VMware 2V0-622 Braindumps 2021
Proper study guides for 2V0-622 VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the 2V0-622 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Free demo questions for VMware 2V0-622 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A VM-Host affinity rule states that VM group “X” must run on hosts in group “Y”.
If all ESXi hosts in group “Y” fail, which is the resulting behavior with vSphere HA enabled?
- A. The virtual machines in group “X” will failover to hosts that do not belong to group “Y”, but will vMotion back to hosts in group “Y” when they become available.
- B. The virtual machines in group “X” will not failover to hosts that do not belong to group “Y”.
- C. This scenario is not possible because vSphere HA and DRS cannot work together.
- D. The virtual machines in group “X” will only fail over to hosts that do not belong to group “Y” if they are marked as “High” VM Restart Priority within vSphere HA.
NEW QUESTION 2
By default, how often is the vCenter vpx user password automatically changed?
- A. 15 days
- B. 45 days
- C. 60 days
- D. 30 days
Explanation: vCenter Server creates the vpxuser account on each ESX/ESXi host that it manages. The password for each vpxuser account is auto-generated when an ESX/ESXi host is added. The password is updated by default every 30 days.
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two requirements in order to restore a Resource Pool Tree from a snapshot? (Choose two.)
- A. A restore can only be performed on the same cluster the snapshot was taken from.
- B. vSphere DRS must be turned on.
- C. vSphere DRS must be turned off.
- D. A restore can only be performed on a vSphere DRS cluster within the original vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 4
When attempting to migrate a virtual machine to another host in the same cluster, the error message, "Select a valid compute resource" returns. What could cause this error?
- A. VMware Tools is not installed.
- B. Both hosts are not sharing the same datastore.
- C. Virtual machine has an ISO attached.
- D. Both hosts run different versions of ESXi.
NEW QUESTION 5
In a vSphere 6.5 cluster, the administrator notices that it is possible to set a percentage in the DRS option, “Control CPU over-commitment in the cluster.”
Which is the purpose of this setting?
- A. It sets and enforces a maximum percentage of virtual machine CPU usage in GHz in comparison to physical CPU availability in GHz.
- B. It sets and enforces a maximum ratio in percentage between powered on virtual machine CPUs and available physical CPUs on hosts.
- C. It prevents the creation of any additional virtual machines in the cluster.
- D. It calculates the total shares assigned to all virtual machines in comparison to GHz of available physical CPU.
Explanation: https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/2021/10/whats-new-in-vsphere-6-5-host-resource-management-and-operation over-commitment: This is an option to enforce a maximum vCPU:pCPU ratios in the cluster. Once the cluster reaches this defined value, no additional VMs will be allowed to power on."
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two storage technologies are supported for MSCS? (Choose two.)
- A. VAAI
- B. NFS
- C. iSCSI
- D. FC
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three design requirements must be satisfied to enable RAID-6 objects in a VMware vSAN cluster? (Choose three.)
- A. deduplication and compression
- B. at least six hosts contributing storage
- C. vSAN Advanced license or higher
- D. vSAN stretched cluster
- E. All Flash configuration
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.virtualsan.doc/GUID-AD408FA8-5898 https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.virtualsan.doc/GUID-ED76D553-0AB https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.virtualsan.doc/GUID-6D818555-8DE8
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two components are necessary for the first boot of a host using Auto Deploy? (Choose two.)
- A. Host Profiles
- B. Bulk licensing
- C. vSphere Authentication Proxy
- D. TFTP
- E. DHCP
NEW QUESTION 9
What new feature was introduced to the Content Library in vSphere 6.5?
- A. Mount an ISO directly from the Content Library.
- B. Deploy a virtual machine from an OVF Package in a Content Library.
- C. Upload a File from a URL to a Library Item.
- D. Upload a File from a Local System to a Library Item.
Explanation: Content Libraries in vSphere 6.5, which has additional features including the option to mount an ISO from a Content Library, update existing templates, and apply guest OS Customisation Specifications during VM deployments.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator would like to configure vSphere HA to use two isolation addresses. How would this affect the behavior of HA?
- A. If both isolation addresses are not reachable, the host will be restarted by the HA agent.
- B. If both isolation addresses are not reachable, the host will use the vCenter Server IP address as a final isolation address before being marked isolated.
- C. If only one of the isolation addresses is reachable, the host will not be marked isolated by HA.
- D. If only one of the isolation addresses is reachable, the host will be considered in an isolated by HA.
Explanation: if you use two isolation addresses, and if only one of the isolation addresses is reachable, the host will not be marked isolated by HA.
NEW QUESTION 11
When upgrading a VMware vSAN cluster to version 6.5, which two tasks must be completed to comply with upgrade requirements and VMware-recommended best practices? (Choose two.)
- A. Use RVC to upgrade the hosts.
- B. Use the latest available ESXi version.
- C. Back up all VMs.
- D. Use only the “Full data migration” maintenance mode option.
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator wants to upgrade ESXi 5.5 hosts to ESXi 6.5 using Update Manager. When performing a scan for baseline compliance, the host’s status is marked Compliant.
Which has happened?
- A. Host must be version 6.0 in order to upgrade to 6.5.
- B. Host has some third-party software installed.
- C. Host has no upgrade baseline attached.
- D. Host hardware is not supported for upgrade.
NEW QUESTION 13
Virtual machines that are known to run read-intensive applications have begun to underperform. Which action can improve performance?
- A. Enable vFlash Read Cache.
- B. Migrate virtual machines to a VMFS6 datastore.
- C. Ensure that DRS is in manual mode.
- D. Disable virtual machine encryption.
NEW QUESTION 14
A vSphere Administator must ensure that a user is able to view and manage the system configuration in vSphere Web Client.
In the vCenter Single Sign-On domain, which group should the user be a part of?
- A. SystemConfiguratio
- B. Administrators
- C. Administrators
- D. ComponentManage
- E. Administrators
- F. SystemConfiguratio
- G. BashShellAdministrators
NEW QUESTION 15
What VM Monitoring setting would ensure that the failure interval for a virtual machine is defined as 120 seconds?
- A. High
- B. Medium
- C. Low
- D. Normal
NEW QUESTION 16
Option available to enable Encrypted vMotion. (Choose two.)
- A. Enable
- B. Opportunistic
- C. Required
- D. Default
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two storage configurations on the source server are unsupported with VMware Converter? (Choose two.)
- A. Linux LVM
- B. Windows basic volumes
- C. software RAID
- D. GPT/MBR hybrid disks
- E. Windows dynamic volumes
NEW QUESTION 18
It is determined that the Migration Assistant will be used to migrate from vCenter Server 5.5 on Windows with an external instance of Update Manager to a vCenter Server Appliance 6.5.
Which option is correct in regard to migrating Update Manager?
- A. The Migration Assistant must be run on vCenter Server first and then on the Update Manager server.
- B. The Migration Assistant must be run on the Update Manager server first and then on vCenter Server.
- C. Migrating Update Manager from legacy versions of vCenter Server to a vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 is not supported.
- D. The Migration Assistant can only migrate local instances of Update Manager to the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-622 dumps! All 2V0-622 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622-dumps.html (276 New Questions)