Cisco 300-430 Samples 2021
It is impossible to pass Cisco 300-430 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Testking soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Cisco 300-430 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Replace Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) practice guides.
Online Cisco 300-430 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is an important consideration when implementing a dual SSID design for BYOD?
- A. After using the provisioning SSID, an ACL that used to make the client switch SSIDs forces the user to associate and traverse the network by MAC filtering.
- B. If multiple WLCs are used, the WLAN IDs must be exact for the clients to be provisioned and traverse the network correctly.
- C. SSIDs for this setup must be configured with NAC State-RADIUS NAC for the clients to authenticate with Cisco ISE, or with NAC State-ISE NAC for Cisco ISE to associate the client.
- D. One SSID is for provisioning and the other SSID is for gaining access to the networ
- E. The use of an ACL should not be enforced to make the client connect to the REAL SSID after provisioning.
NEW QUESTION 2
A network engineer observes a spike in controller CPU overhead and overall network utilization after multicast is enabled on a controller with 500 APs. Which feature connects the issue?
- A. controller IGMP snooping
- B. multicast AP multicast mode
- C. broadcast forwarding
- D. unicast AP multicast mode
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two protocols are used to communicate between the Cisco MSE and the Cisco Prime Infrastructure network management software? (Choose two.)
- A. HTTPS
- B. Telnet
- C. SOAP
- D. SSH
- E. NMSP
NEW QUESTION 4
CMX Facebook Wi-Fi allows access to the network before authentication. Which two elements are available? (Choose two.)
- A. Allow HTTP traffic only before authentication and block all the traffic.
- B. Allow all the traffic before authentication and intercept HTTPS only.
- C. Allow HTTPs traffic only before authentication and block all other traffic.
- D. Allow all the traffic before authentication and intercept HTTP only.
- E. Allow SNMP traffic only before authentication and block all the traffic.
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer must implement rogue containment for an SSID. What is the maximum number of APs that should be used for containment?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer must use Cisco AVC on a Cisco WLC to prioritize Cisco IP cameras that use the wireless network. Which element do you configure in a rule?
- A. permit-ACL
- B. WMM required
- C. mark
- D. rate-limit
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer wants the wireless voice traffic class of service to be used to determine the queue order for packets received, and then have the differentiated services code point set to match when it is resent to another port on the switch. Which configuration is required in the network?
- A. Platinum QoS configured on the WLAN
- B. WMM set to required on the WLAN
- C. msl qos trust dscp configured on the controller switch port
- D. msl qos trust cos configured on the controller switch port
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about the VideoStream/Multicast Direct feature is true?
- A. IP multicast traffic is reliable over WLAN by default as defined by the IEEE 802.11 wireless multicast delivery mechanism.
- B. Each VideoStream client acknowledges receiving a video IP multicast stream.
- C. It converts the unicast frame to a multicast frame over the air.
- D. It makes the delivery of the IP multicast stream less reliable over the air, but reliable over Ethernet.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three properties are used for client profiling of wireless clients? (Choose three.)
- A. HTTP user agent
- B. DHCP
- C. MAC OUI
- D. hostname
- E. OS version
- F. IP address
NEW QUESTION 10
An engineer is configuring multicast for wireless for an all-company video meeting on a network using EIGRP and BGP within a single domain from a single source. Which type of multicast routing should be implemented?
- A. Protocol Independent Multicast Dense Mode
- B. Source Specific Multicast
- C. Multicast Source Discovery Protocol
- D. Protocol Independent Multicast Sparse Mode
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the difference between PIM sparse mode and PIM dense mode?
- A. Sparse mode supports only one switc
- B. Dense mode supports multiswitch networks.
- C. Sparse mode flood
- D. Dense mode uses distribution trees.
- E. Sparse mode uses distribution tree
- F. Dense mode floods.
- G. Sparse mode supports multiswitch network
- H. Dense mode supports only one switch.
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is implementing Cisco Identity-Based Networking on a Cisco AireOS controller. The engineer has two ACLs on the controller. The first ACL, named BASE_ACL, is applied to the corporate_clients interface on the WLC, which is used for all corporate clients. The second ACL, named HR_ACL, is referenced by ISE in the Human Resources group policy. What is the resulting ACL when a Human Resources user connects?
- A. HR_ACL appended with BASE_ACL
- B. HR_ACL only
- C. BASE_ACL appended with HR_ACL
- D. BASE_ACL only
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer configures a Cisco Aironet 600 Series OfficeExtend AP for a user who works remotely. What is configured on the Cisco WLC to allow the user to print a printer on his home network?
- A. split tunneling
- B. SE-connect
- C. FlexConnect
- D. AP failover priority
NEW QUESTION 14
Where is a Cisco OEAP enabled on a Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller?
- A. RF Profile
- B. Flex Profile
- C. Policy Profile
- D. AP Join ProfileCorrect
NEW QUESTION 15
A new MSE with wIPS service has been installed and no alarm information appears to be reaching the MSE from controllers. Which protocol must be allowed to reach the MSE from the controllers?
- A. SOAP/XML
- B. NMSP
- C. CAPWAP
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the default NMSP echo interval between Cisco MSE and a Wireless LAN Controller?
- A. 10 seconds
- B. 15 seconds
- C. 30 seconds
- D. 60 seconds
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two events are outcomes of a successful RF jamming attack? (Choose two.)
- A. disruption of WLAN services
- B. unauthentication association
- C. deauthentication broadcast
- D. deauthentication multicast
- E. physical damage to AP hardware
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer is following the proper upgrade path to upgrade a Cisco AireOS WLC from version 7.3 to 8.9. Which two ACLs for Cisco CWA must be configured when upgrading from the specified codes? (Choose two.)
- A. Permit 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 UDP any any
- B. Permit 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 any DNS any
- C. Permit 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 UDP DNS any
- D. Permit 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 UDP any DNS
- E. Permit any any any
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
The image shows a packet capture that was taken at the CLI of the Cisco CMX server. It shows UDP traffic from the WLC coming into the server. What does the capture prove?
- A. The Cisco CMX server receives NetFlow data from the WLC.
- B. The Cisco CMX server receives NMSP traffic from the WLC.
- C. The Cisco CMX server receives SNMP traffic from the WLC.
- D. The Cisco CMX server receives Angle-of-Arrival data from the WLC.
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer wants to configure WebEx to adjust the precedence and override the QoS profile on the WLAN. Which configuration is needed to complete this task?
- A. Change the WLAN reserved bandwidth for WebEx
- B. Create an AVC profile for WebEx
- C. Create an ACL for WebEx
- D. Change the AVC application WebEx-app-sharing to mark
NEW QUESTION 21
An engineer is implementing a FlexConnect group for access points at a remote location using local switching but central DHCP. Which client feature becomes available only if this configuration is changed?
- A. multicast
- B. static IP
- C. fast roaming
- D. mDNS
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two steps are needed to complete integration of the MSE to Cisco Prime Infrastructure and be able to track the location of clients/rogues on maps? (Choose two.)
- A. Synchronize access points with the MSE.
- B. Add the MSE to Cisco Prime Infrastructure using the CLI credentials.
- C. Add the MSE to Cisco Prime Infrastructure using the Cisco Prime Infrastructure communication credentials configured during set up.
- D. Apply a valid license for Wireless Intrusion Prevention System.
- E. Apply a valid license for location tracking.
NEW QUESTION 23
A user is trying to connect to a wireless network that is configured for WPA2-Enterprise security using a corporate laptop. The CA certificate for the authentication server has been installed on the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the laptop. The user has been prompted to enter the credentials multiple times, but the authentication has not succeeded. What is causing the issue?
- A. There is an IEEE invalid 802.1X authentication policy on the authentication server.
- B. The user Active Directory account is locked out after several failed attempts.
- C. There is an invalid 802.1X authentication policy on the authenticator.
- D. The laptop has not received a valid IP address from the wireless controller.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two statements about the requirements for a Cisco Hyperlocation deployment are true? (Choose two.)
- A. After enabling Cisco Hyperlocation on Cisco CMX, the APs and the wireless LAN controller must be restarted.
- B. NTP can be configured, but that is not recommended.
- C. The Cisco Hyperlocation feature must be enabled on the wireless LAN controller and Cisco CMX.
- D. The Cisco Hyperlocation feature must be enabled only on the wireless LAN controller.
- E. If the Cisco CMX server is a VM, a high-end VM is needed for Cisco Hyperlocation deployments.
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Simply pass now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-430 dumps! All 300-430 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.simply-pass.com/Cisco-exam/300-430-dumps.html (60 New Questions)