Cisco 300-160 Dumps 2021
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-160 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-160 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 300-160 exam.
Free 300-160 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two options are goals of virtualization in the data center? (Choose two.)
- A. to provide automation for device deployment
- B. to provide resource isolation
- C. to automate the provisioning of VLANs
- D. to provide Integration between devices in a heterogeneous network
- E. to provide flexible resource management
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement accurately describe the allocation of IP pool for out of Band management of cisco?
- A. A maximum of eight OOB IP address can be configure to access the CIMC on the server
- B. The management IP address used to access CIMC on a server can be out of band address the inter connect via the fabric uplink port
- C. A maximum of Sixteen OOB IP address can be configure to access the CIMC on the server
- D. The management IP address used to access CIMC on a server can be out of band address the inter connect via the Management port
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options are valid for enabling Layer 3 control between Cisco Nexus 1000V Series VSM and VEM? (Choose two)
- A. A virtual Ethernet interfaces
- B. A dedicated control interfaces
- C. An out-of-band management interface
- D. A VMWare vCenter virtual machine virtual interface
- E. A dedicated packet interfaces
NEW QUESTION 4
In order to provide a specific UCS B-Series blade access to a dedicated uplink on a Fabric interconnect with multiple uplinks connected, which item must to be configured?
- A. vNIC placement policy
- B. IOM Port Group
- C. Static Pinning Policy
- D. LAN Pin Group
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement accurately describes Cisco NSF?
- A. To configure NSF for an OSPF routing environment, all Area 0 devices and ABRs must be NSF-aware and must be configured for OSPF graceful restart.
- B. To configure NSF for an IS-IS routing environment, only L1 routers must be NSF-aware and must be configured for IS-IS graceful restart
- C. To configure NSF for a BGP routing environment, all neighboring devices must be NSF-aware and must be configured for BGP graceful restart
- D. To configure NSF for an IS-IS routing environment, only L2 routers must be NSF-aware and must be configured for IS-IS graceful restart
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement accurately describes the configuration requirements for disjoint Layer 2 networks on Cisco UCS?
- A. The Cisco UCS fabric Interconnect must be in switch mode.
- B. The VLAN IDs must overlap in both Layer 2 domains.
- C. All of the uplinks most be in one port channel to keep all of the ports active.
- D. The Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect must be in end-host motto.
NEW QUESTION 7
When you configure FCIP, which two types of acceleration can you enable to maximize WAN link utilization? (Choose two)
- A. SCSI write
- B. link
- C. SCSI tape
- D. WAN
- E. IP
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two Nexus 7000 licenses are required to manage FabricPath from Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM)? (Choose two.)
- A. Nexus 7000 Enhanced Layer 2 License
- B. Nexus 7000 Transport Services License
- C. Cisco DCNM for SAN Advanced Edition for Nexus 7000
- D. Nexus 7000 LAN Enterprise License
- E. Cisco DCNM for Nexus 7000
- F. Nexus 7000 Scalable Feature License
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two options are reasons to use Layer 3 routing to segment a data center instead of Layer 2 switching? (Choose two.)
- A. limit the scope Spanning Tree Protocol
- B. limit the scope simplify design
- C. broadcast flooding
- D. ease of routing protocol configuration
- E. cost
NEW QUESTION 10
You must provide dedicated bandwidth to a blade server on a Cisco UCS chassis. To which type of ports should you pin the blade server vNlCs and vHBAs?
- A. dedicated server
- B. dedicated switch
- C. dedicated uplink
- D. dedicated IOM
NEW QUESTION 11
Which type of device can be deployed to add multi-homing capability to an OTV implementation?
- A. vPC
- B. IS-IS
- C. Edge
- D. Layer 2 gateway
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two options are advantages of the core-edge SAN topology as compared to the collapsed-core SAM topology? (Choose two.)
- A. predictable performance
- B. minimized ISL usage
- C. easier to analyze and tune performance
- D. single management interface
- E. higher scalability
NEW QUESTION 13
If an individual link fails which three features reduce convergences times when used with the protocols such as?
- A. Port Channels
- B. BFD
- C. ECMP
- D. WCCP
- E. IGRP
- F. NFV
NEW QUESTION 14
Which description of an edge-core-edge SAN topology is true?
- A. Core switches connect to servers.
- B. Edge switches connect to storage devices and servers
- C. Core switches connect to storage devices and servers.
- D. Edge switches connect to each other via ISLs.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two technologies can you use to automate the deployment of a data center network? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco ACI
- B. Cisco WAAS
- C. vPC
- D. Cisco PfR
- E. Cisco DFA
NEW QUESTION 16
You plan to extend the Layer 2 domain by using OTV in multicast mode What must you consider?
- A. The same site ID must be used on all of the edge devices on all of the sites.
- B. The join interface must run IGMPv3
- C. The OTV site VLAN must be extended over the overlay.
- D. The site OTV VLAN must be the same on all of the AED routers on all of the sites.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three actions must you perform to implement Cisco FabricPath on a data center network? (Choose three)
- A. Configure the VLAN in FabricPath mode
- B. Configure the interface to use the STP type of normal
- C. Configure the interfaces in FabricPath mode
- D. Configure the interfaces in trunk mode
- E. Enable the IS-IS feature
- F. Install the FabricPath feature set
NEW QUESTION 18
Which components share a physical interface in a VDC deployment?
- A. two VDCs for Ethernet traffic
- B. storage VDC for FCoE traffic and a VDC for Ethernet traffic
- C. two storage VDCs for FCoE traffic
- D. interface VLAN and a VDC
NEW QUESTION 19
Which component of a Cisco Nexus 1000V Series switch is responsible for propagating configurations to virtual switches?
- A. SUP
- B. FEX
- C. VSM
- D. VEM
Explanation: Product Architecture
The Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch has two major components (Figure 1): the virtual Ethernet module (VEM), which runs inside the hypervisor, and the virtual supervisor module (VSM), which manages the VEMs.
Virtual Supervisor Module
The Cisco Nexus 1000V Series VSM controls multiple VEMs as one logical modular distributed virtual switch. Configuration is performed through the VSM and is automatically propagated to the VEMs.
Topic 2, Main Exam Set 2 (NEW QUESTIONS)
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-160 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/300-160-dumps.html (New 132 Q&As)