The Secret Of Cisco 300-425 Testing Engine
High quality of 300-425 exam guide materials and test for Cisco certification for IT examinee, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 300-425 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) exam Today!
Online 300-425 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A customer asks an engineer to explain the concept of mobility domains and mobility groups. Which statement does the engineer respond with?
- A. A mobility group does not constrain the distribution of security context of a client and also does not constrain AP fail-over between controllers when the WLC are in the same mobility domain.
- B. If WLCs are in the same mobility domain, they communicate with each other but, if an anchor WLC is present it must be in the same mobility domain for communication to be possible.
- C. If WLCs are in the same mobility domain, they communicate with each othe
- D. Mobility groups constrain the distribution of security context of a client and also constrain AP fail-over between controllers.
- E. WLCs do not need to be in the same mobility domain to communicate with each othe
- F. Mobility groups constrain the distribution of security context of a client and also constrain AP fail-over between controllers.
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. What is the main reason why the Wi-Fi design engineer took a different approach than installing the APs in the offices, even though that installation provides better coverage?
- A. aesthetics
- B. transmit power considerations
- C. antenna gain
- D. power supply considerations
NEW QUESTION 3
A customer has determined that aesthetics is a primary concern for their upcoming guest deployment. Which design consideration can be leveraged to address this concern?
- A. Paint the access point to cover the LED from being noticeable.
- B. Use enclosures to hide the wireless infrastructure in the surrounding environment.
- C. Use AIR-AP-BRACKET-1 to allow for greater mounting locations
- D. Deploy environmentally friendly cabling components to blend into the environment.
NEW QUESTION 4
A wireless engineer is performing a post verification of a wireless network. Which two metrics does the engineer verify to ensure that the wireless network can support voice services? (Choose two.)
- A. The coverage area must have a noise floor that does not exceed -87 dBm.
- B. The client device must have at least an -67 dBm RSSI.
- C. The rate of retransmitted packets must be 15 percent or below.
- D. The rate of retransmitted packets must be 20 percent or below.
- E. The client device must have at least an -65 dBm RSSI.
NEW QUESTION 5
Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the correct functionalities on the right.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer must decide the cell overlap for a wireless voice deployment. Which Cisco measurement recommendation should be considered?
- A. The edge of the cell should be -67 dBm.
- B. The edge of the cell should be below 35 RSSI.
- C. The measurement should be done on the 2.4-GHz band.
- D. One AP should be deployed per 3000 square feet.
NEW QUESTION 7
Clustering Cisco WLCs into a single RF group enables the RRM algorithms to scale beyond the capabilities of a single Cisco WLC. How many WLC and APs in an RF group can the controller software scale up to in WLC release 8.9 depending on the platform?
- A. up to 20 WLCs and 1000 APs
- B. up to 20 WLCs and 3000 APs
- C. up to 20 WLCs and 4000 APs
- D. up to 20 WLCs and 6000 APs
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer has configured guest anchoring for a newly created SSD however, the mobility tunnels are not up, and EPING is failing from the foreign WLC to the anchor WLC. Which traffic flow must be allowed at the firewall to enable the communication?
- A. UDP port 16666
- B. IP protocol 97
- C. UDP port 97
- D. TCP port 97
NEW QUESTION 9
A network engineer is working on a design for a wireless network that must support data, voice, and location services. To support these services, which access point placement must the engineer use?
- A. corner only
- B. perimeter and corner
- C. perimeter only
- D. indoor and outdoor
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two considerations must a network engineer have when planning for voice over wireless roaming? (Choose two.)
- A. Full reauthentication introduces gaps in a voice conversation.
- B. Roaming time increases when using 802.1x + Cisco Centralized Key Manegement.
- C. Roaming occurs when the phone has seen at least four APs.
- D. Roaming occurs when the phone has reached -80 dBs or below.
- E. Roaming with only 802.1x authentication requires full reauthentication.
NEW QUESTION 11
A wireless engineer is designing a wireless network for a warehouse using access points with internal antennas. Which two elements have a negative effect on the wireless users? (Choose two.)
- A. wireless channels
- B. access point height
- C. client authentication
- D. client authorization
- E. absorption
NEW QUESTION 12
A company wants to replace its existing PBX system with a new VoIP System that will include wireless IP phones. The CIO has concerns about whether the company’s existing wireless network can support the new system. Which tool in Cisco Prime can help ensure that the current network will support the new phone system?
- A. Location Readiness
- B. Site Calibration
- C. Map Editor
- D. Voice Readiness
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement about creating a mobility group is true, excluding mobility anchors?
- A. Each WLC must use the same mobility name and be defined as a peer in each other’s static mobility members list.
- B. If WLCs with HA SSO are deployed, each WLC in the WLC HA pair considered separately as a mobility peer.
- C. The WLCs do not have to be of the same model or type to be a member of a mobility group, however each member should be running different software versions.
- D. A mobility groups does not require all WLCs in the group to use the same virtual IP address.
NEW QUESTION 14
As part of a wireless site survey in a hospital, an engineer needs to identify potential Layer 1 interferers. In which two areas is the engineer most likely to find sources of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz RF noise? (Choose two.)
- A. magnetic resonance imaging
- B. kitchen
- C. Gamma Knife radiation treatment
- D. X-ray radiography
- E. patient room
NEW QUESTION 15
A wireless engineer is utilizing the voice readiness tool in Cisco Prime for a customer that wants to deploy Cisco IP phones. Which dBm range is the network inspected against?
- A. -78 to -65 dBm B.-72 to -67 dBm
- B. 85 to -65 dBm
- C. -85 to -67 dBm
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer has deployed a group of APs in an auditorium and notices that the APs are showing high co-channel interference. Which profile can be used to adjust the parameters for these high-density APs?
- A. QoS profile
- B. AVC profile
- C. RF profile
- D. ISE profile
NEW QUESTION 17
Multiple WLCs are implemented in a high-availability configuration in a mobility group. APs are deployed with only a primary controller assigned. By default, which mobility group member controller do the orphaned APs join in the event of a failed controller?
- A. controller with the most available AP free license capacity
- B. controller with the lowest percent of associated APs per license capacity
- C. controller with the least CPU utilization over the last reporting period
- D. controller with the least number of associated APs
NEW QUESTION 18
A company has 10 access point licenses available on their backup Cisco WLC and their primary Cisco WLC is at full capacity, 5 access points are set to high failover priority and 7 access points are set to critical failover priority. During a failure, not all critical access points failed over to the backup Cisco WLC. Which configuration is the cause of this issue?
- A. The high priority access point is oversubscribed.
- B. network ap-priority is set to enable.
- C. The critical priority access point count is oversubscribed.
- D. network ap-priority is set to disable.
NEW QUESTION 19
A university is in the process of designing a wireless network in an auditorium that seats 500 students and supports student laptops. Which design methodology should the university implement in the auditorium?
- A. roaming design model
- B. voice design model
- C. location design model
- D. high-density design model
NEW QUESTION 20
Guest anchoring is configured for a newly created SSID for your company. It has been noticed that the mobility tunnels are not up, and that MPING fails from your foreign WLC to the anchor WLC. What is the reason that it is failing?
- A. A rule is needed at the firewall to allow UDP port 16666 for communication to work.
- B. A rule is needed at the firewall to allow UDP port 97 for communication to work.
- C. A rule is needed at the firewall to allow TCP port 97 for communication to work.
- D. A rule is needed at the firewall to allow TCP port 16666 for communication to work.
NEW QUESTION 21
An engineer must configure the virtual IP address on multiple controllers in a mobility group. Which rule must the engineer follow to ensure proper roaming?
- A. Ensure that the DNS entry is tied to the virtual IP address of the WLC.
- B. Use a unique IP address for each WLC.
- C. Ensure that the DNS Host Name field is defined.
- D. Use the same IP address for each WLC.
NEW QUESTION 22
An engineer must ensure that the wireless network can accomplish fast secure roaming by way of caching keys on the access points. Which key caching mechanism is enabled by default on a Cisco AireOS WLC?
- A. SKC
- B. OKC
- C. 802.11r
- D. CCKM
NEW QUESTION 23
Thanks for reading the newest 300-425 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-hub.com 300-425 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-hub.com/300-425-dumps.html (61 Q&As Dumps)