Verified 2V0-01.19 Forum 2021
It is impossible to pass VMware 2V0-01.19 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Examcollection soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed VMware 2V0-01.19 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Most recent VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam 2021 practice guides.
NEW QUESTION 1
A vSphere administrator wants to export the log files from a vCenter Server Appliance for troubleshooting. Which three are supported methods to export the log files? (Choose three.)
- A. Leveraging vRealize Operations Manager.
- B. Using the Managed Object Browser to explore the DiagnosticManager.
- C. Using the URL displayed on the VCSA DCUI home screen (https://:443/appliance/support-bundle).
- D. Logging in to the vCenter Server Appliance Bash shell and running the vc-support.sh script
NEW QUESTION 2
What is required to create a vSphere Distributed Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Enterprise Plus licensing is required.
- B. Login to the ESXi Host with the Root account.
- C. A minimum of two physical uplinks is required.
- D. The host is added to a vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 3
A vSphere administrator is required to apply security hardening policies following the VMware vSphere Hardening Guide recommendations.
Which tool enables native compliance reporting for these guidelines?
- A. VMware vCenter Server
- B. VMware vRealize Operations Manager
- C. VMware vSphere Update Manager
- D. VMware AirWatch
NEW QUESTION 4
What load balancing appliance does VMware recommended for deploying a vRealize Log Insight cluster?
- A. F5 Big-IP
- B. Citrix NetScaler
- C. VMware NSX Load Balancer
- D. Integrated Load Balancer
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement describes a vApp?
- A. It is a container, like a resource pool which can contain one or more virtual machines.
- B. It is a software computer that, like a physical computer, runs an operating system and applications.
- C. It is a file format that supports the exchange of virtual appliances across products and platforms.
- D. It is a master copy of virtual machines that allows creation of ready-for-use virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 6
What three steps are necessary to enable Jumbo Frames for use with an iSCSI storage array? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure the MTU on the VMKernel port.
- B. Configure the MTU on the virtual switch.
- C. Configure the MTU on the physical switch.
- D. Configure the MTU on the LAG group.
- E. Configure the MTU on the VTEP.
NEW QUESTION 7
What three tools or products can be used for monitoring a vSphere 6.x deployment? (Choose three.)
- A. vCenter Alarms
- B. vCenter Events
- C. vRealize Automation
- D. vRealize Operations Manager
- E. vRealize Orchestrator
NEW QUESTION 8
A vSphere administrator is tasked with implementing a production VMware vSAN cluster and has followed the design and sizing guide to correctly size the environment.
Which two requirements represent valid VMware recommendations? (Choose two.)
- A. A disk group must be composed of more than one cache disk and at least one capacity disk.
- B. All-Flash configurations do not require a caching tier.
- C. A disk group must be composed of one cache disk and at least one capacity disk.
- D. The cache tier should be sized to no less than 10% of the capacity tier.
NEW QUESTION 9
A VMware vSphere 6.x administrator is creating an Alarm Action. What are three configurable actions? (Choose three.)
- A. Run a command.
- B. Shutdown Guest.
- C. Send a notification email.
- D. Restart Guest.
- E. Migrate VM.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two formats are supported for exporting a VM to a storage media? (Choose two.)
- A. EXE
- B. OVF
- C. OVA
- D. ISO
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about LACP support with the vSphere Distributed Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. LACP works with MAC hash load balancing.
- B. LACP works with software iSCSI multipathing.
- C. LACP does not work with host profiles.
- D. LACP does not work with port mirroring.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three features can be configured during the initial creation of a cluster? (Choose three.)
- A. vSAN
- B. EVC
- C. DRS
- D. Proactive HA
NEW QUESTION 13
VMware vRealize Log Insight can be configured to send notification events to which endpoint?
- A. vRealize Configuration Manager
- B. vRealize Operations Manager
- C. vRealize Infrastructure Navigator
- D. vCenter Server
NEW QUESTION 14
Which are two steps that a vSphere administrator must take to increase the capacity of an existing VMFS datastore that is participating in a Storage DRS cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. In the vSphere Web Client navigator, select Global Inventory Lists > Datastore Clusters.
- B. Select the target datastore to grow and click the Increase Datastore Capacity icon.
- C. Select the target datastore cluster and click the Add Datastore icon.
- D. In the vSphere Web Client navigator, select Global Inventory Lists > Datastores.
NEW QUESTION 15
A vSphere administrator has been tasked with enabling upstream failure detection for networking in an environment that does not support link state tracking.
Which statement is a VMware-recommended option?
- A. Satisfy the prerequisites and enable Beacon probing.
- B. Enable Explicit failover order and ensure Failback is selected.
- C. Enable Explicit failover order and ensure Notify Switches is selected.
- D. Configure a port-channel with LACP.
NEW QUESTION 16
A vSphere administrator wants to migrate a virtual machine with vMotion from one node to another in the same cluster, but when the destination server is specified, an error message is displayed.
What might be wrong? (Choose two.)
- A. The destination host does not have access to the shared datastore.
- B. The hosts are licensed for vSphere Essentials Plus.
- C. The cluster is configured for EVC and the hosts are of the same processor family.
- D. The hosts have a dedicated vMotion VMKernel interface configured.
- E. The source host is not licensed for vMotion.
NEW QUESTION 17
What two options are available when configuring a virtual flash resource on a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. Reservation
- B. SCSI Controller
- C. Limit
- D. Block Size
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement is true when adding a VM to a Resource Pool?
- A. The VM share value (%Shares) adjusts to the Resource Pool.
- B. The VM share value (%Shares) remains unchanged.
- C. The VM limit changes.
- D. The VM reservation changes.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two resource types can be limited on the vApp level? (Choose two.)
- A. Network
- B. CPU
- C. Storage
- D. Memory
NEW QUESTION 20
A vSphere administrator sees the alarm: vSphere HA virtual machine failed to failover
This occurred for a number of virtual machines on a particular ESXi host in a cluster with vSphere High Availability (HA) enabled. The virtual machines guest operating systems never reported a power event.
- A. The virtual machines were vMotioned off of the ESXi host.
- B. The ESXi host failed and vSphere HA successfully failed over the virtual machines.
- C. The previous virtual machine cloning operations failed to complete.
- D. The ESXi host is still running but has disconnected from the network.
NEW QUESTION 21
One of your virtual machines (VM) has performance issues and sometimes is unresponsive. Which VM file must be checked in order to find the root cause?
- A. vpxd.log
- B. ds.log
- C. vminst.log
- D. vmware.log
NEW QUESTION 22
What describes a set of patches that meet certain criteria and will vary as the available patches change?
- A. Upgrade Baselines
- B. Fixed Patch Baselines
- C. Host Profiles
- D. Dynamic Patch Baselines
NEW QUESTION 23
What are two requirements needed to enable a 4 vCPU virtual machine with Fault Tolerance? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Enterprise Plus license
- B. 1 GbE uplink for FT logging network
- C. vSphere Standard license
- D. 10 GbE uplink for FT logging network
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two network failure detection options are available when using a vSphere Standard Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Fixed with preferred path
- B. Dynamic
- C. Link status with Beacon probing
- D. Link status only
NEW QUESTION 25
A VMware vSphere 6.x administrator sees the following output in esxtop:
What does the %RDY column represent?
- A. CPU Utilization
- B. CPU Ready
- C. CPU Cycle Wait Percentage
- D. Idle CPU Percentage
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-01.19 dumps! All 2V0-01.19 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-01.19-exam-dumps.html (65 New Questions)