High value 300-080 Exam Questions 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the 300-080 Dumps by using 300-080 Dumps Questions. Immediate access to the 300-080 Dumps Questions and find the same core area 300-080 Exam Questions and Answers with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online Cisco 300-080 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two issues can prevent an IP Phone from receiving an IP address via DHCP? (Choose two.)
- A. The DHCP server is not on the same VLAN as the phone.
- B. The DHCP scope's leases are exhausted.
- C. DHCP Option 150 is incorrect.
- D. The TFTP server is not reachable.
- E. The DHCP scope is not defineDFor the subnet of the phone.
NEW QUESTION 2
ACustomer reports trial calls that are made through the PSTN gateway drop after few seconds of being placed on mute. Which MGCP configuration command can you issue in the gateway to resolve this problem?
Refer to the exhibit.
- A. mgcp explicit hookstate
- B. mgcp max-walling-delay
- C. no mgcp rtp unreachable timeout
- D. no mgcp timer receive-rtcp
NEW QUESTION 3
To achieve 720p (HD) quality at 30 frames per second on an endpoint that is running TC software, what is the minimum configured call rate?
- A. 512 kbps
- B. 1152 kbps
- C. 768 kbps
- D. 2560 kbps
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two types of Cisco Unified Communications Manager trace files contain Call Processing information that is helpful for troubleshooting outbound and inbound calling issues? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager syslog trace
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Dialed Number Analyzer trace
- C. Real Time Monitoring Tool Processes trace
- D. Cisco Unified Communications Manager SDL trace
- E. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Log4Jtrace
- F. Cisco Unified Communications Manager SDI trace
NEW QUESTION 5
Which CLI command is used to troubleshoot ILS network connection issues within the local Cisco Unified CM cluster to determine which server within the cluster is the xnode?
- A. utils ils lookup
- B. utils ils showpeerinfo
- C. utils ils display xnode
- D. utils ils find xnode
NEW QUESTION 6
While troubleshooting a transcoding issue, where you need 32 G.711 to G.729a sessions, you realize the DSP capacity may be undersized.
Which two can support your requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. PVDM4-128
- B. PVDM4-32
- C. PVDM4-48
- D. PVDM4-16
- E. PVDM4-64
NEW QUESTION 7
When a user tries to initiate an Ad Hoc conference call from an IP phone, this message appears: No Conference Bridge Available. Which two actions resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Make sure that the Join softkey is assigned to the phone.
- B. Make sure that a Conference Bridge resource is registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- C. Reset the phone, to re-register resources.
- D. Make sure that a Conference Bridge Resource is assigned to the MRGL on the phone that initiates the conference call.
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
Assume ACentralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager topology with the headquarters at RTP and remote located at the U.K. All route patterns are assigned a route list that contains a route group pointing to the local gateway. RTP route patterns use the RTP gateway, and U.K. route patterns use the U.K. gateway.
When a U.K. user logs into an RTP phone using the Cisco Extension Mobility feature and places an emergency call to 0000, which statement about the emergency call is true?
- A. The call will match the U.K_Emergency route pattern partition and will egress at the RTP gateway.
- B. The call will match the U.K_Emergency route pattern partition and will egress at the U.
- C. gateway.
- D. The call will match the RTP_Emergency route pattern partition and will egress at the RTP gateway.
- E. The call will match the RTP_Emergency route pattern partition and will egress at the U.
- F. gateway.
- G. The call will fail.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
When Phone A makes a Call to Phone C, this message is observed Cause i = 0x80C1 – Bearer capability not implemented.
How do you resolve this error?
- A. Reset Phone A
- B. Migrate Phone A from SCCP to SIP
- C. Set the bearer capability on the gateway to match the provider capability
- D. Open a Cisco TAC case
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements indicate something that can cause an IP phone to fail roaming when device mobility has been configured? (Choose two.)
- A. Device Mobility Mode is set to Off in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager service parameters while the device mobility configuration on the phone is set to default.
- B. No device mobility groups have been configured.
- C. No locations have been configured and assigned to the device pools.
- D. No physical locations have been configured and assigned to the device pools.
- E. No device mobility-related information settings were configured under the device pools.
NEW QUESTION 11
Uses are making calls from Cisco IP Phones that are registered on a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster through an H 323 gateway to the PSTN phones. Sometimes these users report that calls are dropped after they talked for some time. Different Cisco Unified CM servers have been rebooted for testing during production hours. Currently Cisco IOS 12.0 is used on the H.323 gateway. Which change helps to prevent cafe from dropping when a Cisco United CM server is rebooted during testing?
- A. There is no scenario where rebooting an H.323 gateway will allow call survivability.
- B. Upgrade the gateway Cisco IOS software to a version later than 12.4(4)9T.
- C. A misconfiguration of calling search spaces must exist Reconfigure the CSS.
- D. A misconfiguration of VoIP dial peers to the Cisco United CM servers must exis
- E. Reconfigure the VoIP dial peers.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Intersite calls that are placed across the IP WAN are dialed with the on-net access code 8, followed by the one-digit site code and the four-digit extension of the called party. In order to preserve these dialing habits when the IP WAN is down and Cisco SRST is active, the internal numbers must be converted into E.164 numbers before sending them to the PSTN.
Which configuration allows PSTN calls from the New York site to the San Jose site over the PSTN, while preserving the end user’s six-digit dialing habit?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator decides to factory reset a Cisco TelePresence System EX90 after the log analysis failed to provide the reason for an intermittent one-way audio issue.
What can the Administrator expect after the reset is performed?
- A. The release keys and option keys are deleted.
- B. The release keys and option keys are preserved.
- C. The system needs to be manually powered up after the factory reset.
- D. The call logs are preserved.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer recently configured a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster. The
users are reporting that extensions starting with 10 are routing to a different office. Based on the output, what is the root cause of the issue?
- A. The destination partition is missing from the assigned calling search space
- B. Urgent priority is chosen on a translation or route pattern
- C. The incorrect calling search space was assigned to the phones
- D. The extension is a shared line, and one of the phones is unregistered
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit. Company ABC reports that they are getting one-way audio and video when they make a Call. Which cause of the issue is true?
- A. The public IP address is invalid
- B. The NAT mode must be changed to Static
- C. NAT is not configured correctly on the network
- D. The endpoint is not registered
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. Audio calls from ACSF device fail. Which command set likely resolves the issue?
- A. configure terminal voice-port 0/1/0:15 output attenuation -4
- B. configure terminal controller e1 0/1/0 bearer-cap speech
- C. configure terminal interface serial 0/1/0:15 output attenuation -4
- D. configure terminal voice-port 0/1/0:15 bearer-cap speech
NEW QUESTION 17
What does the debug output show? Refer to the exhibit.
- A. a DSP farm profile shutdown
- B. a DSP farm profile registration failure due to a TCP connection error
- C. a DSP farm profile registration failure Message due to a mismatched name
- D. that SCCP is not activated
NEW QUESTION 18
When a remote endpoint dials in to join a Conference that is configured on a Cisco TelePresence Server bridge, the endpoint receives only audio. Other users can successfully join the call with Voice and Video. What is causing this issue?
- A. The endpoint does not have the multisite option installed.
- B. The endpoint does not have the partition of the bridge in its CSS.
- C. The bridge is out of all licenses.
- D. The endpoint is assigned a region without enough configured bandwidth for video.
- E. The bridge is not able to host video calls.
Thanks for reading the newest 300-080 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 300-080 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-080-exam-dumps.html (219 Q&As Dumps)