Cisco 300-160 Dumps 2019
are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 300-160 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 300-160 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which option can be used to provide a nonproprietary method of load balancing and redundancy between the access and aggregation layers in the data canter?
- A. vPC
- B. PAgP
- C. LACP
- D. host vPC
NEW QUESTION 2
Which technology provides the ability to use all links in a LAN topology by providing an active-active path to the upstream switch?
- A. STP
- B. vPC
- C. PVST+
- D. RSTP
NEW QUESTION 3
What is one example that is true concerning network management for the data center?
- A. The Network Analysis Module is best deployed in the core for highest visibility.
- B. It utilizes flexible NetFlow for enhanced network anomaly and security detection.
- C. NetFlow support is available on most IOS and Nexus products, excluding the Nexus 1000v.
- D. NetFlow Data Export is best positioned on the Nexus 5500 at the access or aggregation layers.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement accurately describes VSAN-based QoS when the same flow is present in two class maps that are associated to a policy map?
- A. The highest QoS value is used.
- B. The lowest QoS value is used.
- C. The QoS value of the class map that is attached first takes effect.
- D. The QoS value of the class map that is attached last takes effect.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options are advantages when using NPIV? (Choose two.)
- A. allows a single physical N-Port to have single WWPNs, and therefore single N-Port IDs, associated with it
- B. NPIV-enabled physical N-Port can subsequently issue additional commands to register more WWPNs and receive more N-Port IDs (one for each WWPN).
- C. allows a 'single' physical N-Port to have multiple WWPNs, and therefore multiple N-Port IDs, associated with it
- D. NPV-enabled physical N-Port can subsequently issue additional commands to register more WWPNs and receive more N-Port IDs (one for each WWPN).
- E. allows 'multiple' single physical N-Port to have multiple WWPNs, and therefore multiple N-Port IDs, associated with it
- F. N-Port on the physical host would have only a single WWPN (and N-Port ID).
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the Exhibit.
Link 1 handles most of the traffic. Which action do you take to load balance traffic evenly between the server and the SAN?
- A. Enable src-dst-ox0id load balancing on the MDS switches.
- B. Enable src-dst-id load balancing on the MDS switches.
- C. Change the MDS port changgel configuration to source dest port.
- D. Upgrade the bandwidth for the devices connected to the MDS.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which software runs on a device that is connected to a TrustSec-enabled port?
- A. Requester
- B. Authenticator
- C. Supplicant
- D. Authentication Proxy
NEW QUESTION 8
You must use one logical uplink for Fibre Channel traffic and Ethernet traffic on a Cisco UCS system. Which type of port should you use to accomplish this task?
- A. FCoE storage
- B. server
- C. FCoE uplink
- D. uplink
Explanation: Server and Uplink Ports on the Fabric Interconnect
Each fabric interconnect has a set of ports in a fixed port module that you can configure as either server ports or uplink Ethernet ports. These ports are not reserved. They cannot be used by a Cisco UCS instance until you configure them. You can add expansion modules to increase the number of uplink ports on the fabric interconnect or to add uplink Fibre Channel ports to the fabric interconnect.
You need to create LAN pin groups and SAN pin groups to pin traffic from servers to an uplink port. Each fabric interconnect can include the following types of ports:
Server ports handle data traffic between the fabric interconnect and the adapter cards on the servers.
You can only configure server ports on the fixed port module. Expansion modules do not include server ports.
Uplink Ethernet Ports
Uplink Ethernet ports handle Ethernet traffic between the fabric interconnect and the next layer of the network. All network-bound Ethernet traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
By default, Ethernet ports are unconfigured. However, you can configure them to function in the following ways:
You can configure uplink Ethernet ports on either the fixed module or an expansion module.
Uplink Fibre Channel Ports
Uplink Fibre Channel ports handle FCoE traffic between the fabric interconnect and the next layer of the network. All network-bound FCoE traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
By default, Fibre Channel ports are uplink. However, you can configure them to function as Fibre Channel storage ports. This is useful in cases where a Cisco UCS requires a connection to a Direct-Attached Storage (DAS) device.
You can only configure uplink Fibre Channel ports on an expansion module. The fixed module does not include uplink Fibre Channel ports.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which component is required to run FCoE?
- A. converged network adapter
- B. iSCSI gateway
- C. host bus adapter
- D. Fibre Channel adapter
Explanation: Computers can connect to FCoE with converged network adapters (CNAs), which contain both Fibre Channel host bus adapter (HBA) and Ethernet Network Interface Card (NIC) functionality on the same adapter card. CNAs have one or more physical Ethernet ports. FCoE encapsulation can be done in software with a conventional Ethernet network interface card, however FCoE CNAs offload (from the CPU) the low level frame processing and SCSI protocol functions traditionally performed by Fibre Channel host bus adapters.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two components are contained within a device package that is installed on a cisco APIC?
- A. A device SDK
- B. A device driver
- C. A device Specification
- D. Device script
- E. Device management software
NEW QUESTION 11
Two Cisco Nexus 5000 series switches have successfully formed a VPC domain the VPC domain in the entire Topology. Which two action are needed to achieve this goal? (choose two)
- A. Enable the peer gateway feature under the VPC domain
- B. Enable the peer Switch feature under the VPC domain
- C. Enable the peer Keepalive feature under the VPC domain
- D. Configure identical VLAN priorities on both Nexus switches that from the VPC domain
- E. Configure different VLAN priorities on both Nexus switches that from the VPC domain
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two descriptions of the purpose of the L1-L2 links between FI A and FI B are true? (Choose two)
- A. synchronizes the configuration information
- B. provides a vPC peer link between the fabric interconnects.
- C. allows each fabric interconnect to monitor the status of the other fabric interconnect continuously.
- D. provides an alternate data path if an upstream link fails.
- E. migrates VIFs from FI A to FI B if FI fails.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two items represent data center virtualization technologies? (Choose two.)
- A. ECMP
- B. GLBP
- C. LUN
- D. VSAN
- E. L2 firewall
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two options are supported on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects that use native Fibre Channel connectivity? (Choose two)
- A. iSCSI
- B. NFS
- C. DAS
- D. SAN
- E. iFCP
NEW QUESTION 15
Which option must be enabled to allow line-rate forwarding on a Fibre Channel port?
- A. F port
- B. TEport
- C. dedicated mode
- D. shared mode
- E. E port
NEW QUESTION 16
Your company plans to build a new data center. Which two technologies can you use for the DCI to provide layer 2 endpoint mobility? (choose two)
- A. ADSL
- B. VPLS
- C. DSL
- D. DARK FIBER
- E. L3 VPN
NEW QUESTION 17
You have a Cisco Nexus 5500 Series switch. What is the default load-balancing hash mechanism for traffic on FCoE port channels?
- A. the source MAC address
- B. the source IP address and the destination IP address
- C. the source MAC address and the destination MAC address
- D. the source TCP or UDP port and the destination TCP or UDP port
Explanation: On Nexus 5500 the default load balancing mechanism on the LACP port-channel for FCoE traffic is
"source-destination". In this default state, all the FCoE traffic takes the same link in the port-channel when the Nexus 5500 forwards frames over FCoE VE ports. In order to enable all links to be used in the port-channel
for FCoE traffic, enter the port-channel load-balance ethernet source-dest-port command to configure Nexus 5500 "port-channel load balancing" to "source-dest-port". With this configuration "source-destination-oxid" load balancing is used for FCoE traffic.
NEW QUESTION 18
Why should you implement an adapter placement polices to assign vnics or vHBas to vCons?
- A. To function service profile templates, require a specific vHBA placement for boot from SAN
- B. Force the vHBas and the vNICs to appear in specific order in the operating system
- C. To function vHBA updating templates require a specific VHBA placement for BOOT from SAN
- D. To function, the FCoe storage port require a specific vHBA placement for boot from SAN
NEW QUESTION 19
You have a Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server chassis connected, which has four 10-Gbps connections to Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect A. You plan to deploy a blade that has ESXi installed. You must provide a dedicated 10-Gbps uplink to the blade Which two actions should you perform? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure a port channel between the Fabric Interconnect and the IOM.
- B. implement a QoS policy that has a policy bandwidth and assign the policy to a server profile.
- C. Configure static pinning to the uplink port in the server profile
- D. Configure dynamic pinning to the unlink port in the server profile.
- E. Configure a vPC between the Fabric interconnect and the IOM.
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-160 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-160-exam-dumps.html (New 132 Q&As)