Top Quality VMware 2V0-21.20PSE Exam Online
We provide real 2V0-21.20PSE exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass VMware 2V0-21.20PSE Exam quickly & easily. The 2V0-21.20PSE PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our VMware 2V0-21.20PSE dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 2V0-21.20PSE exam.
Online 2V0-21.20PSE free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator wants to leverage the processor-specific technology that uses a security extension for securing virtual machines (VMs). This will allow user-level code to define private regions of memory called enclaves that are protected from external access.
What does the administrator need to configure to enable VMs to use this technology? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- B. Virtual Intel Software Guard Extensions (vSGX)
- C. Advanced Encryption Standard-New Instructions (AES-NI)
- D. Transparent Page Sharing (TPS)
NEW QUESTION 2
A new vSphere 7.0 environment is deployed with the following:
A single vCenter Server
Two vSAN clusters
A vSAN default storage policy
Which statement is true regarding virtual disk availability in this environment? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Replicas will be placed on different disk groups but can be placed on the same host.
- B. All stripes will be placed on different disk groups and cannot be placed on the same host.
- C. Each virtual disk will have four replicas of data.
- D. Each virtual disk will have two replicas of data.
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit.
What does the %RDY for the Win1 virtual machine indicate? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. High CPU wait time
- B. Low CPU usage
- C. High CPU contention
- D. Low CPU contention
NEW QUESTION 4
vCenter Server experiences a catastrophic failure and the administrator must restore from a vCenter Server backup stored on an FTP server.
What must the administrator do to restore vCenter Server? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Use the vSphere Client to deploy the appliance onto an ESXi host and restore the vCenter Server data from the backup.
- B. Use the vCenter Server Management Interface to restore the vCenter Server data, and power on the appliance.
- C. Use the vCenter Server GUI installer to deploy a vCenter Server instance and use the vSphere Client to restore vCenter Server data from the backup.
- D. Use the vCenter Server GUI installer to deploy a vCenter Server instance and restore the vCenter Server data from the backup.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which solution can be used to automatically deploy a fully configured VMware software-defined data center (SDDC)? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. vCenter Server
- B. vRealize Suite
- C. vSphere Lifecycle Manager
- D. VMware Cloud Foundation
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator is asked to deploy a virtual machine (VM) that can sniff packets for the Security team. Which setting must be set to “accept” on the VM’s port group? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Promiscuous mode
- B. Forged transmits
- C. MAC address changes
- D. Traffic shaping
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two migration methods can an administrator use to move virtual machines from the SA-Dev cluster to the SA-Compute cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Cold migration of compute resource only
- B. Cold migration of storage only
- C. Hot migration of compute resource and storage resource
- D. Hot migration of compute resource only
- E. Cold migration of compute resource and storage resource
NEW QUESTION 8
What is a pre-requisite for configuring virtualization-based security (VBS)? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Change the firmware type from UEFI to Legacy BIOS
- B. Change the firmware type from Legacy BIOS to UEFI
- C. Use Windows Server 2012
- D. Use Windows Server 2008 R2
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two features are only supported by VMFS6 datastores? (Choose two.)
- A. Concurrent access to shared storage
- B. On-disk locking
- C. Dynamic expansion
- D. 4K native storage devices
- E. Automatic space reclamation
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true regarding the use of firmware update packages in vSphere Lifecycle Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. A hardware support manager must be registered as a vCenter Server extension.
- B. The firmware and drivers add-on are distributed through the official VMware online depot.
- C. The firmware and drivers add-on can be used on clusters that are managed with baselines.
- D. The firmware and drivers add-on can add or remove components from the ESXi base image.
- E. The firmware and drivers add-on is provided by a third-party vendor.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two performance tools can be used to monitor virtual machines outside the guest operating system? (Choose two.)
- A. vCenter Server performance charts
- B. Task Manager
- C. top
- D. esxtop
- E. Perfmon
NEW QUESTION 12
Which tool is used to monitor the free space in the vCenter Server database? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. esxtop
- B. df
- C. vimtop
- D. vmstat
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the default shutdown order of virtual machines (VMs) on a host? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Alphabetical based on VM names
- B. Highest utilization to lowest utilization
- C. Largest VM to smallest VM
- D. Reverse of the startup order
NEW QUESTION 14
An IT department is decommissioning a storage array and tasks an administrator with removing a datastore from ESXi hosts.
What is a prerequisite for unmounting the datastore? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The datastore is NOT managed by Storage DRS.
- B. The datastore is NOT being used by vSphere High Availability heartbeating.
- C. The datastore is NOT referenced by a host profile.
- D. The datastore does NOT contain powered-off virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is deploying a vCenter Server Appliance and wants to join an existing vCenter Single Sign- On domain.
The administrator gathers the following information:
FQDN of the vCenter Single Sign-On server to join
Domain name of the vCenter Single Sign-On server being joined
Password of the vCenter Single Sign-On server administrator account.
What other information is needed to join the existing vCenter Single Sign-On domain? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. vSphere Client port
- B. Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) port
- C. Single Sign-On (SSO) port
- D. HTTPS port
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator wants to ensure that when virtual machines (VMs) are powered on, Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) places them on the best-suited host. When the cluster becomes imbalanced, the administrator wants DRS to display recommendations for manual VM migration.
Which DRS automation level should the administrator select? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Manual
- B. Partially automated
- C. Fully automated
- D. Disabled
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the minimum CPU core requirement for successful installation, or upgrade, or ESXi on a host? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 8
- B. 1
- C. 32
- D. 2
NEW QUESTION 18
A host profile is updated with a new password that urgently needs to be changed on all hosts attached to the host profile.
Which option would an administrator select to complete the password change? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Copy Settings from Host
- B. Remediate
- C. Check Host Profile Compliance
- D. Edit Host Customizations
NEW QUESTION 19
A company has a vSphere environment consisting of the following characteristics:
A content library named ‘CORP’ is published at corporate headquarters on a vCenter Server named ‘vcenterCorp’.
A regional data center contains a set of hosts managed by a vCenter Server named vcenterR1.
vcenterR1 subscribes to the CORP content library.
The administrator wants to create a new virtual machine image to use on vcenterR1. What are two possible ways the administrator can accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure vcenterR1 to download all library content immediately.
- B. Upload the new image to the CORP library on vcenterR1.
- C. Publish the CORP content library on vcenterR1.
- D. Upload the new image to the CORP library on vcenterCorp.
- E. Upload the new image to a local content library on vcenterR1.
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator needs to configure Proactive High Availability (HA) in a vSphere environment so that virtual machines (VMs) do not run on any partially degraded hosts. The administrator would also like to see the recommendations before VMs are migrated.
Which automation and remediation level should the administrator select? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Automation Level – Manual Remediation Level – Quarantine mode
- B. Automation Level – Automated Remediation Level – Maintenance mode
- C. Automation Level – Manual Remediation Level – Maintenance mode
- D. Automation Level – Automated Remediation Level – Mixed mode
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-21.20PSE dumps! All 2V0-21.20PSE exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-21.20PSE-dumps.html (109 New Questions)