Community Cloud
NEW QUESTION 18
VMware's ESXi Hypervisor is a Type-1 hypervisor. What does this mean?
- A. It should be placed first in your data center.
- B. It runs a conventional operating system and abstracts the guest operating system from its host system.
- C. It should only be run in class 1 data centers with high availability.
- D. It runs directly on the host hardware to control and manage the guest operating systems.
NEW QUESTION 19
A mid-sized enterprise is 6 months into a two-year refresh cycle of its infrastructure upgrade. Last week, the new company CEO announced to shareholders an initiative that would pursue the cost savings aspects of cloud computing. An architect must develop the next iteration of the environment. Which cloud deployment method is most appropriate to meet the requirements?
- A. community
- B. hybrid
- C. public
- D. private
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three options are the advantages of VXLAN? (Choose three.)
- A. Increase of VLAN address space
- B. Support multi-tenancy
- C. Connectivity across disparate virtual data centers
- D. Uses Spanning Tree Protocol for loop prevention
- E. Configure Portgroup Virtual port ID
- F. Configure Portgroup Load Based Teaming
NEW QUESTION 21
Which Cisco product can provide an iSCSI target for an iSCSI initiator?
- A. Cisco MDS 9710
- B. Cisco Nexus 7010
- C. Cisco UCS Invicta
- D. Cisco Nexus 9510
NEW QUESTION 22
A company wants to make IT operations more efficient and cost-effective. The company wants all workloads to run on the same set of storage, servers, and network equipment. Which characteristic of cloud computing makes this outcome possible?
- A. multitenancy
- B. elasticity
- C. resource pooling
- D. service catalog
NEW QUESTION 23
What is a benefit of using Cisco MDS VSAN within a SAN infrastructure?
- A. support for up to 255 switches within each VSAN
- B. ability to implement VSAN across multiple switch vendors
- C. isolation of logical fabrics within the same physical topology
- D. automatic failover between VSAN instances
NEW QUESTION 24
Cisco UCS and VMware vCenter must be connected for management integration and network communication with the host. To accomplish this what must be established
- A. The SSL key must be registered with the external visualization manager
- B. The VMwarePassThrough Ethernet Adapter Policy must be set on each host so that it can communicate
- C. The extension key must be registered with the external visualization manager
- D. ESXi hosts must first be added to the DVS
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of these are hypervisors typically utilized in a modern data center?
- A. VMware, HyperV, Linux
- B. ESXi, HyperV, Linux
- C. ESXi, HyperV, KVM
- D. VMware, HyperV, KVM
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 210-451 dumps! All 210-451 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/210-451/ (141 New Questions)