Improve 300-470 Tutorials 2021
Testking 300-470 Questions are updated and all 300-470 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 300-470 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 300-470 exam without a problem. We have Up to the immediate present Cisco 300-470 dumps study guide. PASSED 300-470 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-470 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements are true regarding container templates, container catalogs, standard catalogs, and advance catalogs services created in the Cisco Prime Service Catalog for Cisco UCS Director? (Choose two.)
- A. If these services are associated with a group in the Cisco UCS Director, users in the corresponding group in the Cisco Prime Service Catalogs can only order services that the group has access to.
- B. If these services are associated with a group in the Cisco UCS Director, users in all groups in the Cisco Prime Service Catalog can order services that the group has access to.
- C. If the services are associated with All Groups in the Cisco UCS Director, users in the corresponding group in the Cisco Prime Service Catalog can order the services that All Groups have access to.
- D. If the services are associated with All Groups in the Cisco UCS Director, all users in the Cisco Prime Service Catalog can order services.
NEW QUESTION 2
A cloud administrator has been tasked with ordering a three-tier application container on Cisco Prime Service Catalog 11.0. Which three requirements are necessary to achieve this task? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco Prime Service Catalog must have Stack Designer.
- B. PSC Container templates are optional.
- C. Heatmust be running.
- D. Puppetmust be installed.
- E. Application Containermust be set up in Cisco UCS Director.
- F. BMA must be installed.
- G. Cisco UCS Director Catalog must be imported into the Cisco Prime Service Catalog.
NEW QUESTION 3
A cloud administrator has been tasked with creating snapshots. Which two types of snapshots are available? (Choose two.)
- A. vCenter
- B. network policy
- C. rollback policy
- D. access role
- E. SAN storage
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two types of catalogs can be exposed in Cisco Prime Service Catalog? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco UCS Director catalogs
- B. hybrid cloud catalogs
- C. Advanced Cisco UCS Director catalogs
- D. computing catalogs
- E. enterprise catalogs
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two attributes are available when creating a security zone for athree-tier template in Cisco VACS? (Choose two.)
- A. virtual machine name
- B. network IP address range
- C. ICMP port
- D. Nexus 9000 eVPN overlay
NEW QUESTION 6
Which GUI interface must be leveraged to configure compute security profiles?
- A. Intercloud Fabric Firewall
- B. Prime Network Services Controller
- C. Intercloud Fabric Router
- D. Cisco Intercloud Fabric Agent
NEW QUESTION 7
Where do you create a Custom Approval Task in Cisco UCS Director?
- A. Policies > Orchestration > Customer Approval Tasks
- B. Policies > VDC > Customer Approval Tasks
- C. System > Orchestration > Customer Approval Tasks
- D. System > VDC > Customer Approval Tasks
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three properties are available in a Cisco UCS Director computing policy when selecting a filter? (Choose three.)
- A. Fiber Channel storage LUNs
- B. number of CPU cores in the host node
- C. Hypervisor version
- D. total memory in the host node
- E. number of available vNICs
- F. local storage
NEW QUESTION 9
Which pool type creates subnets from supernets in Cisco UCS Director?
- A. IP supernet pool policy
- B. static IP pool policy
- C. VLAN pool policy
- D. IP subnet pool policy
NEW QUESTION 10
Which five steps are included in a typical workflow request? (Choose five.)
- A. initiation
- B. resource allocation
- C. approval
- D. provision
- E. set up cycle schedule
- F. notify
- G. request status
- H. orchestration
- I. ordering
NEW QUESTION 11
An end user is attempting to log in for the first time to the Cisco Prime Service Catalog to order services. While logging in, the user is not able to see the login page. What could be causing this?
- A. Cookies are enabled in the browser.
- B. The administrator set up single sign-on and provided direct access to the service catalog after the user logged in to the corporate SSO server.
- C. The user must reset the password to have access to the login page.
- D. By default, all users in Cisco Prime Service Catalog do not have access to the login page.
NEW QUESTION 12
An end user is logging in to the Cisco Prime Service Catalog for the very first time. Once logged in, the user notices that the service catalog is not set at the user's default module. How can the user change the default login module?
- A. An end user can edit the default login module by setting up preferences under the user's Profile.
- B. An end user can only edit the default login module by contacting the cloud administrator.
- C. Default login modules are automatically assigned by the Cisco Prime Service Catalog and cannot be changed.
- D. Default login modules can be configured in the Service Designer > Extensions.
NEW QUESTION 13
If an administrator were to delete a VM in the Intercloud Fabric provider portal, what would be the expected behavior?
- A. VM deletion in the cloud provider portal is not an available feature.
- B. The Cisco Intercloud Fabric GUI does not reflect the change; the provider portal reflects the change.
- C. The Cisco Intercloud Fabric GUI will immediately reflect the change.
- D. The VM can only be deleted from the provider portal.
NEW QUESTION 14
When instantiating the Cisco Intercloud Fabric Router, what is the minimum number and type of interfaces required?
- A. one management interface and four subinterfaces
- B. two management interface and two subinterfaces
- C. two management interface and four subinterfaces
- D. one management interface and two subinterfaces
NEW QUESTION 15
You have been tasked with managing the lifecycles of VMs. Which three statements are true regarding VM lease times and end-user restrictions? (Choose three.)
- A. After the lease time has expired, the VM owner will be notified by email about the impeding delete.
- B. VMs can only be powered off or on by the administrator.
- C. End users can take snapshots of their VMs.
- D. After the lease time has expired, the administrator will be notified of the delete process.
- E. Custom lease time policies in Cisco UCS Director will show up in the Cisco Prime Service Catalog GUI.
- F. Provisioned VMs can be rolled back by end users.
NEW QUESTION 16
A cloud administrator is comparing Cisco UCS Director catalogs and Cisco Prime Service Catalog. Which three statements are true regarding Cisco Prime Service Catalog and Cisco UCS Director catalogs? (Choose three.)
- A. Users in Cisco Prime Service Catalog can be assigned to different catalogs than Cisco UCS Director.
- B. List of values fields from Cisco UCS Director will show up on Cisco Prime Service Catalog only after re-sync up.
- C. Post provisioning questions from Cisco UCS Director show up in Cisco Prime Service Catalog.
- D. Users must be assigned access to the same catalogs inCisco UCS Director and Cisco Prime Service Catalog.
- E. List of values fields from Cisco UCS Director show up in Cisco Prime Service Catalog.
- F. Post-provisioning questions from Cisco UCS Director show up in Cisco Prime Service Catalog only after re-sync up.
NEW QUESTION 17
A Cisco UCS Director static IP pool policy requires which mandatory attribute?
- A. VLAN ID
- B. gateway IP address
- C. static IP pool ranges
- D. VXLAN ID
NEW QUESTION 18
Which four predefined tasks are included in Orchestrator? (Choose four.)
- A. SSH Command
- B. Collect Inventory
- C. Telnet Command
- D. Execute Cloupia Script
- E. Notify URL
- F. Email Administration
- G. Putty Command
- H. Order Requisition
NEW QUESTION 19
In CiscoVACS, athree-tier container connects to external networks using which technology?
- A. static routes only
- B. static routes or a routing protocol such as EIGRP
- C. VXLAN gateway
- D. OTV
NEW QUESTION 20
Whichis a requirement before migrating from the Cisco Intercloud Fabric Cloud to the
- A. Create an application category policy.
- B. Add the resource pool to the default computing policy.
- C. Add a migration policy to the private cloud.
- D. Create a virtual data center in the private cloud as an admin user.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement describes a Cisco VACS management IP pool?
- A. The management IP pool provides network connectivity for the Gigabit0 and Gigabit1 interfaces on the Cisco CSR1000V Series Routers.
- B. The router uplink interfaces are assigned to a management IP pool for control plane communication.
- C. The WebTier communicates to the DatabaseTier using the management IP pool.
- D. Management IP pools provide connectivity for the mgmt0 interface of the Cisco CSR1000V and the Cisco VSG.
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-470 dumps! All 300-470 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-470/ (60 New Questions)