VMware 2V0-761 Lab 2021
Want to know Pass4sure 2V0-761 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about VMware VMware Certified Professional - Digital Workspace 2021 Exam certification experience? Study Downloadable VMware 2V0-761 answers to Leading 2V0-761 questions at Pass4sure. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass VMware 2V0-761 (VMware Certified Professional - Digital Workspace 2021 Exam) test on your first attempt.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three are configured through a VMware Identity Manager Access Policy? (Choose three.)
- A. Authentication Methods
- C. Identity Providers
- D. Device Type
- E. Network Range
NEW QUESTION 2
What additional permissions may be required to successfully run a telnet command across domains?
- A. Membership in the local Administrators group, or equivalent.
- B. Domain Computer Membership or equivalent.
- C. Membership in the local system account group, or equivalent.
- D. Domain User membership group, or equivalent.
NEW QUESTION 3
On which device operating system does the Email Notification Service (ENS) provide near real-time push notifications for new emails?
- A. iOS
- B. Windows
- C. Android
- D. MacOS
NEW QUESTION 4
What are three types of console customizations that can be performed? (Choose three.)
- A. Color themes
- B. Cascading Style Sheets
- C. HTML settings
- D. Export settings
- E. Fonts
- F. Logos
NEW QUESTION 5
What three components does the Workspace ONE configuration wizard set up for the administrator? (Choose three.)
- A. API connectivity between VMware Identity Manager and Horizon
- B. Mobile Single Sign-On
- C. Workspace ONE catalog
- D. API connectivity between AirWatch and VMware Identity Manager
- E. Conditional access policies
- F. API connectivity between AirWatch and Horizon
NEW QUESTION 6
Which feature allows administrators to preconfigure user data on managed public applications?
- A. App Wrapping
- B. AirWatch SDK
- C. VMware Tunnel
- D. AppConfig
NEW QUESTION 7
A company has an organization group which is used only to register devices for executives. The administrator has noticed that employees are using that Group ID to register their own devices without authorization.
How can the administrator prevent future registrations into this organization group?
- B. Publish a Restriction Profile to devices in the organization group.
- C. Make the Group ID blank for the organization group.
- D. Create an enrollment restriction for the organization group.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three types of data can be collected from a MacOS device and displayed in the console? (Choose three.)
- A. IMSI number
- B. OS version
- C. Device serial number
- D. Firmware version
- E. IMEI number
NEW QUESTION 9
What two ways can an administrator use to safeguard sensitive email content? (Choose two.)
- A. Implement the Unified Access Gateway.
- B. Configure the Device Enrollment Program.
- C. Implement SEG Proxy.
- D. Deploy email compliance policies.
- E. Deploy device token authentication.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three VMware products can integrate with the VMware Unified Access Gateway? (Choose three.)
- A. VMware AirWatch
- B. VMware Horizon
- C. VMware Mirage
- D. VMware Fusion
- E. VMware NSX
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three occur on an Android device when it goes through Adaptive Management and becomes
Workspace ONE Managed? (Choose three.)
- A. The Android for Work version of VMware Workspace ONE app gets activated.
- B. The Android device immediately goes through Android OS update.
- C. The Android device prompts user to backup internal storage to Google Cloud.
- D. The Work folder gets created on the Android device.
- E. The original VMware Workspace ONE app gets activated.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which email policies can be enforced on a device not registered with Workspace Services, but is still trying to access email through the Secure Email Gateway?
- A. Device must be in a specific geo-location.
- B. Device must be password protected.
- C. Device must be using an approved mail client.
- D. Device must not be compromised.
NEW QUESTION 13
What are two ways of launching Horizon VDI applications through Workspace ONE? (Choose two.)
- A. HTML5 Web browser
- B. Workspace ONE application
- C. VMware Content Locker
- D. AirWatch Agent
- E. Horizon client
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two registration modes are available for Android Enterprise (commonly referred to as Android for Work) endpoints? (Choose two.)
- A. Work Managed
- B. Work Company
- C. Work profile
- D. Work Supervised
- E. Work Corporate
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two ways can AirWatch Managed Content be assigned to users? (Choose two.)
- A. Smart Group
- B. Functional Group
- C. Organization Group
- D. Domains Group
- E. User Group
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three functions does Workspace ONE Integration with a Microsoft Certification Authority (CA) allow administrators to execute? (Choose three.)
- A. Host a copy of the Certificate Revocation List.
- B. Request certificates with custom attributes.
- C. Manage CA security permissions from the console.
- D. Revoke an issued certificate.
- E. Renew an issued certificate.
NEW QUESTION 17
What iOS payload can be used to prevent attachments from a managed email configuration being saved to unmanaged locations?
- A. Managed Domains
- B. Restrictions
- C. Launcher
- D. Content Filter
NEW QUESTION 18
A company uses Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Workspace ONE to jointly manage access to Office 365. ADFS is the identity provider for Office 365. VMware Identity Manager has been added to ADFS as a 3rd party identity provider to ADFS.
Which service issues access tokens to Office 365?
- A. Integration Broker
- B. Active Directory Federation Service
- C. VMware Identity Manager
- D. Workspace ONE
NEW QUESTION 19
Match the steps to configure a HTTPS binding in IIS with a new certificate.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 20
What are two methods by which compliance is measured? (Choose two.)
- A. Engine Compliance
- B. Root Compliance
- C. Enterprise Compliance
- D. Real Time Compliance
- E. Cloud Compliance
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two can be combined, using VMware approved guidelines, rather than creating a separate profile for each payload?
- A. Wi-Fi and Credentials
- B. Restrictions and Launcher
- C. Restrictions and Passcode
- D. Exchange ActiveSync and Wi-Fi
NEW QUESTION 22
Which productivity application requires the device to be Workspace ONE managed?
- A. VMware Content Locker
- B. VMware Boxer
- C. VMware Tunnel
- D. VMware Browser
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two requirements must be satisfied to push an internally developed application to an Android Enterprise managed device? (Choose two.)
- A. Supervise the device
- B. Integrate with Google Apps for Business
- C. Upload as an internal application to the console
- D. Leverage a Google Developer Account
- E. Publish in the Google Play Store
NEW QUESTION 24
What domain attribute must be included to meet the SAML assertion requirement for Just-In-Time provisioning in Workspace ONE?
- A. email
- B. userName
- C. firstName
- D. lastName
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Exambible now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-761 dumps! All 2V0-761 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.exambible.com/2V0-761-exam/ (65 New Questions)