Cisco 210-451 Dumps 2021
We provide which are the best for clearing 210-451 test, and to get certified by Cisco Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 210-451 exam. Crack your Cisco 210-451 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check 210-451 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of these are hypervisors typically utilized in a modern data center?
- A. VMware, HyperV, Linux
- B. ESXi, HyperV, Linux
- C. ESXi, HyperV, KVM
- D. VMware, HyperV, KVM
NEW QUESTION 2
What is an invalid Cloud deployment model?
- A. distributed
- B. private
- C. community
- D. hybrid
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options are the primary goals of the OpenDaylight project? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a software platform for cloud computing.
- B. Grant access to the forwarding plane of a network switch via the network.
- C. Build a foundation for Network Functions Virtualization.
- D. Increase the number of usable VLANs in a multitenant data center.
- E. Accelerate the deployment of Software-Defined Networking.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which type of hypervisor shares its license with hosted VM. when the hosted VM is Windows server 2012?
- A. VMware
- B. Hyper-V
- C. XEN
- D. KVM
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following represent key aspects of a service-level agreement between a data center service provider and a consumer? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Performance
- B. Mean time to recover
- C. Contract changes
- D. Data handling
- E. Uptime
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer must choose the technology to use with RedHat OpenStack and Cisco UCS. Which storage component meets the requirements of this solution?
- A. Open block
- B. VBIock
- C. VSPEX
- D. FlexPod
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following contains policies that are not part of UCS?
- A. BIOS, boot order, firmware package
- B. IPMI, PXE, Serial over LAN
- C. Maintenance, scrub, adapter
- D. vNIC/vHBA placement, local disk, power control
NEW QUESTION 8
A company wants to develop software for a mobile, cloud-based application. Due to funding restrictions, there are no resources to support any of the underlying infrastruture such as network, servers, operating systems or storage. Which service model must be used?
- A. Software as a Service
- B. Infrastructure as a Service
- C. On-Demand Self Service
- D. Platform as a Service
NEW QUESTION 9
An engineer has been asked to set up storage that will use CIFS or NFS. Which type of storage must be configured?
- A. Object
- B. Hybrid
- C. Block
- D. File
NEW QUESTION 10
What best describes the live migration of a virtual machine from one host to another?
- A. It requires shutting down the virtual machine before migration
- B. It requires that the I/O and CPU calls be quiesced to ensure that as the CPU and memory state of a VM is able to be transferred between hosts without interruption of services
- C. It requires that the filesystem of the virtual machine be migrated to the new host before the state can be
- D. The virtual machine will be unavailable for a few seconds while it is suspended, transferred and then reinstated
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following protocols are considered to be "file based"?
- A. NFS, FCoE, iSCSI, CIFS
- B. iSCSI, NFS, CIFS
- C. NFS or CIFS
- D. FCoE or NFS
NEW QUESTION 12
The Cisco InterCloud Fabric Director provides what functionality?
- A. It is the single point of management and consumption for hybrid Cloud solutions.
- B. It is the single point of management and consumption for public Cloud solutions.
- C. It is the single point of management and consumption for private Cloud solutions.
- D. It is a plugin of a Virtual Machine Manager to provide management and configuration for hybrid Cloud solutions.
NEW QUESTION 13
What are two characteristics of a LUN? (Choose two.)
- A. A LUN must be fully comprised of one physical disk
- B. A LUN handles file system creation
- C. A LUN can be comprised of multiple physical disks
- D. A LUN is a unique identifier
NEW QUESTION 14
What are the key features of UCS?
- A. 10 Gigabit unified network fabric, virtualization optimization, unified management, service profiles, flexible IO options
- B. Gigabit network , virtualization optimization, unified management, service profiles, flexible IO options
- C. 10 Gigabit unified network fabric, virtualization hardware, unified management, service profiles, performance IO options
- D. 10 Gigabit unified network fabric, virtualization optimization, unified management, service profiles, performance IO options
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three-tier model can be used when deploying a new virtual container into the cloud?
- A. web-application-database
- B. private-public-hybrid
- C. IAAS-PAAS-SAAS
- D. core-distribution-access
NEW QUESTION 16
Two tenants of a shared storage infrastructure plan to combine resources to reduce costs. The tenants must maintain isolation for security purposes. Multiple identical Fibre Channel IDs must be used on the same physical storage network. Which option must be configured for each tenant to enable this plan?
- A. separate VSANs
- B. separate VRF instances
- C. separate vFiler instances
- D. separate zones
NEW QUESTION 17
Which administrative task is most disruptive to a Cisco UCS B-Series cluster?
- A. reboot of a Fabric Interconnect
- B. changing the switching mode of a Fabric Interconnect
- C. re-seating a server
- D. resetting an IOM
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer has decided to use a distributed virtual switch as opposed to a standard virtual switch in a virtual environment. How does this choice ease the burden of management?
- A. The DVS pushes networking changes to all hosts that are part of the DVS.
- B. The DVS software package installation is an automated process managed by VUM.
- C. The DVS implements dynamic routing protocols at the virtual layer.
- D. The DVS detects upstream VLANs and automatically pushes them to port groups.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following best describes the order of operations of FCoE Initialization Protocol?
- A. VLAN Discovery, FCF Discovery, FLOG I/F Discovery, FC Command
- B. VLAN Discovery, FCF Discovery, PLOGI Discovery, FLOG I/F Discovery
- C. FCF Discovery, PLOGI Discovery, FLOG I/F Discovery
- D. VLAN Discovery, FCF Discovery, FLOG I/F Discovery
NEW QUESTION 20
A cloud engineer must implement an edge switch model that supports iSCSI and FC SAN as well as multiple VSANs and Inter-VSAN Routing. The switching fabric must meet the technical requirements at the lowest possible cost. Which series of switches must the engineer choose to meet these requirements?
- A. Cisco MDS 9100
- B. Cisco Nexus 5000
- C. Cisco Nexus 7000
- D. Cisco MDS 9200
100% Valid and Newest Version 210-451 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/210-451-dumps/ (New 141 Q&As)