VMware 2V0-622 Exam Dumps 2019
We offers . "VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization", also known as 2V0-622 exam, is a VMware Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 2V0-622 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Also have 2V0-622 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator has recently upgraded from vSphere 6.0 to 6.5, and can no longer see the software iSCSI named vmhba33.
Which could be the reason for this?
- A. The upgrade has changed the vmhba name.
- B. vSphere 6.5 automates iSCSI configurations.
- C. vSphere 6.5 no longer supports software iSCSI.
- D. The upgrade has deleted the vmhba.
NEW QUESTION 2
A vSphere administrator wants to upgrade NFS3 datastores to NFS4.1 on ESXi 6.5 hosts with running production virtual machines.
Which option is valid?
- A. Run ESXi command to upgrade the datastore.
- B. Unmount the datastore from a single host, then mount it as NFS 4.1 datastore, and repeat this one host at a time until the mount has been upgraded on all hosts.
- C. Create a new NFS 4.1 datastore, and then use Storage vMotion to migrate virtual machines from the old datastore to the new one.
- D. Right click the datastore and upgrade it as a NFS 4.1 datastore.
NEW QUESTION 3
When upgrading a standalone vCenter Single Sign-On Server version 5.5 to version 6.5, which will be the final deployment type?
- A. There is no option to do this type of upgrade.
- B. It will be an external Platform Services Controller.
- C. It will be an embedded Platform Services Controller with vCenter Server
- D. It will be a Standalone vCenter Server.
You can upgrade an externally deployed vCenter Single Sign-On 5.5 to an externally deployed Platform Services Controller 6.5 instance by using the vCenter Server for Windows installer.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator notices that a virtual machine running SQL Server is not performing as expected. Upon checking the logs, the administrator sees the following error:
vmware.log> vmx| W110: NUMA and VCPU hot add are incompatible. Forcing UMA How can the administrator resolve this issue?
- A. Power off the virtual machine and disable vCPU hot plug.
- B. Reinstall VMware Tools.
- C. Modify the .vmx file to force NUMA and vCPU hot add to function.
- D. Install a third party plug-in to enable NUMA and vCPU hot add to function.
NEW QUESTION 5
A vSphere administrator observes a CPU spike on one of the web servers (view the Exhibit).
Which two statements can describe the cause of this activity? (Choose two.)
- A. The network packet size is too large.
- B. Disk latency is present on the datastore.
- C. VMware Tools is not installed.
- D. The network packet size is too small.
Explanation: Network packet size is too small, which increases the demand for the CPU resources needed for processing each
Found this re disk latency:https://communities.vmware.com/thread/557063
The below also discusses Disk Performance issues and mentioned CPU usage:https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.monitoring.doc/GUID-E813116
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator has multiple vCenter Server 6.5 systems but cannot enable Storage I/O Control (SIOC) on a datastore shared by ESXi hosts managed by the vCenter Server systems.
Which action should the administrator take to resolve the issue?
- A. Unmount the datastore and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- B. Configure the datastore to be managed by a single vCenter Server system.
- C. Configure Storage DRS and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- D. Enable Raw Device Mapping (RDM) on the ESXi hosts.
Explanation: Before enabling SIOC, ensure that datastores are managed by a single vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator wants to create and use a vApp.
Which pre-requisite must be met before the administrator can create a vApp?
- A. The vApp can only be deployed in an EVC enabled cluster.
- B. The vApp must be created within a StorageDRS cluster.
- C. Non
- D. vSphere 6.5 does not support vApp deployments.
- E. The vApp can only be created in a DRS enabled cluster.
Explanation: You need to turn on Vsphere DRS to create vApp.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which command can be run to troubleshoot connectivity problems with vmkernal network interfaces?
- A. esxcli network
- B. vicfg-vmknic
- C. vmkping
- D. net-stats
NEW QUESTION 9
Which are the two network requirements for a VMware vSAN 6.5 cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Multicast must be enabled on the physical switches and routers that handle vSAN traffic.
- B. vSAN requires IPv6 only.
- C. All hosts must have a dedicated 40GbE NIC.
- D. The vSAN network supported IPv4 or IPv6.
- E. vSAN requires IPv4 only.
NEW QUESTION 10
A domain user is able to successfully log into the vSphere Web Client, but notices that the vCenter Server system does not appear in the inventory.
Which is the cause of this situation?
- A. The Service Control Agent service is not running.
- B. The vCenter Server does not have any hosts added to inventory yet.
- C. The domain user has read-only permissions on vCenter Server.
- D. The domain user does not have vCenter Server permissions.
Explanation: The vCenter Server system will not appear in the inventory if you do not have permissions on it. For example, if you log in as the vCenter Single Sign On administrator user, you might not have permissions on any vCenter Server system.
NEW QUESTION 11
What three options can improve network performance for a virtual machine? (Choose three.)
- A. MLD
- B. TSO
- C. NetFlow
- D. LRO
- E. SR-IOV
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.networking.doc/GUID-78A92BE1-890 https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2055140
NEW QUESTION 12
In vSphere Data Protection 6.1, which is the function of a Backup Verification job?
- A. Non
- B. Backup Verification job is not a feature of vSphere Data Protection
- C. It is a manual task- Power it on- Verify the guest OS- Check started applications
- D. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OS is booted by communicating with the Backup Verification agent
- E. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OC is booted by detecting the VMware ToolsTM “heartbeats”
Explanation: Automated Backup Verification
Backup Verification jobs can be created in vSphere Data Protection. These jobs automate the process of restoring a virtual machine: powering it on; verifying the guest OS booted, by detection of VMware Tools “heartbeats”.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three conditions could result in VMware Flash Read Cache being unable to claim a disk? (Choose three.)
- A. The disk is not listed in the VMware hardware compatibility guide.
- B. The disk is not detected as local.
- C. The disk is not detected as an SSD.
- D. The disk is in use by VMFS.
NEW QUESTION 14
For Virtual Machine Compatibility upgrade, a VM needs to be in which power state?
- A. Maintenance mode
- B. Suspended
- C. Powered Off
- D. Powered On
NEW QUESTION 15
The storage vendor recommends adjusting the Fibre Channel HBA queue depth to resolve a performance problem. Which esxcli namespace can a vSphere Administratoruse to adjust the queue depth?
- A. esxcli storage core device
- B. esxclisystem module parameters
- C. esxcli storage core adapter
- D. esxcli system module set
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three TCP/IP stacks are built in at the VMkernel level in vSphere 6 x? (Choose three.)
- A. Fault Tolerance
- B. vMotion
- C. Provisioning
- D. Management
- E. Default
NEW QUESTION 17
When using DPM in a vSphere HA cluster with Admission Control enabled, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. DPM cannot be enabled on a cluster with HA Admission control enabled.
- B. If necessary, DPM powers on hosts from standby mode to maintain failover needs.
- C. EVC must be enabled on the cluster before DPM can be enabled.
- D. DPM and HA do not interact with each othe
- E. There will be no change in behavior when DPM is enabled on a cluster using HA.
- F. DPM does not place hosts in standby mode if doing so would violate failover requirements.
NEW QUESTION 18
In which scenario will vSphere DRS balance resources when set to Fully Automated?
- A. Hosts with shared or non-shared storage
- B. Hosts with only shared storage
- C. Hosts are part of a vSphere HA cluster
- D. Power Management is set to Balanced on hosts
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-622 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 2V0-622 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622-dumps.html (276 Q&As Dumps)