What Best Quality 2V0-41.20 Actual Test Is
Exact of 2V0-41.20 exam answers materials and latest exam for VMware certification for consumer, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 2V0-41.20 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center exam Today!
Also have 2V0-41.20 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An NSX administrator is troubleshooting a connectivity issue with virtual machines running on an ESXi transport node. Which feature in the NSX UI shows the mapping between the virtual NIC and the host's physical adapter?
- A. Switch Visualization
- B. Port Mirroring
- C. Activity Monitoring
- D. IPFIX
NEW QUESTION 2
What are two valid options when configuring the scope of a distributed firewall rule? (Choose two.)
- A. Segment Port
- B. Group
- C. Segment
- D. DFW
- E. Tier-1 Gateway
NEW QUESTION 3
Which tool could be used to configure BGP on a Tier-0 Gateway?
- A. PowerShell
- B. API
- C. ESX CLI
- D. NSX CLI
NEW QUESTION 4
Which log is used to see a failed NSX-T installation of a VIB package on ESXi transport nodes?
- A. /var/l og/host
- B. log
- C. /var/log/vmware/eam/eam.log
- D. /var/log/esxupdate.log
- E. /var/log/syslog.log
NEW QUESTION 5
How does Traceflow tool identify issues in a network?
- A. Compares intended network state in the control plane with Tunnel End Point (TEP) keepalives in the data plane.
- B. Compares the management plane configuration states containing control plane traffic and error reporting from transport node agents.
- C. Injects synthetic traffic into the data plane and observes the results in the control plane.
- D. Injects ICMP traffic into the data plane and observes the results in the control plane.
NEW QUESTION 6
How is the RouterLink port created between a Tier-1 Gateway and Tier-0 Gateway?
- A. Automatically created when Tier-1 is created.
- B. Manually create a Segment and connect to both Tier-1 and Tier-0 Gateways.
- C. Manually create a Logical Switch and connect to bother Tier-1 and Tier-0 Gateways.
- D. Automatically created when Tier-1 is connected with Tier-0 from NSX UI.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three different transport nodes could be configured in the data plane? (Choose three.)
- A. vShield Edge VM
- B. ESXi and KVM
- C. Bare Metal server
- D. NSX Edge VM on KVM
- E. ESXi and Hyper-V
- F. VM or Bare Metal NSX Edge
NEW QUESTION 8
Which CLI command shows syslog on NSX Manager?
- A. show log manager follow
- B. get log-file auth.log
- C. get log-file syslog
- D. /var/log/sysloq/syslog.log
NEW QUESTION 9
What are two types of supported IPSec VPNs in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. policy-based IPSec VPN
- B. Layer-7 based IPSec VPN
- C. route-based IPSec VPN
- D. Open source based IPSec VPN
- E. SSL based IPSec VPN
NEW QUESTION 10
An NSX administrator has observed connectivity issues between the NSX Manager and the KVM Transport Node.
Which two log files could be used to troubleshoot the issue on the KVM Transport Node? (Choose two.)
- A. /var/log/vmware/nsx-syslog
- B. /usr/vmware/log/syslog
- C. /var/log/nsx/syslog
- D. /usr/vmware/nsx-syslog
- E. /var/log/syslog
NEW QUESTION 11
Which tool injects packets and provides various observation points along the packet’s path between two NSX-T managed objects?
- A. SPAN mirrors
- B. Port Mirroring
- C. Traceflow
- D. IPFIX
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two commands does an NSX administrator use to check the IP address of the VMkernel port for the GENEVE protocol on the ESXi transport node? (Choose two.)
- A. esxcfg-nics -1
- B. net-dvs
- C. esxcli network nic list
- D. esxcfg-vmknic -1
- E. esxcli network ip interface ipv4 get
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement is true about an alarm in a Suppressed state?
- A. An alarm can be suppressed for a specific duration in days.
- B. An alarm can be suppressed for a specific duration in minutes.
- C. An alarm can be suppressed for a specific duration in seconds.
- D. An alarm can be suppressed for a specific duration in hours.
https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-Intelligence/1.1/user-guide/GUID-EBD3C5A8-F9AB-4A22-BA40- "If you move an alarm into a Suppressed state, you are prompted to specify the duration in hours. After the specified duration passes, the alarm state reverts to Open. However, if the system determines the condition has been corrected, the alarm state changes to Resolved."
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two tools are used to configure centralized logging in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Network Insight
- B. vRealize Automation
- C. vRealize Log Insight
- D. Syslog Server
- E. vRealize Operations
NEW QUESTION 15
Where are Distributed Firewall logs containing access decisions stored?
- A. NSX API
- B. NSX Edge
- C. NSX Manager
- D. Hypervisor transport node
NEW QUESTION 16
An NSX administrator has configured a load balancer virtual server on a Tier-1 Gateway.
In order to advertise the load balancer virtual IP to the Tier-0 Gateway, which route advertisement configuration has to be done on the Tier-1 Gateway? (Choose two.)
- A. Advertise All LB SNAT IP Routes
- B. All Static Routes
- C. Information
- D. Advertise All LB VIP Routes
- E. Advertise All NAT Routes
NEW QUESTION 17
Which tool could be used to inspect the path of a packet in the data plane?
- A. Port Connection
- B. Port Mirroring Session
- C. Netflow
- D. Traceflow
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements are true for a Tier-1 Gateway? (Choose two.)
- A. owned and configured by the Tenant
- B. connects to physical networks
- C. owned and configured by Service Provider
- D. always configured in active-standby mode
- E. supports ECMP
NEW QUESTION 19
An NSX administrator is using ping to check connectivity between VM1 running on ESXi1 to VM2 running on ESXi2. The ping tests fails. The administrator knows the maximum transmission unit size on the physical switch is 1600.
Which command does the administrator use to check the VMware kernel ports for tunnel end point communication?
- A. esxcli network diag ping -H <destination IP address>
- B. vmkping ++netstack=geneve -d -s 1572 <destination IP address>
- C. vmkping ++netstack=vxlan-d -s 1572 <destination IP address>
- D. esxcli network diag ping -I vmk0 -H <destination IP address>
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two choices are prerequisites to configure NSX-T on VDS? (Choose two.)
- A. MTU 1500
- B. MTU 1400
- C. vSphere Distributed Switch 6.5
- D. vSphere Distributed Switch 7.0
- E. MTU 1600
NEW QUESTION 21
An NSX administrator has deployed an NSX Edge on a bare-metal server. Which command registers the NSX Edge with the NSX Manager?
- A. join management-cluster <nsx-cluster-IP> username admin password <admin- password> thumbprint <nsx-manager-thumbprint>
- B. join cluster <nsx-cluster-IP> username root password <root-password> thumbprint<nsx-manager—thumbprint>
- C. join policy-manager <nsx-manager-ip> username root password <root-password> thumbprint<nsx-manager-thumbprint>
- D. join management-plane <nsx-nanager-ip> username admin password <admin-password> thumbprint<nsx-manager-thumbprint>
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three services are compatible with VRF Lite? (Choose three.)
- A. VPN
- B. Intrusion Detection
- C. NAT
- D. Load Balancer
- E. DHCP
VRF Lite is not compatible with the following services:
Taken from NSX-T ICM 3.0 Lecture Manual.
NEW QUESTION 23
An NSX administrator is creating a Tier-1 Gateway configured in Active-Standby High Availability Mode. In the event of node failure, the failover policy should not allow the original failed node to become the Active node upon recovery.
Which failover policy meets this requirement?
- A. Non-Preemptive
- B. Preemptive
- C. Enable Preemptive
- D. Disable Preemptive
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-41.20 Exam with 91 Q&As Dumpscollection.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumpscollection.com 2V0-41.20 Dumps: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/2V0-41.20/ (91 New Questions)