VMware 2V0-41.19 Practice Exam 2021
Proper study guides for Replace VMware VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4 certified begins with VMware 2V0-41.19 preparation products which designed to deliver the High value 2V0-41.19 questions by making you pass the 2V0-41.19 test at your first time. Try the free 2V0-41.19 demo right now.
NEW QUESTION 1
An NSX administrator would like to export syslog events that capture messages related to NSX host preparation events.
Which message ID (msgid) should be used in the syslog export configuration command as a filter?
- A. SYSTEM
- B. FABRIC
- C. MONITORING
- D. GROUPING
NEW QUESTION 2
What are the advantages of using a Tier-0 Gateway in ECMP mode? (Choose two.) I
- A. stateful services leveraged
- B. increased north/south bandwidth
- C. traffic load balancing
- D. Failover of services
- E. traffic predictability
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the supported N-VDS modes?
- A. DPDK Datapath
- B. Enhanced Datapath
- C. Overlay Datapath
- D. Standard Datapath
- E. Secure Datapath
NEW QUESTION 4
An NSX administrator is migrating vSphere port groups configured in vSphere to N-VDS. What are two migration options? (Choose two.)
- A. Migrate vSphere port groups using the esxcli command line.
- B. Migrate vSphere port group through the NSX Manager API Calls.
- C. Migrate Networking from the vCenter Server.
- D. Migrate from the NSX Manager UI, go to Fabric -> Profile -> Uplink Profiles path.
- E. Migrate from the NSX Simplified UI> Click Transport Node > Configure NSX > PNIC Only Migration path.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two commands could be used on an ESXI transport node to validate connectivity to the NSX Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. nsxcli --cmd get manager status
- B. esxcli network ip connection list I grep rabbitmq
- C. nsxcli --cmd get managers
- D. nsxcli --cmd get manager connectivity status
- E. esxcli network ip connection list I grep 5671
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two CLI commands could be used to see if vmnic link status is down? (Choose two.)
- A. esxcli network vswitch dvs vmware list
- B. esxcfg-nics -1
- C. esxcfg-vmsvc/get.networks
- D. esxcfg-vmknic -1
- E. esxcli network nic list
NEW QUESTION 7
An NSX administrator is troubleshooting a connectivity issue with virtual machines running on an ESXi transport node.
Which feature in the NSX Manager Simplified UI shows the mapping between the virtual NIC and the host's physical adapter?
- A. N-VDS Visualization
- B. Activity Monitoring
- C. IPFIX
- D. Port Mirroring
NEW QUESTION 8
The NSX Control Plane is responsible for which two functions? (Choose two.)
- A. push stateless configurations to forwarding engines
- B. propagate topology information
- C. receive and validate configuration from NSX Policy
- D. host API services
- E. maintain packet-level statistics
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer is preparing to deploy VMware Kubernetes on an NSX-T Data Center. What is the minimum MTU size for the UPLINK profile?
- A. 1600
- B. 1650
- C. 1550
- D. 1500
NEW QUESTION 10
An NSX administrator created a Segment from the Simplified UI and wants to find the Replication Mode configured on the Segment. Which NSX CLI command lists the Replication mode?
- A. get logical-switches
- B. get logical-switch <Logical-switch-UUID>
- C. get logical-switch <Local-Switch-UUID> status
- D. get logical-switch status
NEW QUESTION 11
What are three functions of a Tier-0 Gateway in a multi-tenant service provider environment? (Choose three.)
- A. acts as a default gateway for the tenant workloads
- B. enables east-west connectivity to the tenant workloads
- C. interconnects the Tier-1 gateways of multiple tenants
- D. provides isolation between the tenants
- E. provides first-hop routing for the tenant workloads
- F. enables north-south connectivity to the tenant workloads
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
A vSphere administrator is trying to connect T1-Web-01 virtual machine to a NSX-T logical switch and is receiving an error.
Which service must be restarted to connect the virtual machine to a NSX-T logical switch?
- A. /etc/init.d/nsx-opsagent start
- B. /etc/init.d/nsx-proxy start
- C. /etc/init .d/nsxa start
- D. /etc/init.d/nsx-datapath start
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer is planning deployment of a third-party OpenStack application. Which is used to grant permissions to the application on NSX Manager?
- A. Guest Identity
- B. Cloud Identity
- C. Principal Identity
- D. API Identity
NEW QUESTION 14
When a stateful service is enabled for the first time on a Tier-0 Gateway, what happens on the NSX Edge node?
- A. SR and DR doesn't need to be connected to provide any stateful services.
- B. SR is instantiated and automatically connected with DR.
- C. SR and DR is instantiated but requires manual connection.
- D. DR is instantiated and automatically connected with SR.
NEW QUESTION 15
A company is deploying a NSX-T Data Center micro-segmentation in their vSphere environment to allow simple 3-tier app forms through web, app, and database.
The naming convention will be:
What is the optimal way to group them in order to enforce security policies from NSX-T Data Center?
- A. Use Edge as a firewall between tiers.
- B. Create an Ethernet based security policy.
- C. Do a service Insertion to accomplish the task.
- D. Group all by means of tags membership.
NEW QUESTION 16
An NSX administrator has observed connectivity issues between the NSX Manager and the KVM Transport Node.
Which two log files could be used to troubleshoot the issue on the KVM Transport Node? (Choose two.)
- A. /var/log/vmware/nsx-syslog
- B. /usr/vmware/log/syslog
- C. /var/log/nsx/syslog
- D. /usr/vmware/nsx-syslog
- E. /var/log/syslog
NEW QUESTION 17
How many IPs are required when deploying a highly available NSX Management Cluster with VIP in a production environment?
- A. 3
- B. 5
- C. 4
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the maximum supported ECMP paths in NSX-T 2.4 Data Center?
- A. 6
- B. 8
- C. 9
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator wants to validate the BGP connection status between the Tier-0 Gateway and the upstream physical router.
What sequence of commands could be used to check this status on NSX Edge node?
- A. - set vrf <ID>- show logical-routers- show <LR-D> bgp
- B. - show logical-routers- get vrf- show ip route bgp
- C. - enable <LR-D>- get vrf <ID>- show bgp neighbor
- D. - get logical-routers- vrf <number>- get bgp neighbor
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the function of a domain in a NSX-T Data Center?
- A. defines the scope of transport zones
- B. defines the scope of security policies and groups
- C. defines the scope of physical networks
- D. defines the scope of transport nodes
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-41.19 Exam with 70 Q&As Certifytools Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certifytools 2V0-41.19 Dumps: https://www.certifytools.com/2V0-41.19-exam.html (70 New Questions)