Printable 2V0-731 Braindumps 2021
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the VMware 2V0-731 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try VMware 2V0-731 Brain Dumps First.
VMware 2V0-731 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What is a custom resource?
- A. Custom resources are new provisioned items that attach to a service.
- B. Custom resources configure post-provisioning operations that users can perform on provisioned items.
- C. Custom resources are a type of provisioned item mapped to an existing vRealize Orchestrator object type.
- D. Custom resources configure the properties of blueprints using VMware vSphere endpoint
NEW QUESTION 2
The errors shown appeared in the logs immediately after a change to a service account password. Which option is most likely to resolve the issue?
- A. In vRealize Automation, adjust the credentials under Infrastructure > Endpoints > Credentials.
- B. Delete and recreate the vSphere endpoint in vRealize Automation under Infrastructure > Endpoints > Endpoints.
- C. Reinstall the vSphere Proxy Agent.
- D. Log into the vSpere Web Client and remap the accoun
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options must be completed prior to attempting to create a routed network profile? (Choose two.)
- A. An external network profile must exist.
- B. The user must be logged in as a network architect.
- C. An external IP address must exist.
- D. An NSX logical router must exist
Explanation: On-demand network created during provisioning. Routed networks contain a routable IP space divided across subnets that are linked together using Distributed Logical Router (DLR).
Every new routed network has the next available subnet assigned to it and is associated with other routed networks that use the same network profile. The virtual machines that are provisioned with routed networks that have the same routed network profile can communicate with each other and the external network.
You can use IP ranges obtained from the supplied VMware IPAM endpoint or from a third-party IPAM service provider endpoint that you have registered and configured in vRealize Orchestrator, such as Infoblox IPAM. An IP range is created from an IP block during allocation.
A routed network profile defines a routable space and available subnets. See Creating a Routed Network Profile For an On-Demand Network.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is a requirement for successfully using a reservation policy in a blueprint when provisioning machines?
- A. The reservation policy is assigned to the blueprint author.
- B. The reservation policy is assigned to a reservation.
- C. The reservation policy is assigned to a fabric group.
- D. The reservation policy is assigned to the tenan
NEW QUESTION 5
What is one reason provisioning would fail when deploying a catalog item with nested blueprints using cloned virtual machines?
- A. One of the approvers has NOT responded to the approval request.
- B. The entitlement does NOT have the nested blueprint as one of the entitled items.
- C. The virtual machine template used in the nested blueprint does NOT exist in any of the reservations for that user.
- D. The template virtual machine has more snapshots than vRealize Automation allow
NEW QUESTION 6
What are two differences between blocking and non-blocking events? (Choose two.)
- A. The return values from the vRealize Orchestrator workflow will be processed in blocking events and NOT in non- blocking events.
- B. vRealize Orchestrator workflows run is sequence, per request in blocking events and parallel in non-blocking events.
- C. If vRealize Orchestrator workflow fails, both blocking and non-blocking events will fail.
- D. If vRealize Orchestrator workflow fails, blocking events will continue and non-blocking events will fai
NEW QUESTION 7
What specific action must an administrator take before deleting an approval policy?
- A. Deprecate the policy
- B. Unpublish the policy
- C. Deactivate the policy
- D. Decomission the policy
NEW QUESTION 8
Which vRealize Automation role provides the permissions necessary to Reclaim virtual machines?
- A. IaaS Administrator
- B. Fabric Administrator
- C. Tenant Administrator
- D. Business Group User
NEW QUESTION 9
What is a prerequisite for system administrators being able to add tenant administrators?
- A. The configuration of Identity Stores.
- B. The installation of IaaS.
- C. The creation of an IaaS administrator.
- D. The creation of an Infrastructure administrato
NEW QUESTION 10
When creating a new Tenant with a unique identifier RainPole, what URL will the RainPole users need to access vRealize Automation?
- A. https://rainpole.company.com/vcac
- B. https://vra.company.com/vcac/org/rainpole
- C. https://vra.company.com/vcac/rainpole
- D. https://vra.company.com/rainpole
NEW QUESTION 11
In which two locations can a user create new custom properties in vRealize Automation? (Choose two.)
- A. Property Dictionary > Property Groups page
- B. The blueprint's Custom Properties tab
- C. Infrastructure tab > Property Dictionary tab
- D. Infrastructure tab > Property Definition tab
NEW QUESTION 12
Why would a deployment fail at CustomizeVM when deploying a catalog item containing a virtual machine?
- A. The customization specification name is incorrect in the blueprint.
- B. A software component action failed.
- C. The vSphere fabric attempted to perform Guest OS Customization.
- D. The memory specified for the virtual machine does NOT fall within the allowed limit
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two areas of the vRealize Automation UI could a Fabric Administrator look to determine how many virtual machines have been provisioned by a specific user along with their aggregate allocated memory and storage totals? (Choose two.)
- A. Infrastructure > Managed Machines
- B. Home
- C. Infrastructure > Reservations
- D. Infrastructure > Compute Resources
NEW QUESTION 14
A compute resource in a fabric group has 100 GB of memory. The following memory reservations were created from the compute resource:
Business Group A: 60 GB Business Group B: 60 GB
What would be the expected result of this configuration?
- A. Both business groups will compete for memory resources.
- B. Both business groups will be guaranteed 50 GB of memory
- C. Business group A will be guaranteed 60 GB of memory
- D. The configuration will result in an erro
NEW QUESTION 15
A user is able to remove virtual machines from their Items tab but the user is unable to remove an entire deployment. What would explain this behavior?
- A. The user has had their entitlement to the deployment removed.
- B. The user is missing the Destroy Deployment action on their entitlement.
- C. The lease to the deployment has expired.
- D. The user is missing the Destroy Deployment action on their servic
NEW QUESTION 16
Why would a user see a catalog item without seeing any other items in the service assigned to that item?
- A. The service does NOT include the item.
- B. There are no actions assigned to the entitlement.
- C. The user's entitlement does NOT include the service.
- D. The blueprint has NOT been publishe
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-731 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-731-dumps.html (New 119 Q&As Version)