A Review Of Refined 220-1002 Testing Bible
Proper study guides for Far out CompTIA CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2 certified begins with CompTIA 220-1002 preparation products which designed to deliver the High quality 220-1002 questions by making you pass the 220-1002 test at your first time. Try the free 220-1002 demo right now.
Free demo questions for CompTIA 220-1002 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An end user’s PC is taking a long time to boot. Which of the following operations would be the BEST to resolve this issue with minimal expense? (Select two.)
- A. Remove applications from startup
- B. Defragment the hard drive
- C. Install additional RAM
- D. Install a faster hard drive
- E. End the processes in Task Manager
- F. Run the Disk Cleanup utility
NEW QUESTION 2
A company has just experienced a data breach that affected all mobile devices. Which of the following would BEST secure access to users' mobile devices? (Select TWO).
- A. Full device encryption
- B. Remote backup application
- C. SSO authentication
- D. Device profiles update
- E. OS security updates
- F. Biometric authentication
NEW QUESTION 3
Ann, an employee at a company, calls the help disk to report issues logging on to a vendor’s website. Joe, the technician, is able to log in successfully with his credentials before going to Ann’s office. However, when he attempts to log in from Ann’s office, Joe experiences the same issue. Ann asks Joe questions about the new software installed on the laptop from the pop-up notification.
Which of the following are the NEXT steps Joe should take to resolve the issue? (Select two.)
- A. Ask Ann for her credentials to verify and log on to the vendor’s website from Ann’s laptop
- B. Verify Ann’s laptop has the correct browser settings
- C. Check all browser cached files on Ann’s laptop and log on to another vendor’s website
- D. Attempt to log on to another vendor’s website from Ann’s laptop
- E. Ask Ann about the notification and review the installed programs
- F. Reinstall the browser, reboot the laptop, and check the vendor’s website again
NEW QUESTION 4
Ann, an end user, is working with highly regulated data and often notices the high volume of traffic in her work area. Ann requests help with limiting the exposure of data as people walk by.
Which of the following security measures should be used?
- A. Biometric device
- B. Common access card
- C. Cable lock
- D. Privacy screen
- E. Mantrap
NEW QUESTION 5
A small business has an open wireless network so vendors can connect to the network without logging in. The business owners are concerned that a nearby company is connecting and using the wireless connection without permission. If the small business requires that the network remain open, which of the following configuration settings should be changed to address these concerns?
- A. Default SSID
- B. MAC filtering
- C. Power levels
- D. Content filtering
- E. Firewall
NEW QUESTION 6
A technician is disposing of computer hardware that contains PHI. The drive must be reusable. Which of the following methods should be used?
- A. Degauss
- B. Drive wipe
- C. Standard format
- D. Low-level format
NEW QUESTION 7
A small office’s wireless network was compromised recently by an attacker who brute forced a PIN to gain access. The attacker then modified the DNS settings on the router and spread malware to the entire network.
Which of the following configurations MOST likely allowed the attack to take place? (Select two.)
- A. Guest network
- B. TKIP
- C. Default login
- D. Outdated firmware
- E. WPS
- F. WEP
NEW QUESTION 8
A company’s security policy does not allow USB drives to be available in workstations. However, an exception needs to be made for a user. The network administrator changes the policy for the user. Which of the following commands should the administrator run on the user’s workstation?
- A. chkdsk
- B. netstat
- C. gpupdate
- D. diskpart
NEW QUESTION 9
A user’s computer is displaying a black screen. The technician restarts the computer, but the OS still does not load. The technician discovers the OS was patched the previous evening.
Which of the following should the technician attempt NEXT?
- A. Reboot into safe mode and roll back the updates
- B. Repair the Windows Registry
- C. Configure boot options in the BIOS
- D. Disable Windows services and applications
NEW QUESTION 10
A manager requests remote access to a server after hours and on weekends to check data. The manager insists on using the server. Before granting the access, which of the following is the MOST important step a technician can take to protect against possible infection?
- A. Create a policy to remove Internet access from the server during off hours
- B. Set the local antivirus software on the server to update and scan daily
- C. Ensure the server is patched with the latest security updates
- D. Educate the manager on safe Internet browsing practices
NEW QUESTION 11
Ann, a user, has purchased a new Android phone and is attempting to access a public hot-spot. When she gets a message indicating the page cannot be displayed. She notices there is a “?” in the radio icon in the toolbar.
She has verified Bluetooth is active, airplane mode is off, and tethering is turned on. She uses the cell phone to call a technician for assistance. Which of the following is the MOST likely issue Ann is experiencing?
- A. There is unauthenticated wireless connectivity
- B. She has exceeded the data allowance
- C. The phone is only 3G capable
- D. It is an unrooted phone
- E. The SIM card was not activated
- F. A data plan was not purchased
NEW QUESTION 12
A user calls the help desk regarding a new Windows issues that started in the morning. The user can no longer use any locally attached devices, such as a mouse or a printer, and a reboot did not fix the problem.
Which of the following would MOST likely fix the issue?
- A. Roll back updates
- B. Disable the Windows Update service
- C. Check for updates
- D. Restore hidden updates
NEW QUESTION 13
A technician is troubleshooting a print issue on a Windows computer and want to disable the printer to test a theory, Which of the following should the technician use to accomplish this?
- A. Devices and Printer
- B. Sync Center
- C. Device Manager
- D. Power Option
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator is setting up a Windows terminal server. Which of the following settings should the administrator modify to increase server security? (Select two.)
- A. Change the default access port
- B. Enforce password complexity
- C. Put the terminal server into the router’s DMZ
- D. Disable logon time restrictions
- E. Block all unused ports on the LAN smart switch
- F. Use the local client certificate for server authentication
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is the memory limitation of a 32-bit OS?
- A. 16MB
- B. 2048MB
- C. 4GB
- D. 1024GB
- E. 2TB
- F. 8TB
NEW QUESTION 16
Joe. a customer, requests to have a technician rename his laptop to the name of his favorite sports team. Which of the following documents MUST the technician consider before performing this action?
- A. Acceptable use policy
- B. Inventory management
- C. EULA
- D. MDM policy
NEW QUESTION 17
A customer's computer is powered on and working, but the customer is unable to get to any wired network resources, shared drives, printers, or the Internet. Which of the following command-line tools should be used to troubleshoot this scenario?
- A. Ping
- B. Iwconfig
- C. Nbtstat
- D. Nslookup
NEW QUESTION 18
Following an incident, an administrator is gathering forensic evidence from a server for a human resources investigation. Which of the following best practices is MOST important to document throughout the process to maintain integrity of the findings?
- A. Acceptable use policy violations
- B. Server configuration
- C. Chain of custody
- D. Data loss incidents
NEW QUESTION 19
After a security audit, a technician is tasked with implementing new measures to help secure company workstations. The new policy states that all workstations must be signed off at night, a password is necessary to boot the computer, and encryption must be enabled. Which of the following features should the technician implement to BEST meet these requirements? (Choose three.)
- A. Screen locks
- B. Screensaver passwords
- C. UEFI passwords
- D. Login time restrictions
- E. Strong passwords
- F. Multifactor authentication
- G. BitLocker
- H. Credential Manager
- I. Smart card
- J. Biometric authentication
NEW QUESTION 20
A technician has been dispatched to resolve a malware problem on a user’s workstation. The antivirus program discovered several hundred potential malware items on the workstation and removed them successfully. The technician decides to schedule daily scans on the system, enables System Restore, and creates a restore point. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?
- A. Run the scan again to ensure all malware has been removed
- B. Quarantine the infected workstation from the network
- C. Install all of the latest Windows Updates to patch the system
- D. Educate the user on safe browsing practices
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following BEST describes the Guest account on a Windows system?
- A. This account is designed to have the ability to set permissions for other users on the syste
- B. Users of this account have the capability to perform any operation or task on the system.
- C. This account is designed to provide basic permission for completing common daily task
- D. Users of this account are restricted from performing things like installing new software.
- E. This account is designed for users who require specific administrator rights or permission
- F. Users of this account are restricted from installing software but can change time zones.
- G. This account is designed for users who require temporary access to a computer and do not need to store user-specific setting
- H. Users of this account have very limited permissions.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following would MOST likely contain troubleshooting guides?
- A. Acceptable use policy
- B. Topology diagram
- C. Knowledge base
- D. Incident documentation
NEW QUESTION 23
A user’s corporate email is missing the shared inbox folders that were present before the user went on vacation. The technician verifies the user is connected to the domain and can still send and receive email. Which of the following is MOST likely causing the missing folders issue?
- A. The Internet security options have changed
- B. The operating system updates have changed
- C. The network directory permissions have changed
- D. The user account permissions have changed
NEW QUESTION 24
A technician has set up a new computer for a customer and needs to add a login with administrative privileges. Which of the following tools should the technician use?
- A. Component Services
- B. System Configuration
- C. Security Policy
- D. Local Users and Groups
NEW QUESTION 25
When a user browses to a favorite website on a Windows laptop, a different website opens. A technician installs an additional web browser, but it also opens to the same unfamiliar site. The technician resets the web browser settings back to default, but the issue persists. Which of the following troubleshooting steps should the technician complete NEXT?
- A. Change the browser’s home page
- B. Check the Windows host file
- C. Update the default web browser
- D. Restore Windows to a previous date
NEW QUESTION 26
Which of the following technologies is used by malicious employees to obtain user passwords?
- A. Main-in-the-middle
- B. Phishing
- C. Tailgating
- D. Shoulder surfing
NEW QUESTION 27
100% Valid and Newest Version 220-1002 Questions & Answers shared by Allfreedumps.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.allfreedumps.com/220-1002-dumps.html (New 188 Q&As)