Top Quality 210-451 Exam Questions 2021
are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 210-451 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 210-451 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is also known as a Type 1 Hypervisor?
- A. bare metal hypervisor
- B. hosted hypervisor
- C. virtualization host
- D. Cisco Intercloud Exchange
NEW QUESTION 2
Which technology focuses on Layer 2 distributed data centers?
- A. FabricPath
- B. Adapter FEX
- C. LISP
- D. OTV
NEW QUESTION 3
When designing a leaf/spine ACI architecture, what ensures that any application nodes are at most only two hops from each other or from IP-based storage?
- A. ACI support of multiple encapsulation or tunneling protocols
- B. connectivity of virtual and physical endpoints is built into the Layer 3 boundary
- C. leaf nodes at the edge of the fabric and spine nodes at the core
- D. configuration of border leaf nodes
NEW QUESTION 4
An engineer must provide a Cisco UCS management solution for 950 virtual servers spread across five data centers globally, with multiple domains and systems. Which design must be used?
- A. a Cisco UCS Manager unifying a Cisco UCS Central server per data center
- B. a Cisco UCS Central deployment per data center
- C. a Cisco UCS Central software unifying five Cisco UCS Managers
- D. a cluster of three to five Cisco UCS Managers per data center
NEW QUESTION 5
A group of software developers wants to deploy virtual machines on demand and access a web portal where they can choose from a variety of virtual machine templates. Which two types of solutions satisfy this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Software as a Service
- B. Platform as a Service
- C. Application Delivery as a Service
- D. Infrastructure as a Service
- E. Rack as a Service
NEW QUESTION 6
A network engineer is deploying a new SDN network. In troubleshooting the deployment, the engineer discovers that changes are being delivered to the control plane devices but not beyond. Where in the framework is the disconnect?
- A. NetFlow communication
- B. SNMP communication
- C. API communication to control plane
- D. API communication to data plane
NEW QUESTION 7
What are the five specific characteristics common to the Cloud environments?
- A. on-demand usage, ubiquitous access, multi-tenancy, measured usage, resiliency
- B. on-demand usage, ubiquitous access, tiered-tenancy, measured usage, resiliency
- C. on-demand usage, autonomous access, multi-tenancy, measured usage, resiliency
- D. dynamic usage, ubiquitous access, multi-tenancy, measured usage, resiliency
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about Fibre Channel and iSCSI storage protocols is true?
- A. Fibre Channel can go up to 40 Gbps, but iSCSI is limited to 1 Gbps.
- B. Fibre Channel and iSCSI are both block-based protocols and are used to access block devices.
- C. Fibre Channel and iSCSI both use IP for communication.
- D. Both protocols are the same.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two options are characteristics of NAS? (Choose two.)
- A. NAS provides block-based storage only.
- B. NAS provides storage and filesystems.
- C. NAS requires no authentication.
- D. SMB is a protocol that can be used for NAS.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which best describes a Cloud deployment model that relies on interoperability between Cloud providers?
- A. Hybrid Cloud
- B. Multi-Cloud
- C. InterCloud
- D. Community Cloud
NEW QUESTION 11
A mid-sized enterprise is 6 months into a two-year refresh cycle of its infrastructure upgrade. Last week, the new company CEO announced to shareholders an initiative that would pursue the cost savings aspects of cloud computing. An architect must develop the next iteration of the environment. Which cloud deployment method is most appropriate to meet the requirements?
- A. community
- B. hybrid
- C. public
- D. private
NEW QUESTION 12
An architect for a company's private cloud utilizes software-defined networking with the expectation of service microsegmentation. The architect intends to use MAC addresses printed on the network cards for ingress/egress filtering of each VM. Which aspect of virtualization initially impedes the architect's success?
- A. The MAC addresses are indistinguishable; the hypervisor stacks all the addresses on a single network interface.
- B. The hypervisor translates only TCP/IP addresses from the virtual machines to MAC addresses.
- C. The MAC addresses are not used for ingress/egress filtering; the architect must use TCP/IP.
- D. The virtual machines are not allowed to access the hardware-based MAC address directly.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is not an ACI component?
- A. Nexus 9000
- B. APIC
- C. AVS
- D. Nexus 1000V
- E. Partner ecosystem
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer has just deployed a Cisco Nexus 1000V. Where does the engineer log in to make configuration changes?
- A. Virtual Security Gateway
- B. Virtual Ethernet Module
- C. Virtual Supervisor Module
- D. Virtual Access Module
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three options are Common Cloud characteristics? (Choose three.)
- A. single tenancy
- B. elasticity
- C. ubiquitous network access
- D. metered service
- E. QoS
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is a feature that improves the performance of software applications that run on the Cisco UCS servers in a data center by bypassing the kernel when sending and receiving networking packets?
- A. VM-FEX
- B. usNIC
- C. VMware PassThrough
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement defines Cloud Service Models?
- A. infrastructure as a service, software as a service, platform as a service
- B. internet as a service, software as a service, platform as a service
- C. infrastructure as a service, big data as a service, platform as a service
- D. infrastructure as a service, software as a service, grid as a service
NEW QUESTION 18
Which Cloud service model is appropriate for a physical data center move to the Cloud?
- A. Infrastructure as a Service
- B. Platform as a Service
- C. Compute as a Service
- D. Software as a Service
NEW QUESTION 19
A software development company is using an automation tool to create thousands of virtual machines to test daily software builds. When the tests are finished, the virtual machines are automatically deleted. Which characteristic of cloud computing makes this feature achievable?
- A. elasticity
- B. service catalog
- C. resource pooling
- D. multitenancy
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following represent features from UCS Central? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Consolidates inventory and faults from multiple UCS domains
- B. Provides KVM access to C-Series that are not managed by UCS Manager
- C. Globally controls identifier pools to avoid conflicts
- D. Replaces UCS Manager
- E. Does not allow regional policies
- F. Can schedule UCS backup and firmware upgrades
Thanks for reading the newest 210-451 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM DumpSolutions 210-451 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/210-451-dumps/ (141 Q&As Dumps)