The Secret Of VMware 2V0-31.20 Practice Exam
Master the 2V0-31.20 Professional VMware vRealize Automation 8.1 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Actualtests 2V0-31.20 exam cost. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 2V0-31.20 questions in our VMware 2V0-31.20 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID VMware 2V0-31.20 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-31.20 braindumps and pass your exam.
Also have 2V0-31.20 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator is tasked with creating cloud zones for an existing Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud account.
Which type of compute resource can be added to the cloud zone?
- A. Cluster
- B. Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) Instances
- C. Availability Zones
- D. Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two components can be used to add a directory for identity and access management? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Automation
- B. vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
- C. vCenter Server
- D. vRealize Operations
- E. VMware Identity Manager
NEW QUESTION 3
An IT Director wants to integrate existing Amazon Web Services CloudFormation templates into a new vRealize Automation deployment.
How can the administrator achieve this?
- A. Deploy a Cloud Proxy into the appropriate region of the pre-configured Amazon Web Services cloud account.
- B. Create and configure a custom integration into Cloud Assembly.
- C. Add content sources in Service Broker from the pre-configured Amazon Web Services cloud account.
- D. Leverage Action Based Extensibility (ABX) to extend functionality, programmatically.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which vRealize Automation service allows an administrator to import released blueprints and Amazon Web Services CloudFormation templates that users can deploy?
- A. Orchestrator
- B. Code Stream
- C. Cloud Assembly
- D. Service Broker
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option should an administrator configure to implement storage profiles in blueprints?
- A. Cloud zones
- B. Projects
- C. Tags
- D. Flavor mappings
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two day 2 actions are available out of the box for running on a machine within a deployment? (Choose two.)
- A. Upgrade VM Compatibility
- B. Add Disk
- C. Delete Tags
- D. Create Snapshot
- E. Consolidate Snapshot
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two public cloud accounts are supported for vRealize Automation? (Choose two.)
- A. Microsoft Azure
- B. Oracle Cloud
- C. Amazon Web Services
- D. IBM Cloud
- E. Alibaba Cloud
NEW QUESTION 8
Where would an administrator associate discovered networks from a particular region or data center in vRealize Automation to virtual machines?
- A. Network Resources
- B. Flavor Mappings
- C. Network Profiles
- D. Cloud Zones
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator is tasked with using an existing set of blueprints and images that are available online through the Marketplace tab in vRealize Automation.
Which integration does the administrator have to configure first to enable this functionality?
- A. vRealize Orchestrator
- B. GitLab
- C. My VMware
- D. Ansible
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two prerequisites a vRealize Automation standard deployment? (Choose two.)
- A. IPv6 addresses
- B. DHCP server
- C. IPv4 addresses
- D. Load Balancer
- E. DNS server
NEW QUESTION 11
As part of a greenfield deployment, an administrator needs to set up an NSX-T Data Center cloud account. Which user role is required to create an NSX-T Data Center cloud account in vRealize Automation?
- A. Cloud Assembly Administrator
- B. Cloud Assembly User
- C. Orchestrator Administrator
- D. NSX-T Data Center Enterprise Administrator
NEW QUESTION 12
Which network profile uses network address translation (NAT) in vRealize Automation?
- A. Private network profile
- B. Existing network profile
- C. Outbound network profile
- D. Routed network profile
NEW QUESTION 13
Which feature should an administrator use in order to place virtual machine deployments on specific datastores?
- A. Image mappings
- B. Flavor mappings
- C. Storage profiles
- D. Network profiles
NEW QUESTION 14
The vRealize Orchestrator Service runs as a Kubernetes pod within each vRealize Automation appliance. Which two containers make up the vRealize Orchestrator Service? (Choose two.)
- A. vco-controlcenter
- B. vco-server
- C. vco-inventory
- D. vro-controlcenter
- E. vro-server
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator creates a content source to import three Cloud Assembly blueprints in to Service Broker. After some time, he is tasked with deleting the content source.
What would happen if and when this content source is deleted?
- A. All three blueprints are deleted from Service Broker and Cloud Assembly.
- B. Only the content source is deleted but the blueprints remain intact in Service Broker.
- C. All three blueprints are deleted from Service Broker.
- D. Once created, a content source cannot be deleted.
NEW QUESTION 16
After collecting a log bundle using the vracli CLI command, the resulting .tar file contains many paths and files.
Where will the administrator find the logs related specifically to the embedded vRealize Orchestrator?
- A. /<hostname>/var/log/vco
- B. /pods/prelude/extensibility-ui-app-<service instance>
- C. /pods/kube-system/
- D. /pods/prelude/vco-app-<service instance>
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is tasked with integrating vRealize Operations and vRealize Automation.
Which two pieces of information will the administrator require to perform this integration? (Choose two.)
- A. The license key for vRealize Operations
- B. The vRealize Orchestrator details through which vRealize Operations will be configured
- C. The IP/FQDN of the vRealize Operations server
- D. The vRealize Operations login username and password
- E. The SSL certificate of the vRealize Operations server
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the main difference between vRealize Orchestrator non-persistent logs and persistent logs?
- A. Log Insight forwarding configuration
- B. Storing of events in the database
- C. Time Synchronization of logs
- D. Logging level configuration
NEW QUESTION 19
Which kubectl command should be run to find the Kubernetes authentication method?
- A. kubectl describe pod <pod-name>
- B. kubectl describe secrets
- C. kubectl -n prelude describe pod <pod-name>
- D. kubectl explain
NEW QUESTION 20
Which type of tag can be used by an administrator from within a vRealize Automation blueprint to effect placement of provisioned items?
- A. Constraint tag
- B. Capability tag
- C. Standard tag
- D. Storage tag
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-31.20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Allfreedumps.com 2V0-31.20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.allfreedumps.com/2V0-31.20-dumps.html (70 Q&As Dumps)