Vivid 2V0-622 Dumps 2019
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our VMware 2V0-622 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-622 braindumps and pass your exam.
VMware 2V0-622 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two permissions are required to migrate a virtual machine with Storage vMotion? (Choose two.)
- A. Network > Move Network
- B. Virtual Machine > Inventory > Move
- C. Resource > Migrate powered on virtual machine
- D. Datastore > Allocate Space
Explanation: You require these permissions to perform Storage vMotion from the Remote Command Line Interface (RCLI): Resource:
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator attempts to manually reclaim space on thin-provisioned VMFS6 volumes but finds that no additional space is being recovered.
Which could be causing this?
- A. vSphere 6.5 does not support manual UNMAP.
- B. The manual UNMAP operation has been moved to the vSphere web client.
- C. The VASA version is use is incompatible.
- D. UNMAP is automated for VMFS6.
Explanation: The additional space is not recovered because UNMAP is automated for VMFS 6. To get additional space recovered using the manual reclaim process, you need to remove UMAP from being automated for VMFS 6.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two configurable options are available in Boot Options for a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. Force BIOS setup
- B. Tools Upgrades
- C. Firmware
- D. Encryption
NEW QUESTION 4
Which is true when assigning global permissions in a single vSphere Single Sign-On domain in a multi-site configuration?
- A. Users assigned global permissions will be able to access objects and solutions across all Single Sign-On domains in an organization.
- B. Users assigned global permissions will be able to access objects and solutions only in the same Single Sign-On site.
- C. Users assigned global permissions will have administrator access across all objects and solutions in a Single Sign-On domain.
- D. Users assigned global permissions will be able to access objects and solutions within that SingleSign-On domai
Global permissions are applied to a global root object that spans solutions, for example, both vCenter Server and vCenter Orchestrator. Use global permissions to give a user or group privileges for all objects in all object hierarchies. Each solution has a root object in its own object hierarchy. The global root object acts as a parent object to each solution object. You can assign global permissions to users or groups, and decide on the role for each user or group. The role determines the set of privileges. You can assign a predefined role or create custom roles.
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator has an application that requires high CPU throughput. Which action would ensure that the application gets the required throughput?
- A. Enable Fault Tolerance on the virtual machine.
- B. Disable Fully Automated DRS.
- C. Set a CPU limit on the virtual machine.
- D. Adjust the virtual machine latency sensitivity.
Explanation: You can adjust the latency sensitivity of a virtual machine to optimize the scheduling delay for latency sensitive applications.
ESXi is optimized to deliver high throughput. You can optimize your virtual machine to meet the low latency requirement of latency sensitive applications. Examples of latency sensitive applications are VOIP or media player applications, or applications that require frequent access to the mouse or keyboard devices.
NEW QUESTION 6
The administrator set Local OS as the default identity source of vCenter Single Sign-On. A user named “user1” belongs to domain “mydomain” and tries to log in to vCenter Single Sign-On.
Which two user names are appropriate to use for login? (Choose two.)
- A. user1\mydomain
- B. mydomain@user1
- C. mydomain\user1
- D. firstname.lastname@example.org
- E. user1@mydomain
NEW QUESTION 7
Which action can the Hybrid Cloud Manager perform?
- A. It can migrate virtual machines with vMotion between vCenter Servers with distinct Single Sign-on domains.
- B. It can manage vCloud Air and Amazon Web Services (EC2) from a single interface.
- C. It can migrate the virtual machines with vMotion between AWS, Azure, and vCloud Air.
- D. It can move a virtual machine from vCloud Air to on premises vSphere.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator discovers that virtual machine migrations with encrypted vMotion have failed. Which action can resolve this issue?
- A. Use vSphere Update Manager to upgrade all hosts to ESXi 6.5
- B. Install a USB decryption dongle on all hosts in the cluster
- C. Disable Strict Lockdown mode
- D. Use esxcli to enable encrypted vMotion
NEW QUESTION 9
A scripted upgrade of ESXi fails due to an incorrect parameter in the upgrade script. What file must the administrator modify to correct the problem?
- A. boot.cfg
- B. vmreconfig.pl
- C. ks.cfg
- D. hostinfo.pl
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator wishes to enable network port mirroring based on source port. Which feature should be enabled?
- A. vSphere standard switch port
- B. ERSPAN
- C. NSX Virtual Wire
- D. VLAN
Explanation: Support for ERSPAN
ERSPAN mirrors traffic on one or more “source” ports and delivers the mirrored traffic to one or more “destination” ports on another switch. vSphere 6.5 includes support for the ERSPAN protocol.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator has a three-host cluster with vSphere HA enabled.
The master host is unable to ping one of the slave hosts over the management network.
The slave host in question is showing as not responding in vCenter server.
Despite these conditions, none of the virtual machines located on the problematic host has been restarted.
Which could be the reason?
- A. vMotion has not been configured properly on the hosts.
- B. Datastore heartbeating is enabled on the cluster.
- C. VMware Tools are not installed on any of the virtual machines.
- D. The virtual machines have VM Monitoring set to disabled.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are three parameters for traffic filtering or marking? (Choose three.)
- A. Protocol
- B. DSCP value
- C. Traffic Direction
- D. virtual Port ID
NEW QUESTION 13
What two services run on all nodes in a vCenter Server HA cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. vmware-vmon
- B. vmware-vpostgres
- C. vmare-rbd-watchdog
- D. vmware-vcha
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true when vSAN & vSphere HA are enabled in the same cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Any vSAN datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore.
- B. The vSAN storage network is used for vSphere HA traffic.
- C. The Management network is used for vSphere HA traffic.
- D. Any datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore, except vSAN datastores.
- E. Any datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is using virtual machine encryption in their vSphere 6.5 environment. The Key Management Server (KMS) has experienced a critical failure.
Which two statements are true about VM encryption when the KMS is not available? (Choose two.)
- A. VMs will shut down gracefully in the event of a KMS outage as a proactive measure to prevent data theft.
- B. VMs which were running at the time of the KMS failure will continue to run.
- C. If an ESXi host is rebooted, it will be unable to power on encrypted VMs until KMS connectivity is restored.
- D. vCenter Server will continue to distribute encryption keys as long as it is not rebooted while the KMS is unreachable.
- E. ESXi hosts within the same cluster will share keys with one another while the KMS is unreachable.
Explanation: If the KMS is unreachable, the VMs running at the time of KMS failure will continue to run. Another fact is if an ESXi host is rebooted, it will not power on encrypted VMs until KMs connectivity is fully restored.
NEW QUESTION 16
vCenter Server Appliance Instance can be backed up using which Client Interface?
- A. vSphere Client Interface
- B. Virtual Appliance Management Interface
- C. vSphere Web Client Interface
- D. VMware Host Client Interface
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two encryption keys does the host use when encrypting virtual machine files? (Choose two.)
- A. Public Key Infrastructure Encryption Key (PKI)
- B. Master Encryption Key (MEK)
- C. Data Encryption Key (DEK)
- D. Key Encryption Key (KEK)
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two configuration options can exclude virtual disks from snapshot operations? (Choose two.)
- A. Use RDM in virtual mode for virtual disk.
- B. Use virtual disks in Independent – Persistent mode.
- C. Use a virtual disk larger than 2 TB in size.
- D. Use RDM in physical mode for virtual disk.
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-622 Exam with 276 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 2V0-622 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-622/ (276 New Questions)