Cisco 300-465 Answers 2020
Want to know Testking 300-465 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Cisco Designing the Cisco Cloud certification experience? Study Guaranteed Cisco 300-465 answers to Avant-garde 300-465 questions at Testking. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 300-465 (Designing the Cisco Cloud) test on your first attempt.
Also have 300-465 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
With when option is the Application Stack-as-a-Service feature available white using Stack Designer to design an application stack?
- A. virtual appliance
- B. design mode
- C. key stone
- D. manual appliance
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three options does Cisco Intercloud Fabric provide? (Choose three.)
- A. Workload security throughout the resulting hybrid clouds.
- B. Ability to build, test, and validate laaS architecture in a nonproduction environment without affecting other existing deployments.
- C. Increase the business and time-to-service revenue with cloud infrastructures.
- D. Usage-based, per customer costing in multitenant cloud environments.
- E. Highly secure, scalable connectivity to extend private clouds to service provider clouds.
- F. Consistent operations and workload portability across clouds.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three options are benefits of Cisco Intercloud Fabric? (Choose three.)
- A. integration of third-party solutions into the Cisco UCS Director management platform with a publicly available software development kit
- B. provides a choice of cloud prowlers such as Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, and Cisco Intercloud services
- C. provides a single point of management and control (or virtual workloads across multiple prowler clouds
- D. enables workload mobility to and from service provider clouds for virtual workloade
- E. extensive enhancements for VMwar
- F. VCE, and EMC solution components
- G. support for Hewlett Packard Onboard Administrator to install bare-metal blades and manage them using Cisco UCS Director's task library
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two ports are used by Intercloud fabric tunnel ports? (Choose two.)
- A. TCP 6644 and 6646
- B. TCP 6000 and 7010
- C. UDP 6644 and 6646
- D. TCP 7000 and 7010
NEW QUESTION 5
Service providers can use mute tenant data centers to efficiently and economically provide cloud services using shared hardware and network infrastructures. Which two options does this approach require? (Choose two)
- A. partial segregation of network components by tenant
- B. complete separation of network traffic by tenant
- C. strict access control policies
- D. complete separation of hardware infrastructure per tenant
NEW QUESTION 6
A cloud administrator is designing security policies for a hybrid cloud using Cisco Intercloud Fabric. Which two security capabilities does Intercloud Fabric provide for hybrid clouds. (Choose two.)
- A. open access cloud VMs
- B. Encrypted VM to VM communication
- C. open access site-to-site communication
- D. role-based access control on cloud resources
NEW QUESTION 7
A UCS Director administrator must migrate a VM from a hypervisor to a public cloud In which two ways can this task be accomplished? (Choose two)
- A. You can perform vMotion and Storage vMotion simultaneously on a running VM.
- B. VH Migration can occur using the Migrate VM wizard.
- C. You can add the Mutate VM task from the Cisco UCS Director task library to a workflow for migration.
- D. vMotion or Storage vMotion can be triggered through Virtual > Migration menu.
NEW QUESTION 8
A cloud administrator must deploy a private Cloud. The design is focused on the need to accelerate applications delivered from private and virtual private cloud infrastructure, using policy-based on-demand orchestration. Which two products are the most beneficial to these efforts. (Choose two.)
- A. VSG
- B. Cisco Nexus 1000v
- C. ASAv
- D. vNAM
- E. Cisco vWAAS
NEW QUESTION 9
A cloud administrator is considering deep packet inspection to secure the cloud infrastructure. Which three statements about DPI are true? (Choose three)
- A. The use of DPI makes it possible to find, identify, classify, reroute, or block packets with specific data or code payloads.
- B. DPI does not require updates and revisions to remain optimally effective.
- C. DPI is an advanced method of packet filtering that functions at the application layer of the OSI.
- D. DPI examines only packet headers.
- E. DPI is essential in protecting the cloud against malicious threats such as web exploits, zeroday attacks, data exfiltration, and malware-based botnets.
- F. DPI can increase compute, speed because it decreases the burden on the processor.
NEW QUESTION 10
A system administrate must do a hot migration. Which three resources are required on the destination host for asuccesful migration? (Choose three.)
- A. VLAN
- B. vNIC speeds
- C. CPU type
- D. same server manufacturer
- E. version compatibility
- F. shared datastore
NEW QUESTION 11
When considering a private cloud integrated infrastructure, which solution is prebuilt and tested before being delivered to a customer only using Cisco, and VMware?
- A. FlexPod
- B. VBlock
- C. NFS
- D. VSPEX
- E. SAN
NEW QUESTION 12
A system administrator must use Cisco UCS Director to migrate several virtual machines from one host to another without disrupting the workload In whichtwo ways can the administrator accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. migrate VM policy
- B. migrate VM wizard
- C. hot VW migration wizard
- D. hot VM workflow task
- E. migrate VM workflow task
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two private cloud integrated infrastructures provide reference architectures? (Choose two.)
- A. VBlock
- B. IAC
- C. VSPEX
- D. Oracle
- E. FlexPod
NEW QUESTION 14
A UCS Director administratormust convert a VM to an image.Which optionlists the steps to accomplish this task?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 15
A cloudadministratoris migrating a VM to the Intercloud FabricCloud.What optionliststhesteps that are needed to achievethis task?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two product configurations are provided by Cisco Intercloud Fabric architecture? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Intercloud fabric for Business
- B. Cisco Intercloud fabric for Providers
- C. Cisco Intercloud fabric for Public clouds
- D. Cisco Intercloud fabric for Hybrid clouds
- E. Cisco Intercloud fabric for Private clouds
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement is true about CIFS?
- A. It is used with Hyper-V 2012 and SQL server 2012.
- B. It is home directories for UNIX environments.
- C. It is used as VMWare datastores.
- D. It is distributed Linux-based applications that require centralized fife storage.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three infrastructure security elements are important when designing a secure multi tenant environment? (Choose three.)
- A. internal and external separation using 802.1q and virtual port channels
- B. NGIVS
- C. high availability and redundancy
- D. storage separation, redundancy, and security (data-at-rest encryption)
- E. physical firewalls
- F. VSG
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three options describe how isolation can be achieved for VMDC data center security? (Choose three)
- A. access control lists
- B. intrusion prevention appliances that inspect traffic and detect security events on a per- VLAN basis
- C. proper infrastructure hardening
- D. role-based access and authentication
- E. application redundancy
- F. pokey enforcement and access control
- G. virtual routing and forwarding tables
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three network services are offered by Microsoft Azure? (Choose three.)
- A. elastic load balancing
- B. traffic manager route incoming traffic for high performance and availability
- C. intrusion detection systems, load balancing, firewalls
- D. virtual private networks to be deployed and managed
- E. virtual network provision private networks, optionally connect to on-premises datacenters
- F. express route dedicated private network fiber connections to Azure
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-465 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/300-465/ (New 118 Q&As Version)