Precise 300-175 Braindumps 2021
It is impossible to pass Cisco 300-175 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed . You will get a surprising result by our .
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-175 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You plan to configure a Fibre Channel port channel on a Cisco UCS system.
What is the maximum number of port channels and ports per port channel on a Cisco UCS 6200 Series device?
- A. fourFibre Channel port channels and 24 Fibre Channel ports per port channel
- B. eightFibre Channel port channels and 24 Fibre Channel ports per port channel
- C. eightFibre Channel port channels and 16 Fibre Channel ports per port channel
- D. fourFibre Channel port channels and 16 Fibre Channel ports per port channel
NEW QUESTION 2
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Cisco UCS firmware are contained in the Cisco UCS Infrastructure software bundle? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco UCS BIOS
- B. Cisco UCS fabric interconnects firmware
- C. Cisco UCS adapters
- D. Cisco UCS Manager
- E. Cisco I/O module firmware
- F. Cisco IMC
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement about Cisco Integrated Management Controller secure mode is true?
- A. After you enable it, you cannot disable it.
- B. After you enable it, you cannot downgrade the Cisco Integrated Management Controller firmware.
- C. It verifies the OS before allowing it to boot.
- D. The server must reboot to apply.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which maintenance action releases the assigned chassis ID for future use?
- A. Acknowledge chassis
- B. Reset CMOS
- C. Decommission chassis
- D. Remove chassis
Explanation: Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/sw/gui/config/guide/22/b_UCSM_GUI_Configura 86ACDE9D13C222A452
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
Which tables correctly map the HIF ports to active FEX NIF ports on a Cisco UCS 2208X IOM in discrete pinning mode?
- A. Table 2 and Table 4
- B. Table 1 and T able 4
- C. Table 2 and Table 3
- D. Table 1 and Table 2
- E. Table 3 and Table 4
NEW QUESTION 7
Explanation: The fabric interconnect b changes from subordinate to primary
NEW QUESTION 8
Which four physical connections on a fabric interconnect are needed to perform the initial system setup for a cluster configuration? (Choose four.)
- A. Ethernet uplink ports connected to upstream switch
- B. console port connected to a computer terminal or console server.
- C. Layer 1 ports on both fabric interconnects connected to each other
- D. Layer 1 port of the first fabric interconnect connected to Layer 2 port of the second fabric interconnect
- E. Layer 2 ports on both fabric interconnects connected to each other
- F. Fibre Channel uplink ports connected to upstream fabric switch
- G. management Ethernet port (mgmt0) connected to external switch or router
- H. port channel to each fabric interconnect
NEW QUESTION 9
In this scenario, you will refer to screenshots about Cisco UCS B-Series servers and UCS Manager. Instructions
To access the multiple-choice questions, click on the numbered boxes on the left of the top panel. There are four multiple-choice questions with this task. Be sure to answer all four questions before selecting the Next button.
Refer to the Exhibit 2 screenshot of the NX-OS shell CLI in UCS Manager. What LAN policy correlates with the line “pinning server pinning-failure link-down”?
- A. Dynamic vNIC Connection
- B. Link Protocol
- C. Flow Control
- D. Network Control
NEW QUESTION 10
NEW QUESTION 11
NEW QUESTION 12
NEW QUESTION 13
Which item describes the failure scenario called a "split-brain" in the Cisco Unified Computing System?
- A. Failure of the Cisco Unified Computing System L1-L2 network
- B. Failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System Chassis Management Controller
- C. Failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System I/O module
- D. Failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System Fabric Interconnect
- E. Failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System Chassis Management Switch
NEW QUESTION 14
Which destination(s) are valid for syslog messages for a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect?
- A. the log, the monitor and syslog queue
- B. a file
- C. the console and log only
- D. the console, the monitor, and a file
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
An admin is configuring VLANs on a Cisco UCS B-Series vNIC. Which two statements about the traffic coming from the operating system with this configuration are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The VLAN must be configured with ID 832 within the operating system.
- B. No VLAN tag should be added in the operating system.
- C. If traffic comes in untagged on this vNIC, it is placed in VLAN 832.
- D. This configuration is not supported when hypervisors are used.
- E. The uplink ports of the fabric interconnect have the native VLAN set to ID 832.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
From the Cisco Integrated Management Controller GUI, the Cisco Network Assistant VIC adapter properties of a Cisco UCS -Series Server in standalone mode are configured as shown. Which three options are results of the configuration? (Choose three.)
- A. Sixteen dynamic vNICs on the Cisco Network Assistant VIC adapter are provisioned.
- B. A description for the Cisco Network Assistant VIC adapter is assigned.
- C. Sixteen static vNICs on the Cisco Network Assistant VIC adapter are provisioned.
- D. FIP support on the Cisco Network Assistant VIC adapter is enabled.
- E. Sixteen dynamic device aliases for vNICs on the Cisco Network Assistant VIC adapter are provisioned.
- F. NIV mode for the Cisco Network Assistant VIC adapter is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which backup option must be used for a system restore?
- A. full state
- B. all configuration
- C. system configuration
- D. logical configuration
- E. incremental
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
Which port is used for communication between the server and the Cisco Integrated management Controller?
- A. port on the adapter card
- B. management Ethernet port
- C. LAN on the motherboard port
- D. fabric uplink port
NEW QUESTION 19
Which Cisco UCS Manager feature allows you to specify multiple LDAP servers for user authentication?
- A. Realm
- B. LDAP Provider Group
- C. Authentication Domain
- D. Organization
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three items represent some of the features that can be defined in a Cisco Unified Computing System Manager port profile? (Choose three.)
- A. QoS policy
- B. ACL
- C. NetFlow
- D. port security
- E. network control policy
- F. VLAN or VLANs
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-175 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-175/ (New 349 Q&As)