Cisco 300-080 Study Guides 2021
Act now and download your 300-080 Dumps Questions today! Do not waste time for the worthless 300-080 Dumps Questions tutorials. Download 300-080 Free Practice Questions with real questions and answers and begin to learn 300-080 Exam Questions with a classic professional.
Also have 300-080 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
a Cisco Unified Communications Manager engineer configured CCD in two clusters. The patterns were successfully learned, however, the call attempt from the cluster 1 agent to the cluster 2 agent fails. Based on the output of this cluster 1 trace, what is the root cause of the issue?
- A. The CCD partition is missing from the CCD Requesting Service configuration
- B. The CSS is missing from the phones and line configuration
- C. The Activated Feature check in the CCD Requesting Service configuration is missing
- D. The pattern that was dialed has been added to the Blocked Learned Pattern configuration
NEW QUESTION 2
You observe that EMCC restriction on the cluster fails when a user with a different profile logs in to another cluster. Which action can you take to correct the problem?
- A. Enable logical partitioning.
- B. Set SIP session timers to 0.
- C. Set SIP session timers to 3800.
- D. Configure the regions in Cisco Unified Communications Manager to allow EMCC.
NEW QUESTION 3
When a user attempts to log out from Cisco Extension Mobility service by pressing the services button and selecting the Cisco Extension Mobility service, the user is not able to log out. What is causing this issue?
- A. The Cisco Extension Mobility service has not been configured on the phone.
- B. The user device profile is not subscribed to the Cisco Extension Mobility service.
- C. The CTI service is not running.
- D. The logout URL that is defineDFor the Cisco Extension Mobility service is incorrect or does not exist under the IP Phone Services configuration.
NEW QUESTION 4
You enabled Cisco Unified Mobile Connect for a user, but the user is unable to send calls to a mobile phone from the desk phone. What do you do to resolve the issue?
- A. Restart the phone, and verify that the key is present.
- B. Under User Management > User, make sure that the Mobility option is selected.
- C. Make sure that the phone is subscribed to Extension Mobility.
- D. Add the mobility key to the softkey template that the phone is currently using.
NEW QUESTION 5
What does this trace indicate? Refer to the exhibit.
- A. a disconnected call
- B. a Completed call setup
- C. a failed call setup
- D. an interrupted call setup
NEW QUESTION 6
Users are reporting intermittent poor audio quality on VoIP calls. Which configuration area requires troubleshooting?
- A. network QoS
- B. media resource
- C. call routing
- D. phone setup
NEW QUESTION 7
When viewing the configuration of Intercluster Lookup Service, this command is used to look up the URl of a remote cluster user:
Admin:utils ils lookup firstname.lastname@example.org
Routing string is cucm1.cisco.com
Which configuration is required on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, in order to allow routing calls to the URl of this remote cluster user?
- A. SIP route pattern for domain*.acme.com
- B. SIP trunk with destination cucm1.cisco.com
- C. end user with directory URl email@example.com
- D. SIP route pattern for domain*cisco.com
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is configuring an IOS MTP on a Cisco 2911 Integrated Services Router and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM).
dspfarm profile 20 mtp codec g711ulaw
maximum sessions software 10 associate application SCCP shutdown
The MTP will not register with CUCM. Based on the configuration, what is the cause of the problem?
- A. The MTP type is not compatible with CUCM.
- B. The dspfarm profile is in a down state.
- C. The MTP type is incorrect.
- D. The MTP is not enabled on CUCM.
NEW QUESTION 9
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is configured to collect H.245 and H 225 traces through the Cisco Serviceability web interface. What do you use to download and view the trace files?
- A. Cisco Unified OS Administration
- B. Cisco Unified Serviceability
- C. Bulk Administration > upload/DownloaDFiles
- D. Cisco Unified Real-Time monitoring Tool
NEW QUESTION 10
A user takes an IP phone from one office to another and just called you to inform that the phone does not work in the new location. Which three things should you check to resolve the issue? (Choose three)
- A. Make sure that the device mobility information contains the correct IP subnet information.
- B. Make sure that physical locations are properly assigned under device pools.
- C. Recreate the phone under a new cluster.
- D. Make sure that the device pool is assigned to a device mobility group.
- E. Reconfigure the remote destination profile.
- F. Check whether the phone is registered under a different MAC address.
- G. Check the local DHCP information for possible clues.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Assuming that the two Cisco SAF Forwarders are adjacent to each other and that no SAF clients have been configured, which statement is true?
- A. The Cisco SAF Forwarders will not establish a neighbor relationship because the service-family external-client configuration is missing.
- B. The Cisco SAF Forwarders will not establish a neighbor relationship because the eigrp label CUCME should be replaced with SAF.
- C. The Cisco SAF Forwarders will not establish a neighbor relationship because the service-family external-client configuration is missing as well as the static neighbor configurations.
- D. The Cisco SAF Forwarders will establish a neighbor relationshi
- E. No further configuration is required.
- F. Cisco SAF Forwarders will not establish a neighbor relationship until the SAF clients are configured and registered to the Cisco SAF Forwarders.
NEW QUESTION 12
An IP phone that is connected through a Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switch is failing to register with the subscriber as ABackup server. When the user presses the settings button on the phone, only the Cisco Unified Communications Manager publisher shows as registered. What is the most likely cause for this issue?
- A. The phone does not have the correct Cisco Unified Communications Manager group in the device configuration page.
- B. The Cisco Unified Communications Manager group that is applied through the device pool is misconfigured.
- C. The ip-helper address commanDFor the subscriber is not configured on the switch port.
- D. The subscriber does not have the correct device pool configured.
- E. The enterprise phone configuration does not have the call control redundancy enabled.
NEW QUESTION 13
In Cisco Unified Communications Manager, what is the default maximum number of learned patterns for the call control discovery feature parameter?
- A. 5000
- B. 10000
- C. 20000
- D. 500
- E. 50000
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting a SAF client that is not registering with the SAF forwarder.
What is the root cause of the issue?
- A. The packets are being dropped on the network.
- B. The SAF password is incorrectly configured.
- C. The SAF port is incorrectly configured.
- D. The client SAF label is incorrectly configured.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
You're tasked with staging configuration changes to add conference bridge functionality to an existing IOS voice gateway deployment. What command is missing for the configuration to be accepted by the IOS CLI?
- A. The command maximum conference-participants must be configured under the dspfarm profile.
- B. The Enhanced IOS Conference Bridge is not configured in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- C. The command dsp services dspfarm must be configured under the voice-card configuration.
- D. The dspfarm command under the voice card is missing.
- E. The dsp tdm pooling command under the voice-card is missing.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
ACustomer has two Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters (NY and CAL). The customer recently tried to enable intercluster communication between these clusters. When NY users call CAL, they get a
fast-busy tone. A network administrator collects Cisco CallManager traces and sees the displayed SIP message coming from the remote Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CAL cluster). What is a likely reason for this?
- A. Cisco CallManager service is shut down on the CAL cluster.
- B. The SIP service is shut down on the CAL cluster.
- C. The SIP trunk on the CAL cluster is configured incorrectly.
- D. Cisco CTI Manager service is shut down on the CAL cluster.
- E. The remote Cisco IP phone is not registered.
NEW QUESTION 17
During ABusiness-to-business video call through the Cisco Expressway solution, the internal endpoint can call out to the remote endpoint on the Internet, but it does not receive audio or video. The remote endpoint receives both audio and video. What is causing the issue?
- A. The Cisco Expressway does not have a Rich Media Session license.
- B. The firewall is blocking SIP signaling.
- C. The Cisco Unified Communications Manager is not configureDFor business-to-business calling.
- D. The firewall is blocking inbound RTP ports.
- E. The Advanced Networking option is not installed on the Expressway Edge.
NEW QUESTION 18
Where do you configure the phone book provisioning synchronization for an endpoint that is reentered to Cisco VCS?
- A. in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, under the SIP trunk to Cisco VCS
- B. on the Cisco Express C
- C. in the Cisco TelePresence Management suite in the Cisco VCS configuration
- D. on the Cisco VCS Expressway
- E. on the Cisco VCS Control
- F. in the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite under Administration > Provisioning
Thanks for reading the newest 300-080 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 300-080 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/300-080-dumps.html (219 Q&As Dumps)