Guaranteed 300-175 Exam Questions 2019
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-175 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Cisco 300-175 Brain Dumps First.
Online Cisco 300-175 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You need to configure a new Fibre Channel port channel from the Cisco UCS Manager GUI. To do this, from the SAN tab, you navigate to SAN Cloud > Fabric A or B > FC Port Channels, and you click the plus sign. In the popup window, you specify the Fibre Channel port channel name and ID.
Which two rules should you follow when you set the Fibre Channel port channel name and ID? (Choose two.)
- A. The Name field must be a number.
- B. The ID field can contain ASCII characters, except for spaces.
- C. The Name field is optional, but it cannot contain spaces.
- D. TheFibre Channel port channel ID is optional.
- E. TheFibre Channel port channel ID must be a number.
Explanation: The identifier for the port channel.
Enter an integer between 1 and 256. This ID cannot be changed after the port channel has been saved. Name field A user-defined name for the port channel.
This name can be between 1 and 16 alphanumeric characters. You cannot use spaces or any special characters other than - (hyphen), _ (underscore), : (colon), and . (period), and you cannot change this name after the object has been saved.
The Fibre Channel port channel ID is NOT optional
The ID field CANNOT contain ASCII characters, OR spaces. The Name field must be a number IS NOT CORRECT.
The Fibre Channel port channel ID must be a number. IS CORRECT The Name field is optional, but it cannot contain spaces. IS CORRECT
The name field is optional (notice the "Next >" button is available when the name field is empty.
NEW QUESTION 2
You configure a service profile template from the Cisco UCS Manager GUI by using the Create Local Disk Configuration Policy option The No RAID local disk policy mode is selected and the Protect Configuration property is disabled. You create a service profile that is created from the service profile template. You apply the service profile to a server that has an operating system installed on a RAID-10 volume. Which statement about the server after it is associated to the service profile is true?
- A. The server has RAID-0 configured on the local disk.
- B. The server has RAID-1 configured on the local disk.
- C. The server has the local storage detached.
- D. The local disk of the server remains RAID-10.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two items can you provision in a vHBA Template? (Choose two.)
- A. Max Data Field Size
- B. SCSI I/O Queues
- C. FCoE VLAN
- D. vHBA Interrupt Mode
- E. Stats Threshold Policy
- F. FLOGI Timeout
NEW QUESTION 4
After an admin configures a service profile template and associates it to the blade, the admin notices that changes to the template are not automatically pushed to profiles that are inheriting that template. The service profile template and vNIC templates are set to "initial".
Which two actions resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Delete the vNIC template and re-create it as an uploading template.
- B. Delete the type of the vNIC template from “initial” to “updating”
- C. Delete the service profile template and re-create it as an updating template
- D. Delete and recreate all templates
- E. Change the type f the service profile template from “initial” to “updating”
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement about the purpose of a storage connection policy in Cisco UCS Manager is true?
- A. It sets a minimum baseline of requirements for when vHBAs are configured in a service profile.
- B. It defines how zoning is configured for initiators and targets on the fabric interconnect.
- C. It sets a minimum baseline of requirements for when storage devices connect to the fabric interconnects.
- D. It defines the number of storage connections that are allowed to connect to the fabric interconnects.
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the Exhibit.
Refer to the Exhibit. Which two components are needed to create an IQN suffix pool?
- A. description
- B. iSCSI vNlC
- C. prefix
- D. IQN block
- E. initiator IP address
NEW QUESTION 7
When deploying a dynamic FCoE topology using ECMP, what ancillary technology is used?
- A. Fabricpath
- B. EIGRP
- C. VXLAN
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two are true with respect to the switching modes on the Cisco Unified Computing System 62XX Fabric Interconnect? (Choose two.)
- A. End-host mode presents a link to a northbound uplink switch as a host trunk with loop detection that is provided by STP.
- B. For northbound traffic, server MAC addresses are statically pinned to an uplink; the return path is controlled by the unified fabric switches.
- C. A fabric interconnect port in Ethernet switching mode appears to the uplink switch as a host with many MAC addresses.
- D. Server-to-server traffic on a common VLAN are locally switched by the fabric interconnect and not the northbound switches.
- E. A MAC forwarding table is not used to forward traffic to the uplink switch.
- F. A MAC address forwarding table is maintained for server-to-server communications across VLANs.
NEW QUESTION 9
Open the windows by clicking on the minimized at the bottom of the viewing area. Windows can be minimized by clicking on the [X], repositioned by dragging the title bar, and resized by using the handle at the lower right corner to customize the viewing area.
If you are required to access the devices to complete this scenario, the mouse cursor will use a hand symbol when moved over device icons. Clicking the icon will open a device terminal so you can interact with the hardware.
Open the Questions window and begin by clicking a question number. When you have completed answering all questions, click Done to continue.
Use your UCS knowledge on Adapter errors ………………………………………configurations.
We are working on which server?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
NEW QUESTION 10
NEW QUESTION 11
You need to implement a Cisco UCS system at a customer Site.
Which adapters and operating systems have preprovisioned adapter policies?
- A. Ethernet vNICs and Windows, OS X Serve
- B. and Oracle Solaris operating systems.
- C. Fibre Channel vNICs and Windows, FreeBSD, and Linux Operating systems.
- D. Ethernet vNICs and Windows, VMware, and Linux operating systems.
- E. Fibre Channel vNICs and Windows, Oracle Solaris, and Linux operating systems.
NEW QUESTION 12
How does a Cisco Unified Computing System react when configured for disjoint Layer 2 domains?
- A. Automatic pinning is disabled; VLAN membership must be statically pinned to the uplink ports.
- B. VLANs must be divided between the fabric interconnects using PIN groups.
- C. The VLAN traffic for a disjoint network can only travel along an uplink that is specifically assigned to this VLAN and is selectively excluded from all other uplinks.
- D. When you configure disjoint Layer 2 networks, you must assign VLANs to uplink interfaces.
NEW QUESTION 13
You attempt to perform an ESXi update on a Cisco UCS C250 server, but the update does not recognize the NICs. You must perform the update as quickly as possible. Which step must you do first?
- A. Check the UCS compatibility matrix and replace the NIC with a supported one.
- B. Reconfigure the NIC ID on the LOM.
- C. Update the LOM firmware by using the Cisco Host Update Utility.
- D. Update the NIC firmware by using the Cisco Host Update Utility.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which slot(s) contain DIMMs in a 1DPC configuration on Cisco UCS blade server?
- A. 1 and 2 only.
- B. 1
- C. 2
NEW QUESTION 15
You need to configure a Fibre Channel device alias named TEST for a device that is attached to port fc1./9 of a Cisco Nexus Series switch in a Cisco UCS system. Based on the output below, which command set should you use?
- A. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:40:47:b0:0c:f5SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias commit
- B. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# configure terminalSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config)# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:42:d0:0c:f5:20SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias commit
- C. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# configure terminalSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config)# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A(config-device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:40:47:b0:0c:f5SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias commit
- D. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# configure terminalSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config)# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:42:d0:0c:f5:20SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# exit
NEW QUESTION 16
Which ports can access the Cisco IMC if you select Shared LOM NIC mode in the Cisco IMC Configuration Utility for a Cisco UCS C-Series server?
- A. The ports on an installed Cisco network adapter card
- B. The two 1-Gb Ethernet ports
- C. The two 10/100 management ports
- D. The two 10/100 management ports, but each port has a default setting
NEW QUESTION 17
Open the windows by clicking on the minimized title at the bottom of the viewing area. Windows can be minimized by clicking on the [-], repositioned by dragging the title bar, and resized by using the handle at the lower right corner to customize the viewing area.
If you are required to access the devices to complete this scenario, the mouse cursor will use a hand symbol when moved over device icons. Click the icon to open a device terminal to interact with the hardware.
Open the Questions window and begin with clicking a question number. When you have completed answering all questions, click Done to continue.
Use your UCS knowledge on Fabric Interconnect Failover to answer the questions associated with the UCS cluster.
The connect local-mgmt command is required
- A. To allow the fabric interconnect to use the force command to be subordinate.
- B. To allow local management of the cluster to be configured.
- C. To configure HA on all fabric interconnect.
- D. To enable the fabric interconnect for a different HA state.
NEW QUESTION 18
You have been tasked with performing a backup through Cisco UCS Manager that can be used to restore the system during disaster recovery. Which type of backup must you perform?
- A. System configuration
- B. Full state
- C. All configuration
- D. Logical configuration
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements describe the Cisco UCS Manager full state type of backup? (Choose two.)
- A. The file created can be used for an import.
- B. The file created cannot be used to restore the system during disaster recovery.
- C. The file created can only be used to restore a system that is running the same version as the system from which the backup file was exported.
- D. It creates an XML file.
- E. It creates binary file.
NEW QUESTION 20
In Cisco UCS Manager you must provide a user with the ability to manage alarms, alarm policies, logs, and Smart Call Home. The solution must minimize the number of permissions assigned to the user. Which role must you assign?
- A. Operations
- B. AAA Administrator
- C. Network Administrator
- D. Administrator
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-175 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-175/ (New 349 Q&As Version)