Tested 2V0-21.19D Bundle 2021
Examcollection 2V0-21.19D Questions are updated and all 2V0-21.19D answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 2V0-21.19D exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 2V0-21.19D exam without a problem. We have Far out VMware 2V0-21.19D dumps study guide. PASSED 2V0-21.19D First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online 2V0-21.19D free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What should be installed on a VM to assist with VM-to-host time synchronization?
- A. VMware Tools
- B. vRA guest agent
- C. vROps agent
- D. Guest Operations Manager
NEW QUESTION 2
Which file extension can export host customization for host profiles?
- A. .xls
- B. .xml
- C. .csv
- D. .json
NEW QUESTION 3
A new AD domain has just been added to vSphere as an identity source. This new domain has a user group called administrators group.
Which role do the administrators group users have by default, when authenticated to vCenter Server?
- A. Read Only
- B. No Cryptography Administrator
- C. Administrator
- D. No Access
NEW QUESTION 4
What does ESXi Autoconfiguration do?
- A. sets up host profiles
- B. configures system network and storage devices
- C. determines the number of hosts to be deployed
- D. configures Auto Deploy
NEW QUESTION 5
A vSphere administrator configures log forwarding for remote syslog server in a vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) through the vCenter Server Appliance Management Interface (VAMI).
What is the maximum number of remote syslog servers that can be configured?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 6
A vSphere administrator is required to join all strategies ESXi hosts to an Active Directory domain for enhanced security.
Which utility would accomplish this?
- A. Unified Access Gateway
- B. vSphere Update Manager
- C. vSphere Authentication Proxy
- D. vSphere Auto Deploy
NEW QUESTION 7
What could cause a high %RDY value?
- A. Incompatible network driver
- B. memory fully allocated
- C. too many vCPUs configured
- D. disk latency greater than 2ms
NEW QUESTION 8
A vSphere administrator has a VM that needs to be deployed from a template located in an optimized content library.
What needs to be done before the VM can be deployed?
- A. Export the template as an OVF.
- B. Clone the template to a new template.
- C. A subscribed content library needs to be created.
- D. Deploy VM from the template.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which command should be used to monitor free disk space on a vCenter Server Appliance?
- A. df
- B. esxtop
- C. cloudvm-ram-size
- D. vimtop
NEW QUESTION 10
A vSphere administrator has configured software ISCSI port binding in the environment with two VMkernel ports and four target portals.
How many ISCSI sessions would be created from bound ports to targets?
- A. 2
- B. 4
- C. 8
- D. 16
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer is experiencing a network performance problem and is using the esxtop utility to determine the cause. Esxtop reveals no dropped packets.
Which two conditions should the customer check? (Choose two.)
- A. packet size
- B. data receive rate
- C. IPv6 support
- D. CPU contention
NEW QUESTION 12
An encrypted VM needs to be migrated from New York to London. This particular VM houses sensitive information that needs to be encrypted during transit.
What must be done to ensure Long Distance vMotion traffic is encrypted in flight?
- A. Encryption must be handled at the physical network layer.
- B. vSphere vMotion uses encryption when migrating encrypted virtual machines.
- C. Long-Distance vSphere vMotion does not support encryption.
- D. Select encryption in the transit option.
NEW QUESTION 13
A vSphere administrator needs to migrate VMs in the same vCenter from New York to California due to impending severe weather.
Which migration should the administrator perform without causing VM downtime?
- A. Long Distance vMotion
- B. Storage vMotion
- C. Cold migration
- D. Cross vCenter vMotion
NEW QUESTION 14
A vSphere administrator has the privilege Content library > Add library item on the vCenter object, but is unable to add items to a local content library.
How would the vSphere administrator correct this?
- A. Remove the No Access role on the vCenter object.
- B. Restart the Content Library Service.
- C. Assign the privilege to the global root object.
- D. Reboot the vCenter Server Appliance.
NEW QUESTION 15
A cluster of vSphere 6.5 and 6.7 hosts all have identical hardware. VMs are created on the 6.7 hosts with virtual hardware version 14. During routine maintenance on the 6.7 hosts, the VMs are unable to migrate to the 6.5 hosts.
Why are the VMs unable to migrate to the 6.5 hosts?
- A. The virtual hardware version is incompatible with 6.5
- B. VMware Tools version is upgraded
- C. EVC mode is disabled
- D. DPM is configured incorrectly
NEW QUESTION 16
Which optional module of vSphere Update Manager supports patch recalls and notifications?
- A. VMware vSphere Update Manager Download Service
- B. vCenter Server Lifecycle Manager Service
- C. vSphere Auto Deploy
- D. VMware vSphere Update Manager Extension
NEW QUESTION 17
An ESXi host is limited to two 1GbE physical NICs to support VM traffic.
Which VDS teaming policy should be chosen to ensure maximum availability across both uplinks?
- A. Route Based on IP Hash
- B. Route Based on Originating Virtual Port
- C. Route Based on Physical NIC Load
- D. Route Based on Source MAC
NEW QUESTION 18
A vSphere Administrator configures Quick Boot to restart an ESXi host without rebooting the physical hardware.
In order to troubleshoot any ESXi Quick Boot issues which log file needs to be reviewed?]
- A. vmkeventd.log
- B. vmkernel.log
- C. vpxa.log
- D. loadESX.log
NEW QUESTION 19
What should the administrator do to monitor the size of the VM snapshot?
- A. Use native Guest OS monitoring tools.
- B. Install VMware Tools.
- C. Create a condition-based alarm.
- D. Run esxtop.
NEW QUESTION 20
A vSphere administrator needs to quickly move a critical VM from an AMD-cluster to an Intel-cluster. How can the vSphere administrator move the VM?
- A. vSphere Storage vMotion
- B. vSphere encrypted vMotion
- C. vSphere vMotion
- D. Cold Migration
NEW QUESTION 21
An administrator runs vSphere Infrastructure in the following configuration:
Multiple data centers
Multiple clusters under each data center, all with identical hardware The administrator wants to use host profiles to manage the hosts.
Where should the administrator attach the host profile?
- A. vCenter object
- B. each cluster
- C. each data center
- D. each folder
NEW QUESTION 22
What would cause an administrator to encounter a remote device backing error while running vMotion?
- A. VM running on too many snapshots
- B. Host CD-ROM attached to VM
- C. Virtual mode RDM attached to VM
- D. Host USB device attached to VM
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two actions should an administrator take to ensure a VM has the highest networking bandwidth? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure traffic shaping
- B. Configure LACP
- C. Configure resource pools
- D. Configure shares, reservations, and limits
- E. Configure marking and filtering
NEW QUESTION 24
A VM is experiencing inconsistent network connectivity between two ESXi hosts connecting to the same physical switches. The effect of the inconsistency is this:
vMotion from host 1 to host 2, network connection is down
vMotion from host 2 to host 1, network connection is up
vMotion from host 1 to host 2, network connection is up
The vSphere administrator wants to ensure the physical switches connecting to the ESXi are configured correctly.
How can this be accomplished?
- A. Use Network Health Check to verify the VLAN trunks on VSS
- B. Use vSphere Health Check to verify on MTU settings on VDS
- C. Use Network Health Check to verify the VLAN trunks on VDS
- D. Use Network Health Check to verify MTU settings on VSS
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-21.19D Exam with 138 Q&As Certstest Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certstest 2V0-21.19D Dumps: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/2V0-21.19D/ (138 New Questions)