Simulation 2V0-622 Dumps Questions 2021
Proper study guides for 2V0-622 VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the 2V0-622 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
VMware 2V0-622 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Assuming a mirrored (RAID-1) object configuration, how may hosts must contribute storage in a non-stretched VMware vSAN cluster to satisfy the “Number of failures to tolerate” policy option?
“n” is the desired “Number of failures to tolerate” value for all options.
- A. 3n
- B. 2n
- C. 2n+1
- D. 2n+2
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator sets the Failover Capacity for both CPU and Memory at 25%. Based on the Exhibit below, how much of the cluster's total CPU resources are still available to power on additional virtual machines?
- A. 45%
- B. 60%
- C. 70%
- D. 25%
Explanation: The way that Current Failover Capacity is calculated and used with this admission control policy is shown with an example. Make the following assumptions about a cluster: The cluster is comprised of three hosts, each with a different amount of available CPU and memory resources. The first host (H1) has 9GHz of available CPU resources and 9GB of available memory, while Host 2 (H2) has 9GHz and 6GB and Host 3 (H3) has 6GHz and 6GB. There are five powered-on virtual machines in the cluster with differing CPU and memory requirements. VM1 needs 2GHz of CPU resources and 1GB of memory, while VM2 needs 2GHz and 1GB, VM3 needs 1GHz and 2GB, VM4 needs 1GHz and 1GB, and VM5 needs 1GHz and 1GB. The Configured Failover Capacity is set to 25%.Admission Control Example with Percentage of Cluster Resources Reserved Policy
The total resource requirements for the powered-on virtual machines is 7GHz and 6GB. The total host
resources available for virtual machines is 24GHz and 21GB. Based on this, the Current CPU Failover Capacity is 70% ((24GHz – 7GHz)/24GHz). Similarly, the Current Memory Failover Capacity is 71% ((21GB-6GB)/21GB).Because the cluster’s Configured Failover Capacity is set to 25%, 45% of the cluster’s total CPU resources and 46% of the cluster’s memory resources are still available to power on additional virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 3
In a vSphere environment, two resource pools are created as shown in the Exhibit.
Each VM is configured with 1 GB of memory. When the administrator tried to power on VM3, the operation failed.
What action in the resource pool settings will allow VM3 to power on successfully?
- A. Increase Memory Reservation.
- B. Deselect Expandable Memory Reservation
- C. Increase the CPU Reservation
- D. Deselect Expandable CPU Reservation.
NEW QUESTION 4
Virtual Volumes supports which three VMware features? (Choose three.)
- A. Instant Clones
- B. Linked Clones
- C. Distributed Resource Scheduler
- D. Storage Distributed Resource Scheduler
- E. vMotion
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator procured a new server on which to install ESXi 6.5. The server is equipped with local Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) disks with 512e format (512bytes sector emulation).
Which file system does VMware support on this type of disk?
- A. VMFS6 (default) and VMFS5
- B. VMFS5
- C. 512e format is not supported
- D. VMFS6
NEW QUESTION 6
To enable Predictive DRS, which three steps must be taken? (Choose three.)
- A. vRealize Log Insight must be enabled and configured to watch for Predictive DRS moves.
- B. The corresponding virtual machines must be tagged for Predictive DRS use.
- C. A supported version of vRealize Operations Manager must be configured and enabled.
- D. The Predictive DRS check box must be enabled.
- E. DRS must be enabled.
NEW QUESTION 7
When enabling Storage DRS on a datastore cluster, which three components are enabled as a result? (Choose three.)
- A. Space load balancing among datastore within the datastore cluster.
- B. Initial placement for virtual disks based on space and I/O workload.
- C. I/O load balancing among datastores within the datastore cluster.
- D. Queue Depth alerting on disks within the datastore cluster.
- E. Data de-duplication within the datastore cluster.
Explanation: When you enable Storage DRS, you enable the following functions:
NEW QUESTION 8
What two debugging levels can a virtual machine be configured to? (Choose two.)
- A. Trivia
- B. Statistics
- C. Debugging
- D. Verbose
NEW QUESTION 9
A company has requested that a plan for Auto Deploy be built using VMware-recommended best practices for networking.
Which two considerations adhere to VMware-recommended networking best practices for Auto Deploy? (Choose two.)
- A. Using IPv4 as Auto Deploy will be able to boot hosts with a legacy BIOS.
- B. Using DHCP reservations for address allocations because providing fixed IP addresses through host customization is not supported.
- C. Using VLANs on the management network as it offers increased performance while hosts are booting.
- D. Using IPv6 as Auto Deploy will be able to boot hosts with a legacy BIOS and UEFI.
- E. Using DHCP reservations for address allocations because providing fixed IP addresses through host customization is not recommended.
Explanation: PXE booting with legacy BIOS firmware is possible only over IPv4. PXE booting with UEFI firmware is possible with either IPv4 or IPv6.
Use DHCP reservations for address allocation. Fixed IP addresses are supported by the host customization
mechanism, but providing input for each host is not recommended
NEW QUESTION 10
Which are three prerequisites for using UEFI secure boot? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtual machine with EFI firmware
- B. Virtual Hardware version 12
- C. Virtual Machine with BIOS firmware version 6
- D. Virtual Hardware version 13
- E. Operating system that supports UEFI secure boot
Explanation: Verify that the virtual machine operating system and firmware support UEFI boot. EFI firmware
Virtual hardware version 13 or later.
Operating system that supports UEFI secure boot.
You need VirtualMachine.Config.Settings privileges to enable or disable UEFI secure boot for the virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which are the two storage options for a Content Library when using the VMware vCenter Appliance? (Choose two.)
- A. FTP
- B. NFS
- C. CIFS
- D. VMFS
Explanation: When you create a local library, you can store its contents on a datastore managed by the vCenter Server instance or on a remote file system.
Depending on the type of storage that you have, you can use Virtual Machine File System (VMFS) or Network File System (NFS) for storing content on a datastore.
NEW QUESTION 12
DRS is set to Fully-Automated mode and seems to be migrating virtual machines too frequently. Which action can potentially decrease the amount of automated migrations performed by DRS?
- A. Increase the Migration Threshold by moving the slider to the right.
- B. Decrease the Migration Threshold by moving the slider to the left.
- C. Set DRS to Partially-Automated mode.
- D. Enable EVC for the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 13
When working with VM-VM DRS rules (affinity/anti-affinity), which statement is correct?
- A. DRS gives higher priority to preventing violations of affinity rules than violations of anti-affinity rules.
- B. DRS gives the same priority to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules as affinity rules.
- C. DRS does not allow both affinity and anti-affinity rules to be enabled at the same time within a cluster.
- D. DRS gives higher priority to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules than violations of affinity rules.
Explanation: When two VM-VM affinity rules conflict, the older one takes precedence and the newer rule is disabled. DRS only tries to satisfy enabled rules and disabled rules are ignored. DRS gives higher precedence to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules than violations of affinity rules.
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator wants to restore the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 from backup. Where can this be accomplished?
- A. from the ESXi Host Client
- B. from the VMware vSphere Appliance Management Interface
- C. from within the VMware vSphere Web Client
- D. from the vCenter Server Appliance Installer
NEW QUESTION 15
Boot from SAN is supported on which three storage technologies? (Choose three.)
- A. iSCSI
- B. NFS 4.1
- C. FC
- D. VMware vSAN
- E. FCoE
NEW QUESTION 16
A vSphere administrator is unable to power on a VM in a vSphere HA-enabled cluster. Which vSphere HA feature could cause this?
- A. Datastore Heartbeats are not received.
- B. Admission Control is enabled.
- C. VM Restart Priority is disabled.
- D. VM Monitoring is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 17
Where would a vSphere administrator find general vCenter Server logs on a vCenter Server Appliance?
- A. /var/log/vmware/vpxd/
- B. /var/log/messages
- C. /etc/vmware-vpx/
- D. /var/log/vmware/vsan-health/
Explanation: The VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.0 logs are located in the /var/log/vmware/ folder. vpxd/vpxd.log –> The main vCenter Serverlog
NEW QUESTION 18
A vSphere Administrator is in the process of configuring replication for a virtual machine, but is not able to select the Recovery Point Objective (RPO) value of 5 minute.
Which statement could explain why the RPO value cannot be lower than 15 minutes?
- A. The target and source sites use different types of datastores.
- B. The OS quiescing option is selected for Replication options.
- C. The virtual machine hardware version is not compatible.
- D. The target and source sites are not using VMFS 6.0 datastore.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-622 dumps! All 2V0-622 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622-dumps.html (276 New Questions)