Validated 300-375 Software 2020
Want to know Pass4sure 300-375 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Cisco Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks certification experience? Study Precise Cisco 300-375 answers to Far out 300-375 questions at Pass4sure. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 300-375 (Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks) test on your first attempt.
Check 300-375 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
You are configuring a controller that runs Cisco IOS XE by using the CLI. Which three configuration options are used for 802.11w Protected Management Frames? (Choose three.)
- A. mandatory
- B. association-comeback
- C. SA teardown protection
- D. saquery-retry-time
- E. enable
- F. comeback-time
NEW QUESTION 2
Which feature should an engineer select to implement the use of VLAN tagging, QoS, and ACLs to clients based on RADIUS attributes?
- A. per-WLAN RADIUS source support
- B. client profiling
- C. AAA override
- D. captive bypassing
- E. identity-based networking
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer is adding APs to an existing VoWLAN to allow for location based services. Which option
will the primary change be to the network?
- A. increased transmit power on all APs
- B. moving to a bridging model
- C. AP footprint
- D. cell overlap would decrease
- E. triangulation of devices
NEW QUESTION 4
An engineer with ID 338860948 is implementing Cisco Identity-Based Networking on a Cisco AireOS
controller. The engineer has two ACLs on the controller. The first ACL, named BASE_ACL, is applied to the corporate_clients interface on the WLC, which is used for all corporate clients. The second ACL, named HR_ACL, is referenced by ISE in the Human Resources group policy.
Which option is the resulting ACL when a Human Resources user connects?
- A. HR_ACL only
- B. HR_ACL appended with BASE_ACL
- C. BASE_ACL appended with HR_ACL
- D. BASE_ACL only
NEW QUESTION 5
Which configuration step is necessary to enable Visitor Connect on an SSID?
- A. A preauthentication ACL must be defined.
- B. Local client profiling must be enabled.
- C. The SSID must use MAC filtering.
- D. A passive client must be enabled.
The Pre-Authentication Flex Connect ACL is required for filex mode deployments. For more information, see the Configuring FlexConnect ACLs. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/mse/7-6/CMX_Dashboard/Guide/
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. What do the red circles represent in the exhibit?
- A. detected interferes
- B. RSSI cutoff
- C. wIPs attackers
- D. zones of impact
NEW QUESTION 7
A wireless engineer wants to view how many wIPS alerts have been detected in Cisco Prime. Which tab does the engineer select in the wireless dashboard?
- A. Security
- B. Cleanair
- C. Context Aware
- D. Mesh
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
A WLAN with the SSID "Enterprise" is configured. Which rogue is marked as malicious?
- A. a rogue with two clients, broadcasting the SSID "Employee" heard at -50 dBm
- B. a rogue with no clients, broadcasting the SSID "Enterprise" heard at -50 dBm
- C. a rouge with two clients, broadcasting the SSID "Enterprise" heard at -80 dBm
- D. a rogue with two clients, broadcasting the SSID "Enterprise" heard at -50 dBm
NEW QUESTION 9
Drag the EAP Authentication type on the left to the accurate description provided on the right
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three authentication methods correctly describe digital certificate requirements when using EAP-TLS authentication? (Choose three)
- A. The client does not need the corresponding private key.
- B. The EAP-TLS is sent in cleartext when the root certificate is not installed.
- C. The certificate has to be X 509 Version 3.
- D. EAP-TLS requires a root certificate but not a user certificate.
- E. The certificate must be installed when the requested user is logged in to the machine.
- F. The subject name in the certificate must correspond to the user account name
https://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/ CK7 22/ CK8 09/technologies_white_paper09186a008 009256b.shtml
The certificate has to be X.509 Version 3
EAP-TLS Machine Authentication requires both Active Directory and an Enterprise root C
A. In order
to acquire a certificate for EAP-TLS machine authentication,
For a client (using Windows XP professional, for example) to authenticate using EAP-TLS, the client must obtain a personal client certificate. This certificate must meet several requirements: Figure 5-1. Client Certificate and the Enhanced Key Usage Field. • The certificate has to be installed when the requested user is logged
https://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/ CK7 22/ CK8 09/technologies_white_paper09186a008009256b.sht ml
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two 802.11 methods can be configured to protect card holder data? (Choose two.)
- A. CCMP
- B. WEP
- C. SSL
- D. TKIP
- E. VPN
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. You are configuring an autonomous AP for 802.1x access to a wired infrastructure. What does the command do?
- A. It enables the AP to override the authentication timeout on the RADIUS server.
- B. It configures how long the AP must wait for a client to reply to an EAP/dot1x message before the authentication fails.
- C. It enables the supplicant to override the authentication timeout on the client
- D. It configures how long the RADIUS server must wait for supplicant to reply to an EAP/dot1x message before the authentication fails.
NEW QUESTION 13
WPA2 Enterprise with 802.1x is being used for clients to authenticate to a wireless network through an ISE server. For security reasons, the network engineer wants to ensure only PEAP authentication can be used. The engineer sent instructions to clients on how to configure their supplicants, but
users are still in the ISE logs authentication using EAP-FAST. Which option describes the most efficient way the engineer can ensure these users cannot access the network unless the correct
authentication mechanism is configured?
- A. Enable AAA override on the SSID, gather the usernames of these users, and disable their RADIUS accounts until they make sure they correctly configured their devices.
- B. Enable AAA override on the SSID and configure an access policy in ACS that denies access to the list of MACs that have used EAP-FAST.
- C. Enable AAA override on the SSID and configure an access policy in ACS that allows access only when the EAP authentication method is PEAP.
- D. Enable AAA override on the SSID and configure an access policy in ACS that puts clients that authenticated using EAP-FAST into a quarantine VLAN.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three options are valid client profile probes m Cisco ISE? (Choose three.)
- A. DHCP
- B. 802.1X
- C. CCX
- D. NetFlow
- E. TACACS
- F. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 15
Client Management Frame Protection is supported on which Cisco Compatible Extensions version clients?
- A. v2 and later
- B. v3 and later
- C. v4 and later
- D. v5 only
NEW QUESTION 16
How should the Cisco Secure ACS v4.2 and the Cisco WLC v7.0 be configured to support wireless client authentication?
- A. The WLC configured for RADIUS and the Cisco Secure ACS configured for RADIUS (Cisco Airespace)
- B. The WLC configured for RADIUS and the Cisco Secure ACS configured for RADIUS (IETF)
- C. The WLC configured for TACACS+ and the Cisco Secure ACS configured for TACACS+ (Cisco Airespace)
- D. The WLC configured for TACACS+ and the Cisco Secure ACS configured for TACACS+ (Cisco IOS)
NEW QUESTION 17
Which EAP types are supported by MAC 10.7 for authentication to a Cisco Unified Wireless Network?
- A. LEAP and EAP-Fast only
- B. EAP-TLS and PEAP only
- C. LEAP, EAP-TLS, and PEAP only
- D. LEAP, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, and PEAP
NEW QUESTION 18
You are configuring the social login for a guest network. Which three options are configurable social connect in Cisco CMS visitor connect? (Choose three.)
- A. Linkedin
- B. Pinterest
- C. Medium
- D. Google+
- E. Facebook
- F. MySpace
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer is configuring central web authentication using a Cisco 5508 wireless controller and the Cisco identity Service Engine. Which two attributes must be configured on Cisco ISE to add the controller as a network device? (Choose two.)
- A. authentication protocol
- B. RADIUS shared secret
- C. out-of-band SGA PAC
- D. controller IP address
- E. controller software version
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit.
A network engineer must configure a WLAN on a Cisco IOS-XE controller to support corporate devices (using VLAN 30) and BYOD (using VLAN 40) on the same secure SSID. The security team has built an ISE deployment to be used for VLAN assignment and to restrict access based on policy and posture compliance.
Given the existing WLAN configuration, which configuration change must be made?
- A. remove ip dhcp required
- B. Add aaa-override
- C. Remove nac
- D. Add mac-filtering default
NEW QUESTION 21
A customer has deployed PEAP authentication with a Novell eDirectory LDAP Server. Which authentication method must be configured on the client to support this deployment?
- A. PEAP(EAP-MSCHAPv2)
- B. PEAP(EAP-TTLS)
- C. PEAP(EAP-GTC)
- D. PEAP(EAP-WPA)
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-375 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/300-375/ (New 124 Q&As Version)