VMware 2V0-622 Dumps 2019
It is impossible to pass VMware 2V0-622 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed . You will get a surprising result by our .
Also have 2V0-622 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which guest operating system supports PVRDMA?
- A. Linux (32-Bit)
- B. Linux (64-Bit)
- C. Windows (64-Bit)
- D. Windows (32-Bit)
Explanation: The guest operating system that supports PVRDMA is Linux 64 bit. Guest OS Linux (64-bit)
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator cannot enable multi-processor Fault Tolerance (SMP-FT) for a virtual machine. Which are two possible causes for this? (Choose two.)
- A. The virtual machine is running on a vSAN datastore.
- B. The Fault Tolerance network is using a 10Gbit uplink.
- C. The virtual machine has 6 vCPUs assigned.
- D. The virtual machine has a 1TB VMDK attached.
- E. The virtual machine has snapshots present.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is creating VMkernel adapters on an ESXi 6.5 host and wants to create separate VMkernel adapters for every type of traffic in the default TCP/IP stack.
Which three types of traffic can be explicitly enabled on a separate VMkernel adapter? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtual SAN traffic
- B. NFS traffic
- C. vMotion traffic
- D. vSphere HA traffic
- E. Fault Tolerance logging traffic
NEW QUESTION 4
ESXi 6.5 introduces VMFS6, which supports both 512e and 512n devices.
What three configurations are supported when using these devices? (Choose three.)
- A. Hosts with both 512e and 512n devices.
- B. Storage vMotion between both 512e and 512n devices.
- C. Datastore Extents spanned between both 512e and 512n devices.
- D. Storage DRS clusters containing only both 512e and 512n devices.
Explanation: VMFS can host both 512e and 512n devices. It also supports storage vMotion between 512e and 512n devices. In addition to that DRS clusters can contain both 512e and 512n devices at the same time.
NEW QUESTION 5
A new virtual machine cannot reach its default gateway.
- The vSphere administrator checks that the virtual machine’s vmnic is connected to the correct portgroup, and that the portgroup is on the correct virtual switch
- This is the only virtual machine on this portgroup
- Other virtual machines that are on the host and connected to the same Distributed switch are running as normal
- The Distributed Switch has only one uplink Which could be the cause of this issue?
- A. Block All Ports has been selected on the Distributed Switch.
- B. The wrong VLAN ID has been added to the portgroup.
- C. The VLAN has not been configured in virtual machine hardware settings.
- D. The physical adapter is down.
Explanation: The default gateway is an entry point and an exit point in a virtual machine sub-net, VLAN, or network. In general, a gateway is a routing device that knows how to pass traffic between different subnets and
Layer 2 and layer 3 switches with VLAN configuration allow IP assignment to each VLAN that will be used
as default gateway as for that particular VLAN. A router contains routes for other subnets. Therefore, the problem occurs when wrong VLAN ID is added to the portgroup.
Topic 2, Exam Set B
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about Highly Available vSphere Auto Deploy infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a prerequisite for using vSphere Auto Deploy with stateful install.
- B. It requires two or more Auto Deploy servers.
- C. It is a prerequisite for using vSphere Auto Deploy with stateless caching.
- D. It helps prevent data loss.
Explanation: In many production situations, a highly available Auto Deploy infrastructure is required to prevent data loss. Such an infrastructure is also a prerequisite for using Auto Deploy with stateless caching.
NEW QUESTION 7
The virtual machine log rotation size can be changed for all VMs by which two interfaces? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Web Client
- B. ESXi host client
- C. esxcli
- D. PowerCLI
NEW QUESTION 8
The vSphere HA agent has been in the "Agent Unreachable" state on a single slave ESXi host for over a minute. The master and slave ESXi hosts are connected to the vCenter Server Appliance.
Which should be the first step for validation the network configuration?
- A. Log into the affected slave ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the master ESXi host over the vSphere HA network.
- B. Log into the master ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the vCenter Server Appliance over the vSphere HA network.
- C. Log into the affected slave ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the vCenter Server Appliance over the Fault Tolerance network.
- D. Log into the vCenter Server Appliance via console or SSH and attempt to ping the affected slave ESXi host.
NEW QUESTION 9
What are limits of vCenter Libraries in vSphere 6.5?
- A. Total items 2000, Biggest item size 1TB, total libraries per VC 1000, total items per library 1000 and max number of syncs 16
- B. Total items 4000, Biggest item size 512TB, total libraries per VC 2000, total items per library 2000 and max number of syncs 24
- C. Total items 1000, Biggest item size 1TB, total libraries per VC 1000, total items per library 1000 and max number of syncs 16
- D. Total items 2000, Biggest item size 1TB, total libraries per VC 1000, total items per library 1000 and max number of syncs 32
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true for a vCenterServer user account that is used for vSphere Data Protection (VDP)' (Choose two.)
- A. The password for the user account cannot contain spaces.
- B. The user account should be created in the Single Sign-On domain.
- C. The user account must be assigned with Administrator role.
- D. The user account cannot inherit required permissions from a group role.
Explanation: For the vCenter server account used for vSphere data protection, the user account must have administrator
role and the password for the user account should not contain spaces. https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/vmware-data-protection-administration-guide-61.pdf
NEW QUESTION 11
What are three considerations when booting ESXihost from SAN using software FCoE? (Choose three.)
- A. The VMware_FCoE_vSwitch that the installer automatically created cannot be changed.
- B. Boot LUN cannot be shared with other hosts even on shared storage.
- C. Multipathing is not supported at pre-boot.
- D. Software FCoE boot configuration cannot be changed from within ESXi
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two requirements must be met before enabling vSphere HA Application Monitoring for a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. VMware Tools must be installed on the VM.
- B. The vSphere Guest SDK must be installed on the VMs needing Application Monitoring.
- C. Application Monitoring requires that vCenter Server is linked to a working instance of vRealize Operations Manager and the End Points Operations agent has been installed on the guest.
- D. Application Monitoring is only supported on Linux operating systems.
- E. Application Monitoring is only supported on Windows operating systems.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which command will start all services on a vCenter Server Appliance?
- A. /etc/init.d/hostd start
- B. services.sh restart
- C. service-control - -start -- all
- D. service vmware - - vpxd start
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two features require the use of Host Profiles? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Suite
- B. Auto Deploy
- C. shared storage
- D. Host Customization
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the default space threshold for vSphere Storage DRS?
- A. 90%
- B. 70%
- C. 95%
- D. 80%
Load balancing based on Space and IO: Storage DRS dynamically balance the Storage DRS cluster imbalance based on Space and IO threshold set. Default space threshold per datastore is 80% and default IO latency threshold is 15ms.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true regarding Network-Aware DRS?
- A. Network-Aware DRS will perform load-balancing based on the communication of virtual machines with one another.
- B. Network-Aware DRS is enabled through DRS advanced options.
- C. Network-Aware DRS only generated suggested moves; administrators must go in and accept each Network-Aware DRS suggestion manually.
- D. Network-Aware DRS will perform a final check during regular DRS load-balancing to ensure that the destination host is not network saturated.
NEW QUESTION 17
vSphere Data Protection 6.1 provides the ability to back up and restore individual applications. Which are the three supported applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Microsoft Dynamics Server
- B. Oracle Database Server
- C. Microsoft SharePoint Server
- D. Microsoft Exchange Server
- E. Microsoft SQL Server
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three requirements are needed to apply RAID 5 or RAID 6 erasure coding on a vSAN 6.2 or 6.5 object? (Choose three.)
- A. on Disk Format 3.0
- B. Hybrid vSAN
- C. All Flash vSAN
- D. vSAN Advanced License
- E. Stretched Cluster Configurations
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-622 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-622-exam-dumps.html (New 276 Q&As)