Tested 210-451 Dumps Questions 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free 210-451 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which Cisco product can provide an iSCSI target for an iSCSI initiator?
- A. Cisco MDS 9710
- B. Cisco Nexus 7010
- C. Cisco UCS Invicta
- D. Cisco Nexus 9510
NEW QUESTION 2
Which protocol does Cisco Nexus 1000V use to provide flow redirection for vService interaction?
- A. OpFlex
- B. vPath
- C. FlexPath
- D. VLAN bridging
NEW QUESTION 3
Which API structure does Cisco UCS Manager support?
- A. JSON
- B. XML
- C. RUBY
- D. PERL
NEW QUESTION 4
Which characteristic is an inoperative attribute of a private Cloud deployment?
- A. self service and on demand
- B. shared by many companies
- C. highly scalable
- D. metered for reporting or billing purposes
NEW QUESTION 5
A budget-conscious, mid-sized business constantly looks to repurpose equipment. They purchase 20 new 1 TB drives to extend an existing logical space by 20TB. Which storage provisioning technique allows the corporation to accomplish these tasks?
- A. disk pools
- B. thick
- C. RAID
- D. thin-thick
NEW QUESTION 6
Which purpose of deploying Cisco Intercloud Fabric for Business is true?
- A. Manage Fibre Channel zoning and other fabric policies.
- B. Automate the deployment of virtual machines by providing a self-service catalog.
- C. Unify Cisco UCS Manager domains under a single software management platform.
- D. Migrate virtual workloads between private and public clouds.
- E. Implement an IT storefront for ordering business services.
NEW QUESTION 7
A data center administrator of a large enterprise organization must determine if Cisco UCS Central would be a good option for day-to-day operations. Which of the following is a feature of Cisco UCS Central?
- A. automatic high availability across the Cisco UCS stack
- B. complement to Cisco UCS Director
- C. centralized view of performance data
- D. centralized view of inventory, faults, and logs
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following are correct about cloud regions and availability zones? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Regions represent data center installations from a cloud provider that can be used as options for the consumer resource deployment.
- B. Availability zones represent data center installations from a cloud provider that can be used as options for the consumer resource deployment.
- C. Regions are independent locations within a single data center facility.
- D. Availability zones are independent locations within a single data center facility.
NEW QUESTION 9
In which of the following features is a disruption in associated virtual machines expected?
- A. Fault tolerance
- B. Live migration
- C. High availability
- D. Resource load balancing
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following options represent NIST methods of classifying cloud implementations? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Providers
- B. Deployment models
- C. OPEX and CAPEX
- D. Service models
NEW QUESTION 11
Where is the Hypervisor installed?
- A. Host operating system
- B. Guest operating system
- C. Control node
- D. Computer node
NEW QUESTION 12
Which option lists Data Center network architectures?
- A. core is the top layer, spine is mid layer, leafs are the endpoints the compute nodes
- B. DHCP and static IPs Service the cluster of the virtual servers
- C. neutron plugins connect virtual machines to VLANs
- D. a data center consists of physical switches and systems using the latest VLAN protocols
NEW QUESTION 13
Which /etc/exports line will allow you to enable read-only access from the NFS client 192.168.1.100?
- A. /images 192.168.1.100 (ro,async)
- B. /images 192.168.1.100 (755,async)
- C. /images 192.168.1.1/24 (755,no_root_squash,async)
- D. /images 192.168.1.1/27 (ro,async)
NEW QUESTION 14
In an Openstack Cloud deployment which has a fibre channel SAN providing the block storage, which two options are valid fibre channel zone member types? (Choose two.)
- A. FCID
- B. DomainID
- C. WWPN
- D. OpenStack Volume ID
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is not a valid action for an OpenFlow network device?
- A. Send to SDN controller
- B. Send to egress interface
- C. Send to all ports except ingress
- D. Check TCP flags
- E. Send to input port
NEW QUESTION 16
Which option is used to manage Multi-Domain Cisco UCS?
- A. Cisco UCS Manager
- B. Cisco UCS Central
- C. Cisco UCS B-Series
- D. Cisco UCS C-Series
NEW QUESTION 17
Which technology does an engineer deploy to separate a single physical switch into multiple logical contexts?
- A. GVXLAN
- B. VDC
- C. VPC
- D. VRF
- E. VLAN
NEW QUESTION 18
An IT manager wants to use the internal infrastructure of a company to host only business workloads and thus suggests moving the development environment to a public cloud provider. The finance director is concerned about costs and wants to pay only for the resources that are consumed. Which characteristic of cloud computing satisfies the financial requirement?
- A. metered usage
- B. elasticity
- C. multitenancy
- D. self-service
NEW QUESTION 19
Which integrated infrastructure rely on OpenStack technology?
- A. FlexPod
- B. Vblock
- C. VSPEX
- D. OpenBlocks
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer is running a lab environment on a local PC and wants to simulate a production ESXi environment. Which type of virtualization technology can the engineer deploy on the machine without compromising the ability to use the operating system on the local machine?
- A. Type 2 hypervisor
- B. Type 1 hypervisor
- C. desktop mobility
- D. horizon view
100% Valid and Newest Version 210-451 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/210-451-exam.html (New 141 Q&As)