100% Guarantee 2V0-622 Dumps Questions 2019
We provide which are the best for clearing 2V0-622 test, and to get certified by VMware VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 2V0-622 exam. Crack your VMware 2V0-622 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online 2V0-622 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement applies to the vSphere Replication appliance?
- A. Only one vSphere Replication appliance can be deployed per vCenter Server instance.
- B. VMware Tools in the vSphere Replication appliance can be upgraded.
- C. A single vSphere Replication appliance can manage a maximum of 4000 replications.
- D. vSphere Replication is available only with the vSphere Essentials Plus license.
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator must collect diagnostic information following a failed ESXi host upgrade. Which command should the administrator run?
- A. vm-support
- B. Get-Esxtop
- C. vicfg-syslog
- D. esxtop -R vm-support_dir_path
NEW QUESTION 3
What counter should an administrator check to determine if a virtual machine is ballooning?
- A. swapinRate
- B. vmmemctl
- C. vmmemctltarget
- D. swapped
Explanation: Memory Ballooning is the memory reclamation technique used by hypervisor to reclaim the memory back from the virtual machine.
When ESXi host running low on physical memory, It uses ballooning driver (vmmemctl.sys) to determine the how much memory from virtual machines can be get back to prevent the hypervisor swapping.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which are two correct descriptions of consumed memory and active memory? (Choose two.)
- A. Consumed memory metric is the amount of memory that the virtual machine has recently used.
- B. Active memory is the exact amount of memory that is currently in use by the virtual machine, plus a 25% buffer (default setting).
- C. Consumed memory metric is the maximum amount of memory used by the VM at any point in its lifetime.
- D. Active memory is an estimation of the amount of memory that is currently used by the virtual machine, plus a 25% buffer (default setting).
NEW QUESTION 5
What three processes on the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) does “vmware-watchdpg” monitor? (Choose three.)
- A. vpxd
- B. vsan-health
- C. vmware-vpostgres
- D. vmware-eam
- E. vmcad
NEW QUESTION 6
A vSphere Administrator has received complaints that an MSCS cluster is failing over during vMotion operations.
What action would minimize migrations for only the MSCS VMs?
- A. Configure the VM DRS Automation level to override as Partially Automated.
- B. Configure the migration threshold to Conservative for the vSphere DRS cluster.
- C. Configure the vSphere DRS cluster to be Partially Automated.
- D. Change the pathing policy to Round Robin for MSCS RDMS.
NEW QUESTION 7
Storage capabilities be populated in what two ways? (Choose two.)
- A. Datastores can advertise their capabilities through VASA.
- B. Datastores can advertise their capabilities through VAAI.
- C. The administrator can use tags to describe capabilities.
- D. Default capabilities are provided by vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which are four attributes of the Active vCenter HA node? (Choose four.)
- A. It uses the vCenter HA network to communicate with the Witness node.
- B. It constantly replicates vPostgres data with the Witness node.
- C. It uses a public IP address for the management interface.
- D. It runs the active vCenter Server Appliance instance.
- E. It uses the vCenter HA network for replication of data.
- F. It provides a quorum to protect against split-brain situations.
NEW QUESTION 9
When installing vCenter Converter Standalone, why must an administrator perform a client-server installation instead of a local installation?
- A. to manage conversion tasks remotely
- B. to convert virtual machines as well as physical machines
- C. to allow installation of the Converter agent on remote source machines
- D. to hot clone physical or virtual machines
NEW QUESTION 10
Which component must be deployed before using encrypted virtual machines in a vSphere 6.5 environment?
- A. vCenter Server must use CA signed certificates
- B. a host with supported Trusted Platform Module
- C. supported password vault
- D. External Key Management Server
NEW QUESTION 11
A vSphere HA cluster with four hosts has admission control configured to tolerate one host failure. Which statement is true if a fifth host is added?
- A. CPU and Memory capacity will be set to 25%.
- B. CPU and Memory capacity will be set to 50%.
- C. CPU and Memory capacity will be set to 20%.
- D. CPU and Memory capacity will be set to 30%.
Explanation: Select the Percentage of Cluster Resources Reserved admission control policy. This policy offers the most flexibility in terms of host and virtual machine sizing. When configuring this policy, choose a percentage for CPU and memory that reflects the number of host failures you want to support. For example, if you want vSphere HA to set aside resources for two host failures and have ten hosts of equal capacity in the cluster, then specify 20%
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two choices are applicable to vSphere Availability? (Choose two.)
- A. Admission Control
- B. Heartbeat Datastores
- C. VM Startup/Shutdown
- D. Power Management
NEW QUESTION 13
In what two ways can Storage DRS load balance virtual machines? (Choose two).
- A. virtual storage controller
- B. I/O latency
- C. anti-affinity rules
- D. guest OS family
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator has enabled vSphere Distributed Switch Health Check. The hosts connected to that Distributed Switch all display an alert:
vSphere Distributed Switch MTU supported status
The administrator has all of the VMkernel ports MTU sizes set to 1600. Which action will remedy this problem?
- A. Configure the Distributed Switch to MTU 9100.
- B. Disconnect and reconnect the physical network cable.
- C. Configure the physical switch to MTU 1600.
- D. Disable the Distributed Switch MTU.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which are the three supported backup types for the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. File-Based Backup
- B. vSphere Storage APIs-Data Protection
- C. Replication
- D. Snapshots
- E. vSphere Data Protection
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two parameters must be configured for Windows in-guest disk mirroring? (Choose two.)
- A. scsi#.returnNoConnectDuringAPD = "FALSE"
- B. scsi#.returnNoConnectDuringAPD = "TRUE"
- C. scsi#.terminateVMOnPDL = "TRUE"
- D. scsi#.returnBusyOnNoConnectStatus = "FALSE"
NEW QUESTION 17
When you attempt to open a virtual machine console from the vSphere Web Client, the console does not connect. The following error message appears:
Why did not connect?
- A. Port 443 is in use.
- B. Port 9443 is in use.
- C. Port 8443 is in use.
- D. Port 22443 is in use.
Explanation: Another program or process is using port 9443, the default port used by the HTML5 virtual machine console.
NEW QUESTION 18
What availability mode does vCenter HA provide?
- A. Active-Standby
- B. Load-balanced
- C. Active-Passive
- D. Active-Active
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-622 Exam with 276 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 2V0-622 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-622-exam-dumps.html (276 New Questions)