How Many Questions Of 2V0-21.20 Exam Question
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 2V0-21.20 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the VMware 2V0-21.20 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the VMware 2V0-21.20 exam. Latest VMware 2V0-21.20 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try VMware 2V0-21.20 Brain Dumps First.
VMware 2V0-21.20 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A vSphere environment is configured with 1 Gigabit Ethernet for vSphere vMotion. The application team is complaining that when they try to migrate a powered-on virtual machine, the progress is slow and unsuccessful the majority of the time.
Which two recommendations should the administrator make to improve vSphere vMotion performance? (Choose two.)
- A. Use vSphere Storage I/O Control (SIOC).
- B. Use at least two port groups.
- C. Use 10 Gigabit Ethernet or above.
- D. Use Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) on the port group.
- E. Disable vSphere Fault Tolerance.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which step is required when adding an existing hard disk that is configured as a boot disk during virtual machine creation?
- A. Set the boot delay to at least 5,000 milliseconds.
- B. Enable Secure Boot.
- C. Select 'RDM Disk' from the 'Add New Device' drop-down menu.
- D. Remove the existing disk before adding the boot disk.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which solution can be used to automatically deploy a fully configured VMware software-defined data center (SDDC)?
- A. vSphere Lifecycle Manager
- B. VMware Cloud Foundation
- C. vRealize Suite
- D. vCenter Server
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
An administrator is consistently receiving an alarm regarding a CPU performance issue; however, there is NO CPU issue identified. What can the administrator do to make sure the alarm is triggered when there is an actual CPU performance issue?
- A. Change 'is below' to 'is above.' Change.'
- B. Show as Critical' to 'Show as Warning.'
- C. Change 'VM CPU Ready Time' to 'VM Memory Usage.'
- D. Change 'VM CPU Ready Time' to VM CPU Usage.'
NEW QUESTION 5
What are two functions of vSphere Lifecycle Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. Run vCenter Server upgrade pre-checks
- B. Update ESXi hosts in a cluster using baselines
- C. Update standalone ESXi hosts using images
- D. Upgrade VMware Tools and virtual machine hardware
- E. Run vCenter Server interoperability reports
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator is troubleshooting a recent failure and finds the following error messages:
Which action has failed, thus resulting in these errors?
- A. Virtual machine power off
- B. Virtual machine migration
- C. Virtual machine snapshot
- D. Virtual machine reconfiguration
NEW QUESTION 7
A recently deployed set of test virtual machines are impacting the performance of a company development team project datastore. The shared cache server appears to be suffering from storage congestion.
Storage I/O Control is already enabled on all company datastores.
Which two steps should the administrator take to improve the performance of the cache server? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure storage shares per virtual machine.
- B. Configure the path selection policy.
- C. Create a claim rule to control the storage path.
- D. Configure storage limits per virtual machine.
- E. Update the storage provider for the existing array.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is trying to configure vCenter Single Sign-On from the vSphere Client but does NOT have permission. Which role is required in order to configure vCenter Single Sign-On?
- A. vCenter Single Sign-On Administrator
- B. vCenter Server Appliance Root
- C. vCenter Power User
- D. vCenter Administrator
NEW QUESTION 9
What are two pre-requisites for enabling ESXi secure boot? (Choose two.)
- A. External Key Management Service
- B. Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)
- C. vCenter Server 7.0 or greater
- D. ESXi 7.0 or greater
- E. Trusted Platform Module version 2.0
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator wants to enable bandwidth allocation for workloads by using Network I/O Control. What should the administrator configure to accomplish this?
- A. Load-balancing
- B. Virtual machine traffic
- C. NIC teaming policy
- D. Management traffic
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two vSphere features enable remote site availability? (Choose two.)
- A. Proactive High Availability
- B. vSphere Replication
- C. Cross vCenter Migration
- D. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- E. vSphere vMotion
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator would like to make virtual machine templates and ISO images available to all vCenter Server instances in the data center. Which feature should the administrator use to achieve this goal?
- A. Host profiles
- B. Resource pools
- C. Storage policies
- D. Content libraries
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are true regarding the use of firmware update packages in vSphere Lifecycle Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. The firmware and drivers add-on can add or remove components from the ESXi base image.
- B. The firmware and drivers add-on can be used on clusters that are managed with baselines.
- C. The firmware and drivers add-on are distributed through the official VMware online depot.
- D. A hardware support manager must be registered as a vCenter Server extension.
- E. The firmware and drivers add-on is provided by a third-party vendor.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two migration methods can an administrator use to move virtual machines from the SA-Dev cluster to the SA-Compute cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Hot migration of compute resource only
- B. Hot migration of compute resource and storage resource
- C. Cold migration of compute resource only
- D. Cold migration of compute resource and storage resource
- E. Cold migration of storage only
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator wants to ensure that when virtual machines (VMs) are powered on. Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) places them on the best-suited host. When the cluster becomes imbalanced, the administrator wants DRS to display recommendations for manual VM migration.
Which DRS automation level should the administrator select?
- A. Disabled
- B. Fully automated
- C. Partially automated
- D. Manual
NEW QUESTION 16
Which feature can an administrator use for site availability with minimal effort and a low recovery point objective (RPO)?
- A. vSphere vMotion
- B. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- C. vSphere Replication
- D. vSphere High Availability
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is asked to take a snapshot of a virtual machine prior to an application upgrade. The virtual machine has one standard virtual machine disk (VMDK) and one physical mode raw device mapping (RDM) attached.
Which statement is true with regard to taking this snapshot?
- A. The administrator will be unable to snapshot the RDM.
- B. The administrator will be able to snapshot both disks.
- C. The administrator will be able to snapshot the standard VMDK in independent persistent mode.
- D. The administrator will be able to snapshot the RDM in independent persistent mode.
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the minimum CPU core requirement for successful installation, or upgrade, of ESXi on a host?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 32
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 19
An IT department is experiencing random hardware failures that are costing the company money. The CIO is looking for technical support beyond traditional break/fix with enhanced visibility and proactive insights into the environment at no additional cost.
Which VMware service meets the needs of the CIO?
- A. VMware Global Support Services
- B. VMware Premier Support
- C. vRealize Operations Manager
- D. VMware Skyline
NEW QUESTION 20
A virtual machine with a single 100 GB virtual machine disk file has a single 20 GB snapshot. The virtual machine is powered off.
How much additional free space on the datastore is required to delete the snapshot, committing the snapshot delta disk to the base disk?
- A. 120 GB
- B. 100 GB
- C. 0 GB
- D. 20 GB
NEW QUESTION 21
Which type of network adapter is designed to provide connectivity to hosts and handle the standard system traffic of vSphere vMotion?
- A. VXLAN virtual tunnel end point (VXLAN VTEP)
- B. VM network
- C. Virtual machine network interface card (VMNIC)
- D. VMkernel port
NEW QUESTION 22
Which privilege is required to run the esxtop utility?
- A. Administrator
- B. vStatsUser
- C. vStatsAdmin
- D. Root user
NEW QUESTION 23
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-21.20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net 2V0-21.20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/2V0-21.20-pdf-download.html (70 Q&As Dumps)