100% Guarantee 300-175 Free Practice Questions 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online Cisco 300-175 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
You bind the service profile to the updating template. You plan to update the template. Which impact on the service profile when you update the template is true?
- A. Changes to the service profile are locked after the profile is created.
- B. The update to the service profile fails.
- C. The service profile must be updated manually.
- D. The service profile is updated automatically.
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
Interface Ethernet 1/30 connects to which of switch?
- A. a Fibre Channel switch that has NPV enabled
- B. an FCoE switch that has NPV enabled
- C. an FCoE switch that has NPV enabled
- D. a Fibre Channel switch that has NPV enabled
NEW QUESTION 3
Which item represents a secure method of transmitting fault data with Cisco Call Home?
- A. Cisco Transport Gateway
- B. RSADigital Certificate
- C. IPsec
- D. secure XML
NEW QUESTION 4
Your systems engineer has determined all of the firmware versions that the server operating system supports. What steps are taken on Cisco UCS to avoid manual firmware upgrades on the blade servers?
- A. Use Cisco UCS Manager firmware management to upgrade all Cisco UCS blade servers to the same target firmware versions.
- B. Configure host firmware package and management firmware package policies and associate the firmware policies with the service profiles.
- C. Create a BIOS policy and define the host firmware package and management firmware package.
- D. Configure host firmware package and management firmware package policies and associate the firmware policies with the server pools.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are creating service profiles for a Cisco UCS system by using the service profile wizard. You discover that you forgot to create the UUID pool.
What should you do?
- A. From the wizard, click Create UUID Suffix Pool.
- B. Pause the running wizard, and then start a temporary wizard to create a profile with the same name and the missing UUID poo
- C. Resume the wizard, and then select the new UUID pool.
- D. Continue running the wizar
- E. The service profile uses the burned-in UUID in the BIOS of the server.
- F. Stop the wizard, and then restart the wizard.
Explanation: Step 4
(Optional) If you want to create a new UUID Suffix pool to use in this service profile, click Create UUID Suffix
Pool and complete the fields in the Create UUID Suffix Pool wizard. For more information, see Creating a UUID Suffix Pool.
NEW QUESTION 6
You must implement a Dynamic FCoE topology that uses ECMP. Which ancillary technology do you use?
- A. OTV
- B. VXLAN
- C. FabricPath
- D. EIGRP
NEW QUESTION 7
You must upgrade a Cisco UCS -Series Server. Where must the Cisco UCS bundle image be located before you can begin the upgrade?
- A. the Cisco Integrated Management Controller memory of the server
- B. a USB drive connected to a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect
- C. a TFTP server accessible to the Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect
- D. the flash file system of the fabric interconnect
NEW QUESTION 8
Explanation: to allow local management of the cluster to be configured.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two are true concerning the role-based access control specifics of a Cisco Unified Computing System? (Choose two.)
- A. Disabled local user accounts are deleted from the database.
- B. A locally authenticated user account is any user account that is authenticated through LDAP, RADIUS, or TACACS+.
- C. If a user maintains a local user account and a remote user account simultaneously, the roles that are defined in the local user account override those that are maintained in the remote user account.
- D. By default, user accounts expire after 90 days; a warning message will be generated 10 days prior to expiration.
- E. A user that is assigned one or more roles will be allowed the privileges that are consistent across all of the assigned roles.
- F. All roles include read access to all configuration settings in the Cisco Unified Computing System domain.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which consideration must be made while utilizing the UEFI boot mode?
- A. Legacy boot modes cannot be used on the same server.
- B. This mode applies only to models before the M3.
- C. The service profile cannot be disassociated without decommissioning the blade.
- D. This mode replaces the UEFI shell typically available as a boot fallback.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two are true concerning authorization within a Cisco Unified Computing System? (Choose two.)
- A. A role defines a collection of privileges that determines which actions a user can take in Cisco Unified Computing System Manager.
- B. Authorization consists of three components (roles, password policy, and locales) that are based on which features and resources the user will not have access to.
- C. Customized roles can be configured on and downloaded from remote AAA servers.
- D. The logical resources, pools and policies, are grouped into roles.
- E. If the service profile cannot find available resources, it will search in the parent organization for pools and resources.
NEW QUESTION 12
NEW QUESTION 13
The Cisco UCS administrator has the chassis discovery policy set to "2-link". The administrator connects a new chassis to the Cisco UCS 6200 Series Fabric Interconnects using four links. Which option about link utilization is true?
- A. The Cisco UCS will use two links until the chassis is reacknowledged, after which it will use all four links.
- B. The Cisco UCS will use all four links for discovery.
- C. The Cisco UCS will use only two link
- D. The other two links are unusable.
- E. The Cisco UCS will use only two link
- F. However, the administrator can manually pin traffic to the extra links by using service profiles.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two features in Cisco UCS Manager can be configured from LAN Uplinks Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. vNIC templates
- B. LAN Pin Groups
- C. VLAN groups
- D. adapter policies
- E. link profiles
NEW QUESTION 15
Which scheduling option sets the number of tasks that can be run?
- A. max number of concurrent tasks
- B. max changes
- C. max number of tasks
- D. max configuration requests
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Which result of configuring ServiceProfile 1 is true?
- A. It upgrades the firmware immediately.
- B. It restricts editing of ServiceProfile 1 to the members of the user 1 group.
- C. It associates the fw 1 firmware policy to ServiceProfile 1.
- D. It sets the firewall policy on the host to fw 1.
NEW QUESTION 17
Open the windows by clicking on the minimized title at the bottom of the viewing area. Windows can be minimized by clicking on the [-], repositioned by dragging the title bar, and resized by using the handle at the lower right corner to customize the viewing area.
If you are required to access the devices to complete this scenario, the mouse cursor will use a hand symbol when moved over device icons. Click the icon to open a device terminal to interact with the hardware.
Open the Questions window and begin with clicking a question number. When you have completed answering all questions, click Done to continue.
Use your UCS knowledge on Fabric Interconnect Failover to answer the questions associated with the UCS cluster.
The cluster lead b command represents:
- A. The cluster will go into a subordinate state.
- B. The cluster will switch fabric interconnect b from subordinate to lead or primary.
- C. The cluster will only use fabric interconnect to.
- D. The cluster will load balance traffic over Fabric Interconnects a and b.
NEW QUESTION 18
In this scenario, you will refer to screenshots about Cisco UCS B-Series servers and UCS Manager. Instructions
To access the multiple-choice questions, click on the numbered boxes on the left of the top panel There are four multiple-choice questions with this task. Be sure to answer all four questions before selecting the Next button.
Which log would you view to determine which UCS Manager user modified a Service Profile?
- A. Events
- B. Audit
- C. Syslog
- D. SEL
Explanation: Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/sw/gui/config/guide/20/b_UCSM_GUI_Configura 01101.html
NEW QUESTION 19
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two of the listed BIOS options are required for VM-FEX in high performance mode? (Choose two.)
- A. RSS
- B. interrupt coherency
- C. virtualization technology
- D. cache validation
- E. ATS support
P.S. Easily pass 300-175 Exam with 349 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 300-175 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-175/ (349 New Questions)