Cisco 300-080 Braindumps 2021
We provide 300-080 Dumps which are the best for clearing 300-080 test, and to get certified by Cisco Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video. The 300-080 Exam Questions covers all the knowledge points of the real 300-080 exam. Crack your Cisco 300-080 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online 300-080 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Call from a Cisco IP phone out to the PSTN through a SIP trunk intermittently drop after the call is active for exactly 15 minutes. When process is failing?
- A. SIP OPTIONS Timeout
- B. SIP Session Refresh
- C. SIP Expires Timeout
- D. SIP Dialog Refresh
- E. SIP REGISTER Refresh
- F. SIP Keepalive Timeout
NEW QUESTION 2
A user reports that video quality is good when video is available, but there are constant interruptions to video. Which possible cause of this issue is true?
- A. The bandwidth is too high
- B. A satellite connection joins the meeting
- C. The codeCExperiences packet loss
- D. The multiplexor negotiation timeout occurs
NEW QUESTION 3
An endpoint has a SIP trunk configured between Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and a Cisco VCS cluster. When a Call is made from a Cisco TelePresence System EX60 that is registered to the Cisco VCS to a Cisco IP Phone 9971 that is registered to CUCM, it rings. But upon picking up the call, ABusy tone is heard. What should be checked to resolve this issue?
- A. CUCM zone on the Cisco VCS.
- B. SIP trunk and phone region settings.
- C. SIP trunk registration.
- D. authentication on the SIP trunk.
NEW QUESTION 4
After you deploy SAF in a megACluster and you verify that TCP port 5050 is open, you notice that SAF connections are failing. Which two functions must you check to troubleshoot the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco AXL Web service
- B. Cisco UP XCP Router service
- C. Connection conversation Messenger
- D. SMTP server
- E. CCD advertising service
- F. CCD requesting service
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
Calls from Phone 1 (85541234), which is registered to Cluster A, are failing to Phone 2 (84431234), which is registered to Cluster B. The exhibit was taken from Cluster B. What are two possible root causes for this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Cluster A is missing a route pattern to reach Cluster B.
- B. A translation pattern is misconfigured on Cluster B.
- C. The calling search space on the Cluster A SIP trunk is misconfigured
- D. Cluster B is missing a route pattern to reach Cluster A
- E. Incoming calling search space on the Cluster B SIP trunk is misconfigured.
NEW QUESTION 6
In a network with two Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters, Phone 1 on Cluster A dials firstname.lastname@example.org to reach Phone 2 on Cluster B, and the call fails. What are two possible causes for this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Cluster A does not have a SIP trunk to reach Cluster B.
- B. Cisco UDS is not enabled on Cluster B.
- C. Cluster BDoes not have a SIP trunk to reach Cluster A.
- D. The calling space on Phone 1 contains the partition with a pattern that matches email@example.com
- E. Cisco UDS is not enabled on Cluster A.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to topology and Exhibits below:
After making AChange to a manually configured MGCP gateway, what step should you take to ensure that the gateway accepts the changes and be operational?
- A. Issue the commands no MGCP, then MGCP.
- B. Issue the commands no SCCP, then SCCP.
- C. Issue the commands Shut, then no shut.
- D. Issue the commands no CCM, then CCM.
NEW QUESTION 8
The CLI command utils dbreplication reset all was run on a Cisco Unified Communications Manager However, replication failed to restart Which course of action should be taken to resolve this issue?
- A. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication clusterreset.
- B. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication reset.
- C. Restart the replication from the Cisco Unified communications Manager RTMT tool
- D. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication runtimestate.
- E. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication clusterreset all.
NEW QUESTION 9
Some of yours users report issues when they are dialing extensions located in other branch offices. Sometimes the calls are set up successfully, and sometimes users experience problems during call setup. Which two reasons for the issue are true? (Choose two)
- A. Not enough bandwidth is available between the two locations and Automated Alternate Routing is disabled on this cluster.
- B. The Partition that contains the calleDExtensions is not assigned to the line or device CSS of the calling users.
- C. A firewall rule blocks traffic between the branch offices so the call setup cannot be completed.
- D. The calleDExtension is used only on a device profile for extension mobility and the user has been authenticated to a second phone in a different branch so the calls are delivered randomly to only one of his phones.
- E. The remote branch experiences WAN link outages and there is no Forward Unregistered Internal number configureDFor the remote directory number.
NEW QUESTION 10
Of the following persistent settings for Cisco TMS-controlleDEndpoints, TMS overwrites these settings if which five of them are altered on the endpoint? (Choose five.)
- A. H.323 ID
- B. Configuration Template
- C. SIP URI
- D. Active Cisco Unified Communications Manager Address
- E. System Name
- F. System Contact
- G. E.164 alias
- H. IEEE 802.1x Authentication Password
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the default maximum login time for a user in Cisco Extension Mobility?
- A. 1 hour
- B. 2 hours
- C. 4 hours
- D. 8 hours
- E. 10 hours
- F. 12 hours
- G. 4 hours
- H. 8 hours
- I. 10 hours
- J. 12 hours
- K. 8 hours
- L. 10 hours
- M. 12 hours
- N. 10 hours
- O. 12 hours
- P. 12 hours
NEW QUESTION 12
Which command is used on an IOS Router that is acting as a SAF Forwarder to confirm its registration status with a SAF Client?
- A. show ip asf-forwarder status details
- B. show ospf neighbor details
- C. show ip interface details
- D. show cdp neighbor details
- E. show eigrp service-family ipv4 clients details
- F. show service-family asf-forwarder details
NEW QUESTION 13
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is deployed in a head office and also provides telephony services to remote regional offices. What is a possible cause of call setup issues with phones in the regional offices?
- A. remote office firmware for phones
- B. codec mismatch in region information settings
- C. end user roles and groups
- D. physical location configuration
NEW QUESTION 14
ACME Corporation is deploying a new voice gateway. The network administrator is trying to configure the ISDN PRI T1 cards. However the router does not accept the controller t1 0/0/0 command. The administrator sees this error message: "% Invalid input detected at ‘^’ marker." To diagnose this problem, which two commands should the administrator use? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the card type t1 command
- B. Use the show call active voice brief command
- C. Use the show inventory command
- D. Use the feature activate isdn command
- E. Use the clock source line command
NEW QUESTION 15
When parsing trace output after the call routing decision and path selection have been made, which two records can be found in the CCM|RouteList? (Choose two.)
- A. PretransfromDigitString
- B. CallingPartyNumber
- C. PretransformCallingPartyNumber
- D. RouteListName
- E. findLocalDevice
- F. RouteListCdrc :
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Local 10-digit dialing in the North American Numbering Plan to area Code 456 is failing. Which two changes are needed to enable 10-digit dialing? (Choose two.)
- A. Change dial peer 210 to destination-pattern 456.......
- B. Change dial peer 210 to destination-pattern 9456.......
- C. Change dial peer 210 to port 0/0/0:23.
- D. Remove the command prefix 456 from dial peer 210.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer is troubleshooting a video audio issue where the video endpoint logs are showing this error message. Which two actions must the engineer take to fix the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Assign the transcoder to the MRGL, which is in turn assigned to the MRG; apply the MRG to the endpoint device pool of the video.
- B. Assign the transcoder to the MRG, which is in turn assigned to the MRGL; apply the MRGL directly to the endpoint of the video.
- C. Assign the transcoder to the MRGL, which is in turn assigned to the MRG; apply the MRG directly to the endpoint of the video.
- D. Assign the transcoder to the MRG, which is in turn assigned to the MRGL; apply the MRGL to the video’s endpoint device pool.
- E. Assign the transcoder directly to the endpoint of the video.
NEW QUESTION 18
In a Cisco UCM multisite WAN with centralized call-processing deployment model, what redundancy feature should be configured on remote site routers to supply basic IP telephony services in the event of a WAN outage?
- A. AAR
- B. SRST
- C. CAC
- D. V3PN
P.S. Easily pass 300-080 Exam with 219 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 300-080 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/300-080-dumps.html (219 New Questions)