Cisco 300-475 Interactive Bootcamp 2019
we provide Certified Cisco 300-475 practice exam which are the best for clearing 300-475 test, and to get certified by Cisco Building the Cisco Cloud with Application Centric Infrastructure. The 300-475 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 300-475 exam. Crack your Cisco 300-475 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the requirement to establish connectivity in the Cisco ACI fabric between two EPGs in separate tenants?
- A. scope tenant contract
- B. scope private contract
- C. scope intertenant contract
- D. scope global contract
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two options are supported by the Cisco ACI contract model? (Choose two.)
- A. ether type
- B. COS marking
- C. TCP source port
- D. logging type
NEW QUESTION 3
When designing Cisco ACI spine topology, how many spine switches are required?
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. s
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the Cobra SDK characterized by?
- A. a tool that does is used for orchestration
- B. an unofficial collection of scripts that users have developed
- C. an implementation of the Cisco APIC API that includes a complete copy of the object model
- D. an industry standard used by all API-enabled controllers
NEW QUESTION 5
How can application workload mobility be achieved?
- A. By doing nothing, the fabric dynamically detects resource utilization and balances the fabric.
- B. Configure a VMM domain and attachable entity profile without provisioning VTEP for mobility.
- C. Workload mobility is not supported in ACI.
- D. Provision VTEPs to handle live migrations.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three languages can be leveraged when developing programmatic interaction with the Cisco APIC? (Choose three.)
- A. Python
- B. Ruby
- C. Dash
- D. Puppet
- E. XML
- F. HTML
NEW QUESTION 7
What are two of the three methods in integrating the Cisco ACI with existing network infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. as a super cloud overseeing a subcloud
- B. asa data center policy engine
- C. as a network supervisor module
- D. as an additional data center pod
- E. as an atomic network operator
NEW QUESTION 8
Cisco ACI uses which protocol as Southbound Protocol?
- A. OpFlex
- B. RIP
- C. OpenFlow
- D. EIGRP
NEW QUESTION 9
OpFlex can be used with any tree-based abstract model assuming the tree has what associated with it?
- A. API
- B. port group
- C. URI
- D. PR
NEW QUESTION 10
In Cisco ACI, if no contract is attached to the EPG, what is the default behavior?
- A. All ICMP packets are allowed in inter-EPG communication.
- B. All TCP ports are allowed in inter-EPG communication.
- C. Inter-EPG communication is disabled.
- D. Unidirectional traffic is allowed for all protocols in inter-EPG communication.
NEW QUESTION 11
How do the Cisco APICs initially connect to and configure the fabric in-band?
- A. single link (active/passive), Infra VLAN for spine and leaf configuration
- B. port-channel, Infra VLAN for spine and leaf configuration
- C. single link (active/passive)
- D. single link (active/passive), Layer 3 management interface for spine and leaf configuration
NEW QUESTION 12
Which network protocol is used for Cisco ACI fabric data plane forwarding?
- A. VXLAN
- B. ISIS
- C. MP-BGP
- D. FabricPath
NEW QUESTION 13
OpFlex uses which standard web-based technology?
- B. SmartTalk
- C. no API based features
- D. PHP
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three components are directly related to the Cisco ACI automation framework? (Choose three.)
- A. JSON / XML
- B. LLDP
- C. RESTful API
- D. HTTP / HTTPS
- E. STP
- F. OVA
NEW QUESTION 15
Assuming that a service device you are integrating into the Cisco ACI is dedicated to one tenant, where should you configure the logical device and associated concrete devices?
- A. within the tenant context
- B. in the device's base hypervisor UI
- C. within the management tenant
- D. on the service device itself
NEW QUESTION 16
In Cisco ACI, which three statements are true about endpoints and endpoint groups? (Choose three.)
- A. EPGs contain endpoints that have common policy requirements such as security, virtual machine mobility, QoS, or Layer 4 to Layer 7 services.
- B. An EPG can be statically configured by an administrator in the Cisco APIC, or dynamically configured by an automated system such as vCenter or OpenStack.
- C. Policies are applied to individual endpoints rather than EPGs for better efficiency.
- D. Endpoints have an address (identity), a location, attributes (such as version or patch level), and can be physical or virtual.
- E. Endpoints have attributes and can only be virtual.
- F. An EPG can only be configured statically by an administrator in the Cisco APIC.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which entity manages Layer 4 to Layer 7 services in the Cisco ACI?
- A. vendor
- B. Cisco APIC
- C. MP-BGP
- D. ISIS
NEW QUESTION 18
In a Cisco ACI cluster, which protocol is used by the Cisco APIC for discovering neighbors?
- A. LLDP
- B. IS-IS
- C. EIGRP
- D. DHCP
NEW QUESTION 19
What are two benefits of the Clos architecture? (Choose two.)
- A. improved fabric scalability
- B. complicated network design and implementation
- C. multiple nonblocking ECMP paths from all leafs
- D. limited fabric scalability
NEW QUESTION 20
Which describes gateway services in the Cisco ACI?
- A. Each EPG has a dedicated anycast gateway.
- B. All anycast gateways are centrally located on the spine.
- C. Each subnet has an anycast gateway configured on the TOR wherever that tenant's bridge domain exists.
- D. All anycast gateways are configured on intrusion-detection devices inside the fabric.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which best describes the Cisco ACI fabric configuration?
- A. manual discovery, manual provisioning, 10- and 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
- B. autodiscovery, manual provisioning, 10- and 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
- C. autodiscovery, zero-touch provisioning, 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
- D. manual discovery, zero-touch provisioning, 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
NEW QUESTION 22
In Cisco ACI, which two statements are true about contexts? (Choose two.)
- A. A tenant can have multiple contexts.
- B. A context defines a Layer 2 address domain; whereas the bridge domain defines the unique Layer 3 MAC address domain.
- C. A context is equivalent to a virtual routing and forwarding instance in the networking world.
- D. A context can be associated with only one bridge domain.
NEW QUESTION 23
What is the name of the program that provides a real-time display of REST API commands that the Cisco APIC processes to perform GUI interactions in Cisco APIC?
- A. CLI Editor
- B. API Inspector
- C. APIC Console
- D. ACI Inspector
NEW QUESTION 24
Which programming languages can be used to generate the messages the API accepts?
- A. PHP
- B. C#
- C. Java
- D. Ruby
- E. any programming language
NEW QUESTION 25
The Cisco ACI solution allows users to use Layer 2 and Layer 3 to connect to outside networks. What are two valid use cases for this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. Connect to an existing switch network infrastructure and provide connection between workloads in the ACI fabric and workloads outside of the ACI fabric.
- B. Connect to LAN routers in the data center so that a LAN router provides data-center interconnect or Internet access for tenants.
- C. Extend the Layer 2 domain from ACI to a DCI platform so that the Layer 2 domain of ACI can be extended to a remote data center.
- D. In the existing data centers, connect a new switching network to an ACI leaf, and create a new VLAN and subnet across ACI and the existing network.
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-475 dumps in VCE and PDF From prep-labs.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/300-475/ (New 60 Q&As Version)