Validated 300-080 Dumps Questions 2021
Proper study guides for 300-080 Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video certified begins with 300-080 Exam Questions and Answers preparation products which designed to deliver the 300-080 Dumps by making you pass the 300-080 test at your first time. Try the free 300-080 Braindumps right now.
Cisco 300-080 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to topology and Exhibits below:
From the perspective of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, what is the status of the MGCP gateway?
- A. registered
- B. unknown
- C. registering
- D. initializing
NEW QUESTION 2
Users of your local Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster report that they receive error “Login is unavailable (23)” when they try to log in to Extension Mobility. Which reason for this error is true?
- A. User provided the wrong UserID or PIN
- B. User has no Extension Mobility profiles assigned.
- C. The given user ID is not found n any of the remote clusters.
- D. Phone is not subscribed to Extension Mobility phone service.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two troubleshooting tools would initially be the best to use when troubleshooting the PSTN gateway side of a Call routing issue while using Cisco Unified Communications Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. RTMT trace output
- B. Cisco IOS debug commands
- C. Dialed Number Analyzer output
- D. Cisco Unified Communications Manager alerts
- E. Cisco IOS show commands
NEW QUESTION 4
Which set is likely to resolve an issue with one-way audio on an H.323 gateway?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 5
Cisco Unified Communications Manager failed to register with the Cisco SAF Forwarder. Assuming that the Cisco IOS SAF Forwarder is configured correctly, which minimum configuration would be needed on Cisco Unified Communications Manager to test registration?
- A. SAF trunk, SAF security profile, Cisco SAF Forwarder, and CCD advertising service
- B. SAF trunk, SAF security profile, Cisco SAF Forwarder, and CCD requesting service
- C. SAF trunk, SAF security profile, Cisco SAF Forwarder, CCD requesting service, and CCD advertising service
- D. SAF trunk, SAF security profile, and Cisco SAF Forwarder
- E. SAF trunk, CCD requesting service, and CCD advertising service
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the Exhibit.
a Call to an IOS gateway fails, and the output of the debug ccsip messages command reveals the message that is shown in the exhibit. Which two configuration changes fix this problem? (Choose two)
- A. No ip address trusted authenticate
- B. No allow connections sip-to-sip
- C. Allow connections sip-to-sip
- D. Session-target IPV4:184.108.40.206
- E. IP address trusted authenticate
- F. Session-target ipv4:10.9.2.2
NEW QUESTION 7
Which meaning does the universal keyword have in this dspfarm profile configuration?
- A. The profile allocates DSP resources in flexible mode.
- B. The profile allows transcoding between any configured codecs.
- C. The profile can be used not only as transcoder but also as MTP.
- D. No special meaning, this is the default setting.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the maximum number of characters that you can use in Service Advertisement Framework (SAF) forwarder name?
- A. 10
- B. 20
- C. 30
- D. 40
- E. 50
- F. 60
NEW QUESTION 9
Calls drop right after the called party tries to answer the call. Which of the below reasons is true?
- A. Phone A is using SCCP and phone B is using SIP
- B. Firewall is blocking RTP packets
- C. An incompatible MTP type is allocated to the call
- D. Codec are mismatched between phones
NEW QUESTION 10
Endpoints are configureDFor both H.323 and SIP using the same URI and Cisco VCS settings, but the endpoints register only as H.323 endpoints. What is causing this issue?
- A. A firewall is blocking all traffic from the endpoints to the Cisco VCS.
- B. The Cisco VCS has no SIP domains configured.
- C. The Cisco VCS is blocking the endpoints because of duplicate IDEntries.
- D. The endpoints do not have the SIP option key installed.
- E. SIP does not work, because SIP is useDFor Cisco Unified Communications Manager registration only.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two fields are required parameters when manually creating users on Cisco Unity Connection with predefined templates? (Choose two.)
- A. username (alias)
- B. extension
- C. first name and last name
- D. employee ID
- E. title
NEW QUESTION 12
Users in your enterprise can establish PSTN calls, but users notice that when they attempt to perform a transfer the call fails. Which two actions must you take to troubleshoot the problem? (Choose two)
- A. Restart Cisco Unified Communications Manager services.
- B. Verify that media resources are assigned to the transcoder.
- C. Verify that MTP resources are registered with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- D. Restart the Cisco Serviceability tool
- E. Use RTMT Performance monitoring to verify that an MTP device is available to support supplementary services.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements about Cisco Unified CM location bandwidth deduction are true? (Choose two.)
- A. If a Call uses G.711, Cisco Unified Communications Manager subtracts 64k.
- B. If a Call uses G.711, Cisco Unified Communications Manager subtracts 80k.
- C. If a Call uses G.723, Cisco Unified Communications Manager subtracts 16k.
- D. If a Call uses G.729, Cisco Unified Communications Manager subtracts 16k.
- E. If a Call uses G.729, Cisco Unified Communications Manager subtracts 24k.
NEW QUESTION 14
Replication is failing between the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Publisher and Subscriber servers. In which two ways can you verify the database replication status? (Choose two.)
- A. TRACERT
- B. CLI
- C. APIC-EM
- D. PING
- E. RTMT
NEW QUESTION 15
Which database replication value indicates that the server no longer has an active logical connection to receive database tables?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 16
You are trying to register an H.323-based Cisco TelePresence system to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and a Cisco DX70 system to the Cisco VCS Control. Why do neither of the units want to register?
- A. The H.323-based system needs an E164 number to register to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and the Cisco DX70 needs to have the MAC address configureDFirst on the Cisco VCS Control.
- B. The H.323-based system needs to register to the Cisco VCS Control with an E.164 number, and the Cisco DX70 needs the TFTP address to register on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- C. Both systems need to register to the Cisco VCS Control, but the H.323-based system needs to have the gatekeeper setting set to "Direct."
- D. Both systems need to register to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, as the Cisco VCS Control is used only for firewall traversal.
- E. You need Cisco TelePresence Management Suite to register Cisco TelePresence systems.
- F. You need Cisco TelePresence Server to register Cisco TelePresence systems.
NEW QUESTION 17
You have been presented with a trouble ticket from an end user who works at a remote location that is served by a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express. The user reports being unable to place calls to international numbers, but all other calls work properly and other users at this location can place international calls. Which two troubleshooting techniques would be helpful in resolving this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco IOS debug tools
- B. Class of Restriction baseline configuration for the user on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- C. show output of the ephone anDEphone-dn configurations
- D. show output of the voice translation rules in the voice gateway
- E. show output for the T1 controller and voice port configuration in the voice gateway
NEW QUESTION 18
You recently configured a system for B2B SIP URI calls, and users confirmed that they could make calls. You are receiving multiple reports that inbound calls are failing and that users are not receiving calls to their URI. You confirm that all zones between expressways are active, and the trunk between Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco VCS Expressway is active. You also see that the inbound call is sent from Cisco VCS Expressway C to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Why are the calls failing?
- A. The Cisco Unified Communications Manager FQDN was not set.
- B. The cluster FQDN was not set in Enterprise Parameters.
- C. The certificate is not valid.
- D. The cluster FQDN was not set in Service Parameters.
- E. The FQDN was not registered in DNS.
Thanks for reading the newest 300-080 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 300-080 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/300-080-dumps.html (219 Q&As Dumps)