Refresh 300-420 Testing Software 2020
Proper study guides for Up to the immediate present Cisco Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) certified begins with Cisco 300-420 preparation products which designed to deliver the Certified 300-420 questions by making you pass the 300-420 test at your first time. Try the free 300-420 demo right now.
Free 300-420 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer must optimize the traffic flow of the network. Which change provides a more efficient design between the access and the distribution layer?
- A. Add a link between access switch A and access switch B
- B. Reconfigure the distribution switch A to become the HSRP Active
- C. Change the link between distribution switch A and distribution switch B to be a routed link
- D. Create an EtherChannel link between distribution switch A and distribution switch B
NEW QUESTION 2
What are two benefits of designing an SD-WAN network fabric with direct Internet access implemented at every site? (Choose two.)
- A. It decreases latency to applications hosted by public cloud service provider.
- B. It decreases latency on Internet circuits.
- C. It increases the speed of delivery of site deployments through zero-touch provisioning.
- D. It increases the total available bandwidth on Internet circuits.
- E. It alleviates network traffic on MPLS circuits.
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer is working for a large cable TV provider that requires multiple sources streaming video on different channels using multicast with no rendezvous point. Which multicast protocol meets these requirements?
- A. PIM-SM
- B. PIM-SSM
- C. any-source multicast
- D. BIDIR-PIM
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two BGP features will result in successful route exchanges between eBGP neighbors sharing the same AS number? (Choose two.)
- A. advertise-best-external
- B. bestpath as-path ignore
- C. client-to-client reflection
- D. as-override
- E. allow-as-in
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two best practices must be followed when designing an out-of-band management network? (Choose two.)
- A. Enforce access control
- B. Facilitate network integration
- C. Back up data using the management network
- D. Ensure that the management network is a backup to the data network
- E. Ensure network isolation
NEW QUESTION 6
An enterprise customer has these requirements:
end-to-end QoS for the business-critical applications and VoIP services based on CoS marking.
flexibility to offer services such as IPv6 and multicast without any reliance on the service provider.
support for full-mesh connectivity at Layer 2.
Which WAN connectivity option meets these requirements?
- A. VPWS
- B. MPLS VPN
- C. DMVPN
- D. VPLS
NEW QUESTION 7
When vEdge router redundancy is designed, which FHRP is supported?
- A. HSRP
- B. OMP
- C. GLBP
- D. VRRP
NEW QUESTION 8
Which control-plane technology allows the same subnet to exist across multiple network locations?
- A. LISP
- B. VXLAN
- C. FabricPath
- D. ISE mobility services
NEW QUESTION 9
Which design consideration must be made when using IPv6 overlay tunnels?
- A. Overlay tunnels that connect isolated IPv6 networks can be considered a final IPv6 network architecture.
- B. Overlay tunnels should only be considered as a transition technique toward a permanent solution.
- C. Overlay tunnels can be configured only between border devices and require only the IPv6 protocol stack.
- D. Overlay tunneling encapsulates IPv4 packets in IPv6 packets for delivery across an IPv6 infrastructure.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which method will filter routes between EIGRP neighbors within the same autonomous system?
- A. distribute-list
- B. policy-based routing
- C. leak-map
- D. route tagging
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer with an IPv4 only network topology wants to enable IPv6 connectivity while preserving the IPv4 topology services. The customer plans to migrate IPv4 services to the IPv6 topology, then decommission the IPv4 topology. Which topology supports these requirements?
- A. dual stack
- B. 6VPE
- C. 6to4
- D. NAT64
NEW QUESTION 12
Which QoS feature responds to network congestion by dropping lower priority packets?
- A. CBWFQ
- B. tail drop
- C. WRED
- D. strict priority
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer is looking for a standards-driven YANG model to manage a multivendor network environment. Which model must the engineer choose?
- A. Native
- B. OpenConfig
- C. IETF
- D. IEEE NETCONF
NEW QUESTION 14
What is one function of the vSmart controller in an SD-WAN deployment?
- A. orchestrates vEdge and cEdge connectivity
- B. responsible for the centralized control plane of the SD-WAN network
- C. provides centralized network management and a GUI to monitor and operate the SD-WAN overlay
- D. provides a data-plane at branch offices to pass traffic through the SD-WAN network
NEW QUESTION 15
An infrastructure team is concerned about the shared memory utilization of a device, and for this reason, they need to monitor the device state. Which solution limits impact on the device and provides the required data?
- A. IPFIX
- B. static telemetry
- C. on-change subscription
- D. periodic subscription
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer must propose a QoS architecture model that allows an application to inform the network of its traffic profile and to request a particular type of service to support its bandwidth and delay requirements. The application requires consistent and dedicated bandwidth end to end. Which QoS architecture model meets these requirements?
- A. DiffServ
- B. LLQ
- C. WRED
- D. IntServ
NEW QUESTION 17
A router running ISIS is showing high CPU and bandwidth utilization. An engineer discovers that the router is configured as L1/L2 and has L1 and L2 neighbors. Which step optimizes the design to address the issue?
- A. Make this router a DIS for each of the interfaces
- B. Disable the default behavior of advertising the default route on the L1/L2 router
- C. Configure the router to be either L1 or L2
- D. Configure each interface as either L1 or L2 circuit type
NEW QUESTION 18
A network solution is being designed for a company that connects to multiple Internet service providers. Which Cisco proprietary BGP path attribute will influence outbound traffic flow?
- A. Local Preference
- B. MED
- C. Weight
- D. AS Path
- E. Community
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer is designing a QoS policy that queues excess packets for later transmission. Which mechanism must be included in the design?
- A. shaping
- B. WRED
- C. policing
- D. RED
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer must design a VPN solution for a company that has multiple branches connecting to a main office. What are two advantages of using DMVPN instead of IPsec tunnels to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. support for AES 256-bit encryption
- B. greater scalability
- C. support for anycast gateway
- D. lower traffic overhead
- E. dynamic spoke-to-spoke tunnels
NEW QUESTION 21
Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the correct telemetry mode on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
In a dial-in mode, the destination initiates a session to the router and subscribes to data to be streamed. Dialin mode is supported over gRPC in only 64-bit platforms
In a dial-out mode, the router initiates a session to the destinations based on the subscription. All 64-bit IOS XR platforms (except for NCS 6000 series routers) support gRPC and TCP protocols. All 32-bit IOS XR platforms support only TCP.
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-420 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-420/ (New 60 Q&As)