Vivid 300-160 Braindumps 2021
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Cisco 300-160 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Cisco 300-160 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-160 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect that connects to upstream switches via four 10-Gbps port channels. You have a fully populated Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server chassis that has a UCS-IOM 2208XP installed and uses all of the ports for the blade servers. What is the oversubscription ratio between the chassis and the upstream switch?
- A. 6:1
- B. 3:1
- C. 2:1
- D. 4:1
NEW QUESTION 2
You are configuring CIMC management IP pools. You need to avoid the following misconfigurations: Assigning an IP pool that contains only IPv4 addresses as the in-band IPv6 policy
Assigning an IP pool that contains only IPv6 addresses as the in-band IPv4 policy to a server CIMC What does a cisco recommend?
- A. Configure two separate in-band addresses pools that each have only IPv4 or IPv6 addresses
- B. Configure out-of-band management only for IPv6 and accept the default settings for IPv4
- C. Accept the default pool settings for both IPv4 and IPv6
- D. Configure out-of-band management only for IPv4 and accept the default settings for IPv6
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two STP port types are available in Cisco NX-OS? (Choose two.)
- A. normal
- B. edge
- C. blocked
- D. root
- E. point-to-point
You can configure a spanning tree port as an edge port, a network port, or a normal port. A port can be in only one of these states at a given time. The default spanning tree port type is normal. Edge ports, which are connected to Layer 2 hosts, can be either an access port or a trunk port
NEW QUESTION 4
You must configure resiliency for Fibre Channel uplink ports on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects. Which feature should you configure?
- A. an appliance port
- B. vPC
- C. a port channel
- D. a unified storage port
NEW QUESTION 5
Which solution enables you to scale up an IPS by load-balancing traffic to servers or appliances?
- A. Cisco ITD
- B. Cisco AMP
- C. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services
- D. PBR
NEW QUESTION 6
You must connect two cisco MDS 9700 Multilayer Fabric Switches over a long-distance dark fiber connection. Which action do you take to ensure that the link between the sites is used effectively?
- A. Ensure that frames are marked with Co’s 3 when using policy maps
- B. Ensure that each switch has multiple connections to the table
- C. Shut down unused ports on the fabric switches and reallocate extended BB_credits to the connected port
- D. Adjust the QoS settings on the fabric switches to prioritize Fiber Channel traffic over data traffic
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to exhibit.
What is the result of the configuration
- A. The interface is disable if aggressive UDLD is configure on neighbor interface
- B. UDLD attempt to reestablish the connection to the neighbor by sending packets every second for 8 seconds before disable
- C. The interface operates a point to multipoint interface
- D. UDLD attempt to reestablish the connection to the neighbor once before disabling the port
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two options are valid methods for configuring VLANs on a Cisco UCS cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. globally per Cisco UCS cluster
- B. by using Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect
- C. by using vPC domain configuration
- D. by using VTP
- E. by using CFS
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the Exhibit:
Which action does Cisco ITD perform when a node fails?
- A. evenly distribute traffic across all the remaining nodes.
- B. transparently adds nodes to the waf-dg
- C. assigns failed node buckets to another active node
- D. removes the failed node from the waf-dg
NEW QUESTION 10
LISP provides which capability?
- A. host connectivity redundancy
- B. physical host mobility
- C. VM mobility
- D. VXLAN mobility
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the most common design requirement when creating a data center solution?
- A. high availability with disaster recovery
- B. multicore CPU servers
- C. traffic inspection for inbound traffic
- D. virtualization of network resources
NEW QUESTION 12
Which option accurately describes the OSPF Graceful Restart feature in Cisco NX-OS?
- A. keeps the control plane state active during an OSPF process restart
- B. shuts down the OSPF process gracefully to replace the router
- C. prevents the OSPF process from restarting when the process crashes
- D. allows a router to remain in the data forwarding path during an OSPF process restart
Explanation: A graceful restart, or nonstop forwarding (NSF), allows OSPFv2 to remain in the data forwarding path through a process restart. When OSPFv2 needs to perform a graceful restart, it sends a link-local opaque (type 9) LSA, called a grace LSA
NEW QUESTION 13
Which type of switch interfaces are supported in classic NPV mode for a Fibre Channel network?
- A. the vFC internal port and the physical external port
- B. the physical internal port and the physical external port
- C. the vFC internal port and the vFC external port
- D. the vFC external port and the physical internal port
NEW QUESTION 14
if you are connecting a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect in it's default mode to a SAN, what is the operating mode?
- A. trunk
- B. NPIV mode
- C. switching
- D. NPV mode
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer is interested in endpoint security at the access layer, which option is Cisco recommended?
- A. ACLs
- B. DAI
- C. TrustSec
- D. stateful inspection
- E. UDLD
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two actions must be performed when you configure Cisco VN-Link in hardware? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a distributed virtual switch in Cisco UCS Manager.
- B. Add an ESX host to the distributed virtual switch in Cisco UCS Manager.
- C. Create a port profile and profile clients in Cisco UCS Manager.
- D. Create a standard switch on an ESXi host and map the network adapters to the switch.
- E. Create a distributed virtual switch under the datacenter folder in VMware vCenter.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are designing a Cisco Fabric interconnect blade chassis and stand alone UCS server solution for a large public cloud provider the design includes these items
One upstream cisco nexus 7000 series switches that provides LAN and SAN connectivity Ten Fabric interconnect switches (five pair in high availability)
Five fully equipped cisco UCS blade chassis per fabric interconnect switches pair Fifty cisco UCS stand alone servers
Which statement ae true regarding San connections from the fabric interconnect switches to the upstream cisco nexus 7000 series switch? (choose two)
- A. Fabric interconnect switches must be design in end host mode
- B. The maximum no of domain ids that can be addressed by the fiber channel protocol 355
- C. Cisco UCS blade server and stand server must be connected to the SAN directly
- D. The cisco nexus 7000 switches must deploy NPIV
- E. Fabric interconnect Switch must be design in switch Mode
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
Your client has an existing San network includes two ISL link between two cisco MDS Core switches a client ask you design a feature the load balance the iScSI exchanges coming from the initiator over the two ISL link the design must be capable for over coming failures, which design is required?
- A. ECMP
- B. FSPF supports the load balancing without the need of any additional features
- C. Fabric Path
- D. OXID
NEW QUESTION 19
You are designing a fabric interconnect solution operating in END host MODE and connected to the upstream Cisco nexus 7000 series Switches for LAN and SAN traffic.
Which statement about the setup is true?
- A. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated to FDISCs
- B. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated to Flogls
- C. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated toPLOGls
- D. FDISCs
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-160 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/300-160-dumps.html (New 132 Q&As)