Improved Professional VMware Horizon 8.X 2V0-51.21 Questions
We provide real 2V0-51.21 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass VMware 2V0-51.21 Exam quickly & easily. The 2V0-51.21 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our VMware 2V0-51.21 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 2V0-51.21 exam.
Free 2V0-51.21 Demo Online For VMware Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
To reduce the risk of users downloading malware to the corporate network, an administrator wants to allow end users to open only intranet websites inside their virtual desktop. Additionally, the administrator wants to configure all other URLs to automatically open in a browser on the end-user’s client machine.
Which steps should the administrator take to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable the URL Content Redirection feature on the desktop pool settings.
- B. Enable the URL Content Redirection feature in Horizon Agent.
- C. Configure group policy settings to indicate how Horizon Agent redirects the URL.
- D. Enable secure website settings in the Global Settings Security menu.
- E. Disable the Allow External Website feature in Horizon Agent.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two methods are available for authentication to a Unified Access Gateway? (Choose two.)
- A. Web Services Federation
- B. Smart Cards
- C. OpenID Connect
- D. Open Authentication (OAuth)
- E. Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator has been tasked by their organization with determining the type of Horizon deployment to use.
These requirements have been provided to the administrator: Implement quickly the deployment of Windows and Linux desktops. Provide hybrid cloud support.
Provide centralized brokering.
Ensure the environment is secure from end-to-end. Which deployment solution meets the requirements?
- A. vSphere Desktop Edition
- B. Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management
- C. Horizon On-Premises
- D. Horizon Cloud on Azure
NEW QUESTION 4
What are two Cloud Pod Architecture feature limitations? (Choose two.)
- A. Kiosk mode clients are not supported unless a workaround has been implemented.
- B. Cloud Pod Architecture does not support Active Directory two-way trusts between domains.
- C. Cloud Pod Architecture cannot span multiple sites and data centers simultaneously.
- D. Cloud Pod Architecture is not supported with Unified Access Gateway appliances.
- E. The Cloud Pod Architecture feature is not supported in an IPv6 environment.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements are true about Application Profiler?
- A. VMware Dynamic Environment Manager Agent and the Application Profiler cannot be installed on the same machine.
- B. Application Profiler is installed using VMware Dynamic Environment Manager Enterprise Setup Wizard and explicitly selecting local drive installation.
- C. Application Profiler is installed automatically when installing VMware Dynamic Environment Manager FlexEngine.
- D. Application Profiler is installed automatically when installing Dynamic Environment Manager Management Console.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two steps must be completed in order to expand a writable volume? (Choose two.)
- A. Select Volumes > Writables > Select Volume > Expand.
- B. Modify the snapvol.cfg to reflect the new size.
- C. Select Volumes > Writables > Select Volume > Update Writable.
- D. Specify a size which is at least 1MB larger than the current size of the volume.
- E. Specify a size which is at least 1GB larger than the current size of the volume.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which can be used to make sure only certain Connection Servers are used for a Global Entitlement?
- A. Category Folders
- B. Home sites
- C. Tags
- D. Access Groups
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator used the Horizon Console to specify the Active Directory account for joining instant-clone VMs to the Active Directory domain.
What two permissions must be granted to the Active Directory account to perform this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Grant Inventory Administrator role.
- B. Write properties in the domain or in the organization units.
- C. Create and delete computer objects.
- D. Grant the Global Domain Administrator role.
- E. Grant the Horizon Domain Admin role.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three options are required to use an instant-clone pool? (Choose three.)
- A. VMware vSphere
- B. Horizon Intelligence
- C. Horizon Composer
- D. Horizon Connection Server
- E. Horizon Agent
- F. High speed Internet Access
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator needs to deploy an application to specific users in their instant-clone desktop environment with the following characteristics:
The application needs to be updated very frequently. The application needs to be installed as soon as possible. The application is not multi-user aware.
Which solution would meet the requirements?
- A. VMware Horizon Published Application
- B. VMware Thinapp
- C. VMware App Volumes
- D. VMware Dynamic Environment Manager
NEW QUESTION 11
A Horizon administrator does not see the health status for the Unified Access Gateways (UAG) they configured in the Horizon Console.
What two options could be causing the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. The firewall hasn’t been configured properly to allow traffic on port 443.
- B. The pod needs to be added to the Cloud Pod Federation.
- C. The Connection Server needs to be rebooted.
- D. Another license is needed for UAG health overview.
- E. The name entered in the Horizon console doesn’t match up with the system name in UAG.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
An administrator configures a CA certificate for the Connection Server. However, they are still encountering certificate warnings when trying to connect to the Connection Server. The exhibit displays the properties of the CA-Signed certificate.
Referring to the exhibit and using the alpha-character indicator, which image shows the root cause of the issue?
- A. D
- B. C
- C. A
- D. B
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator wants to ensure users can access an application that uses .NET 3.0 for desktops available on Horizon On-premises and on Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
Which two options would achieve this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a ThinApp package and provision it with App Volumes.
- B. Install the application on the primary image.
- C. Copy the vmdk and .json file to the Azure storage.
- D. Capture the application in App Volumes.
- E. Copy the vhd and .json file to the Azure storage.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three can be used by a Horizon administrator who wants to provision an application to users’ desktops? (Choose three.)
- A. VMware App Volumes Application Package
- B. VMware Horizon Published Application
- C. VMware Thinapp
- D. VMware Dynamic Environment Manager
- E. VMware App Volumes Writable Volume
NEW QUESTION 15
After creating a new desktop pool that contains customization specifications, a Horizon administrator sees the following message in the VMware Horizon event database:
Provisioning error occurred for Machine Machine_Name: Customization failed for Machine Which two could be the cause of the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. The customization specification has been renamed or deleted.
- B. Desktops can only be customized after the end user logs into the virtual machine.
- C. The compute account of the template has been removed from the Active Directory.
- D. The administrator does not have sufficient permissions to access the customization specification.
- E. Desktop pool provisioning is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 16
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-51.21 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/2V0-51.21-dumps.html (New 94 Q&As Version)