All About Guaranteed 220-1101 Prep
Your success in CompTIA 220-1101 is our sole target and we develop all our 220-1101 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 220-1101 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 220-1101 Practice Exams for CompTIA 220-1101 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
CompTIA 220-1101 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following components enables the input on a mobile device's touch screen?
- A. OLED
- B. Digitizer
- C. Inverter
- D. CMOS sensor
NEW QUESTION 2
A technician installed a Cat 5 UTP cable approximately 275ft (84m) from a network switch in an office to a workstation located on a factory floor The technician sees both a flashing green LED and a flashing orange LED on the workstation's NIC. Which of the following should the technician do FIRST?
- A. Check for loose connections, pinched bends, and physical damage.
- B. Install a powered hub as close as possible to the halfway point in the Cat 5 UTP cable run.
- C. Replace the entire run of Cat 5 UTP cable with Cat 5 STP cable.
- D. Upgrade the entire cable run to multimode fiber.
NEW QUESTION 3
While implementing a non-carrier-grade wireless backhaul, a technician notices the current channel selection is extremely polluted with various RF signals. Upon performing a spectral analysis, the technician discovers a channel containing almost no RF pollution. Unfortunately, the technician is unable to select that channel. Which of the following is the MOST likely reason for this issue?
- A. The channel is reserved for licensed band use.
- B. The channel selection is defective; contact the manufacturer.
- C. The channel must be unlocked by the vendor.
- D. The device requires a firmware update to unlock the channel.
NEW QUESTION 4
A technician is setting up a device to use two-factor authentication. Which of the following meets this requirement?
- A. Thumbprint/retinal scan
- B. Password/password
- C. Password/thumbprint
- D. Password/PIN
NEW QUESTION 5
A user reports that printed receipts have black smudges over the entire image. The text is still present but is very dark and sometimes illegible. Which of the following are the MOST likely cause and solution for the printer issue?
- A. The ribbon is jammed and is rubbing on the pape
- B. Clear the bad ribbon and feed it through properly.
- C. The printhead is too ho
- D. Adjust the temperature down and retry printing.
- E. The printer is loaded with the wrong type of pape
- F. Replace the receipt paper with carbon paper.
- G. The blue ink cartridge was loaded with black in
- H. Put in the correct ink and clean the printhead.
NEW QUESTION 6
A technician is upgrading a faulty motherboard that was ordered by an end user for an old, high-end desktop computer. However, the technician is unable to install the CPU into the socket. Upon closer inspection, the technician notices the pins on the CPU do not line up with the socket. Which of the following would be the best course of action for the technician to take NEXT?
- A. Try to set as many pins as possible.
- B. Install an adaptor to create a universal socket.
- C. Verify the socket type and manufacturer.
- D. Find a compatible motherboard for the CPU.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following BEST describes the main function of a web server?
- A. Storing files and controlling user access
- B. Setting up personal mailboxes and calendars
- C. Providing IP addresses and printing services
- D. Hosting home pages and business portals
NEW QUESTION 8
A technician is setting up a new desktop computer and will be installing the hard drive directly on the motherboard without using cables to connect it. Which of the following will the technician be installing?
- A. Thunderbolt
- B. eSATA
- C. M.2
- D. SCSI
NEW QUESTION 9
A user submitted a ticket to report an issue with a new printer that is no longer accepting new print jobs. The technician verifies the printer is on and notices the printer LCD screen has the following error message:
Paper Jam, Jam in fuser.
Which of the following is the MOST efficient next step the technician should complete?
- A. Apply a maintenance kit to the printer
- B. Check the printer paper path to locate any obstructions.
- C. Turn the printer on and off to see if the error clears.
- D. Replace the fuser.
NEW QUESTION 10
An organization is looking to upgrade the processing ability for its computers. Most users report that whenever multiple applications are being utilized, the system's response time slows down drastically. When only one application is open, the response time is acceptable. Which of the following should be upgraded FIRST?
- A. SSD
- B. CPU
- C. HDD
- D. RAM
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following would MOST likely be used to obtain electronic images of a large number of printed documents?
- A. NFC device
- B. ADF/flatbed scanner
- C. Camera/webcam
- D. QR scanner
NEW QUESTION 12
A technician powers on a PC and its monitor and sees the following error message:
No input signal detected
The display lights on the computer are on. Which of the following is a possible solution?
- A. Changing the BIOS settings
- B. Changing the connector setting on the monitor
- C. Checking the power plug on the monitor
- D. Checking the power plug on the PC
NEW QUESTION 13
A technician replaced a motherboard on a server, and now the 64-bit hypervisor is not loading correctly. Which of the following needs to be enabled for the hypervisor to run?
- A. Hardware prefetcher
- B. Hyperthreading
- C. vPro
- D. VT-d
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following should the data center hardware technician implement to ensure maximum uptime for customers' virtual machines?
- A. Line conditioner
- B. AC voltage regulator
- C. Uninterruptible power supply
- D. Cloud storage backup
NEW QUESTION 15
A technician is tasked with installing additional RAM in a desktop computer. Which of the following types of RAM is MOST likely to be used?
- A. SODIMM
- B. DDR3
- C. ECC
- D. VRAM
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version 220-1101 Questions & Answers shared by Thedumpscentre.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/220-1101-dumps/ (New 0 Q&As)