Cisco 300-080 Study Guides 2021
We provide 300-080 Exam Dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-080 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-080 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 300-080 Dumps Questions product and material, you can easily pass the 300-080 exam.
Online Cisco 300-080 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two tools can be used to collect log files for advanced troubleshooting of call setup failures? (Choose two.)
- A. Dialed Number Analyzer on Communications Manager servers
- B. CLI of Communications Manager servers
- C. Cisco Unified Realtime Monitoring Tool for Communications Manager servers
- D. Cisco Call Analyzer for Communications Manager Publisher servers
- E. Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning server
NEW QUESTION 2
A remote office uses a VPN with the HQ office to register its phones for centralized management. The office has a local SIP gateway with PRI for calling and to support SRST On the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, a device pool is created For this site with media resources that are local to Cisco Unified Communications Manager A SIP trunk that requires an MTP connects to the gateway Users report voice quality issues when making and receiving calls.
How do you resolve this issue?
- A. Restart the phones at the remote office
- B. Restart the voice gateway and switch
- C. Enable QoS on the remote office
- D. Assign an MTP that is local the remote office lo the device pool that is used by the phones.
NEW QUESTION 3
During a Conference that is hosted on a Cisco TelePresence Server, which three circumstances determine that some participants do not have video, but they do have audio? (Choose three.)
- A. The participants have no video component.
- B. No free screen licensing ports are available.
- C. No video ports are available in a slave Cisco TelePresence Server configuration.
- D. The maximum number of participants is exceeded.
- E. In all Cisco TelePresence deployments, some participants are connected only via audio.
- F. No video ports are available in a single Cisco TelePresence Server configuration.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to Exhibit:
After reviewing the trace in the exhibit, what was the Directory number of the called party?
- A. 2001
- B. 5010
- C. 1905
- D. 2003
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements about software MTP devices are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The RTMT can monitor the number of registered and in-use MTPs.
- B. A single MTP can register with multiple Cisco Unified Communications Managers.
- C. Each server can support up to four instances of the Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming Application.
- D. The Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming Application can reduce the performance of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager if it is installed on the same server.
- E. When you configure and restart the MTP, the changes are applied immediately to active calls.
- F. When you configure and reset the MTP, the changes are applied immediately to active calls.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have installed a Cisco Unified IP 8831 Conference Phone that is failing to register. Which two actions must you take to troubleshoot the problem? (Choose two)
- A. Verify that the RJ-11 cable is plugged into the PC port.
- B. Verity that the phone's network can access the option 150 server.
- C. Disable HSRP on the access layer switch.
- D. Verity that the correct drivers are installed on the switch port of the phone.
- E. Verify that the switch port of the phone is enabled.
- F. Check the RJ-65 cable.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager tool verifies configured route patterns, calling search spaces, and route groups?
- A. Cisco Unified Reporting
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager CDR Analysis and Reporting
- C. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Dialed Number Analyzer
- D. Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer notices that some SCCP phones are not displaying the correct time, but the phones are registered and working property. Which three options should be performed in Cisco Unified Communications Manager to fix the phone time issue' (Choose three.)
- A. Verify that the device pool has the coned Date/Time Group configured.
- B. Ensure that the phone on time field on the phone configuration page is chosen.
- C. Check the CUCM OS Admin page to ensure that NTP servers are accessible.
- D. Verify that the Date/Time Group has the correct phone NTP reference configured.
- E. Check the phone NTP Reference configuration for configured server.
- F. Verify that the Date/Time group has the correct time zone configured.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
A new phone was installed and currently has issues registering with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The phone received its IP address via DHCP, with options 3 and 150.
Which two actions woulDEnable the phone to download its configuration automatically? (Choose two.)
- A. Change the phone URL parameters to IP addresses.
- B. Provide DHCP option 6 to the phone via DHCP.
- C. Reboot the phone.
- D. Change the VLAN that the phone is assigned to.
- E. Manually assign the phone settings.
- F. Provide DHCP option 15 to the phone via DHCP.
NEW QUESTION 10
You have an endpoint registration problem with VCS, and the event log reason of “unknown domain”. The domain names that your endpoints are using to register with must be added to this list. Where do you check the list of defined domains?
- A. VCS configuration > Domains > SIP
- B. VCS configuration > Protocols > SCCP > Domains
- C. VCS Domains > Protocols > SIP
- D. VCS configuration > Protocols > SIP > Domains
Explanation: Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/articles/ vcs_endpoint_registration_problems_kb_460.html
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of these reasons can cause intrasite calls within a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster to fail?
- A. The route partition that is configured in the CCD requesting service is not listed in the calling phone CSS.
- B. The trunk CSS does not include the partition for the called directory number.
- C. The MGCP gateway is not registered.
- D. The calling phone does not have the correct CSS configured.
- E. The calling phone does not have the correct partition configured.
NEW QUESTION 12
A user is trying to call a mobile phone using the number 547895341, where 5 is the prefix to can off-net numbers. Calls to mobile phones have worked in past, but now the call does not work. Which three areas should you check, to resolve the issue? (Choose three)
- A. Verify that the Cisco Unified Border Element is running.
- B. Verify the search pattern.
- C. Verity the route pattern, route list, and route group.
- D. Check that Cisco VCS Control and Cisco VCS Express are getting through the firewall.
- E. Verify that me PSTN line is connected to the cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- F. Verify that the connection to anDFrom the Cisco Unified Border Element is good.
NEW QUESTION 13
Cisco Unified Mobile Connect has been enabled, but users are not able to switch an in-progress call from their mobile phone to their desk phone. You find out that the Resume softkey option does not appear on the desk phone after users hang up the call on their mobile phone. What do you do to resolve this issue?
- A. Issue the progress_ind progress disable command in the gateway.
- B. Issue the voice call disc-pi-off command in the gateway.
- C. Enable mobile connect on the user profile.
- D. Assign Resume softkey on the desk phone.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement indicates something that can cause an inbound PSTN call to an H.323 gateway that is configured in Cisco Unified Communications Manager to fail to ring an IP phone?
- A. The gateway is not registered in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- B. The gateway IP address that is configured in Cisco Unified Communications Manager does not matchthe IP address that is configured at the gateway in the h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr command.
- C. The Cisco Unified Communications Manager does not have a matching route pattern to match the called number.
- D. The gateway is missing the command allow-connections h323 to h323 under the voice service voip configuration.
NEW QUESTION 15
You have sites across a WAN and because of a recent change on the access control lists, your SIP phones are having registration issues.
Which cause is likely?
- A. TCP/UDP 0506 is blocked by the ACL.
- B. TCP/UDP 5006 is blocked by the ACL.
- C. TCP/UDP 5060 is blocked by the ACL.
- D. TCP/UDP 6050 is blocked by the ACL.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which configuration can be dynamically set using the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Mobility feature?
- A. phone model and protocol
- B. SRST reference and directory number
- C. CSS and local gateway
- D. partition and CSS
- E. media resources and permanent bridges
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer is configuring inter-site dialing for a Company with several branch offices. Due to overlapping extensions at some sites, the site code *3XX is used, where XX is the branch number is the prefixed code. The engineer cannot dial the number at the new branch from head office. Which configuration parameter can the engineer use to resolve this issue?
- A. gatekeeper
- B. translation pattern
- C. route pattern
- D. transformation profile
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
All phones are placed in the Internal_Pt partition. The CSS for all phones contains the partition Internal_Pt, and Vml.CSS contains the voicemail hunt pilot. When a Call is placeDFrom extension 2001 to 2002, which statement is true?
- A. Extension 2002 will ring.
- B. The call will be blocked.
- C. The call will be answered by voicemail.
- D. Extension 2002 will ring, and if the call is not answered, the call will match the translation pattern and then be blocked.
- E. Extension 2002 will ring, and if the call is not answered, the call will match the translation pattern and then be forwarded to voicemail.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-080 dumps! All 300-080 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/300-080-dumps.html (219 New Questions)