Updated 300-510 Training Tools For Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) Certification
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 300-510 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-510 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 300-510 exam. Latest Cisco 300-510 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 300-510 Brain Dumps First.
Free 300-510 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement about enabling segment routing for IGPs is true?
- A. Segment routing must first be enabled under then routing process and then globally
- B. Segment routing must first be enabled globally and then under the routing process
- C. Segment routing can be enabled only under the routing process
- D. Segment routing can be enabled only globally
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. R1 is directly connected to R2 and R3. R1 is in BGP AS 123, R2 is in BGP AS 2, and R3 is in BGP AS 3. Assume that there is no connectivity issue between R1, R2 and R1, R3. Which result between BGP peers R1, R2 and R1, R3 is true?
- A. The BGP session does not come up between R1 and R2 and between R1 and R3.
- B. The BGP session comes up between R1 and R2 and between R1 and R3.
- C. The BGP session comes up between R1 and R3, but not between R1 and R2.
- D. The BGP session comes up between R1 and R2, but not between R1 and R3.
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit. Which task must you perform on interface g1/0/0 to complete the SSM implementation?
- A. configure OSPFv3
- B. enable CDP
- C. disable IGMP
- D. configure IGMPv3
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. XR1 and XR2 are sending the prefix 10.11.11.0/24 to XR3. A configured policy on XR1 is incorrectly prepending AS path 11 11 12 12 onto this prefix. A network operator wants to add a policy onto XR3 that will not allow the falsely prepending prefix from being installed. Which policy configuration applied to the XR3 neighbor configuration for XR1 can accomplish this requirement without impact to other or future received routes?
- B. C.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which cost is the default when redistributing routes from BGP to OSPF?
- A. 20
- B. 1
- C. infinite
- D. automatic
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. P1 and PE3 Cisco IOS XR routers are directly connected and have this configuration applied. The BGP session is not coming up. Assume that there is no IP reachability problem and both routers can open tcp port 179 to each other. Which action fixes the issue?
- A. Change HMAC-MD5 to HMAC-SHA1-20
- B. Configure the send and accept lifetime under key 1
- C. Change HMAC-MD5 to MD5
- D. Change HMAC-MD5 to HMAC-SHA1-12
NEW QUESTION 7
What is used by SR-TE to steer traffic through the network?
- A. shortest path calculated by IGP
- B. dynamic rules
- C. path policy
- D. explicit maps
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. Router 1 is a core ABR in a Cisco Unified MPLS environment. All of the router 1 BGP peers are established, but traffic between customers is failing. Which BGP configuration must be added to the configuration?
- A. It must be configured for graceful restart
- B. It must be configured with a route reflector
- C. It must be configured with send labels
- D. It must be configured with PIC edge
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. Routers R1 and R2 cannot form a neighbor relationship, but the network is otherwise configured correctly and operating normally. Which two statements describe the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. The two routers are in the same area
- B. The two routers are in different subnets
- C. The two routers have password mismatch issues
- D. The two routers have the same network ID
- E. The two routers are in different areas
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is addressing an IS-IS design issue which is running within the topology. All links are running on FastEthernet, except the link between R5 and R4, which is Gigabit Ethernet. Which statement about the design is true?
- A. R4 prefer to reach R5 using R1 as the next hop
- B. All links have equal cost if the default metric is used
- C. R5 prefers to use R4 as the next hop for all routes
- D. R1 prefer to use R5 as the next hop to reach R4
NEW QUESTION 11
For which reason can two BGP peers fail to establish a neighbor relationship?
- A. Their BGP send-community strings are misconfigured
- B. Their BGP timers are mismatched
- C. Their remote-as numbers are misconfigured
- D. They are both activated under an IPv4 address family
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. Router 1 has attempted to establish a Cisco MPLS TE tunnel to router 2, but the tunnel has failed. Which statement about this configuration is true?
- A. Router 1 must define an explicit path to router 2
- B. Router 1 and router 2 must define the RSVP bandwidth reserved on the physical interfaces
- C. Router 2 must have a tunnel interface created with router 1 as the destination
- D. Router 1 must have Cisco MPLS TE enabled on interface gigabitethernet0/1
NEW QUESTION 13
Compare different features between OSPFv2 and OSPFv3. Drag and drop the descriptions of OSPF from the left onto the correct OSPF versions on the right.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 14
For which reason can two devices fail to establish an OSPF neighbor relationship?
- A. The two devices have different process IDs
- B. The two devices have different network types
- C. The two devices have different router IDs
- D. The two devices have the same area ID
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator is working to filter routes from being advertised that are covered under an aggregate announcement. The receiving router of the aggregate announcement block is still getting some of the more specific routes plus the aggregate. Which configuration change ensures that only the aggregate is announced now and in the future if other networks are to be added?
- A. Configure the summary-only keyword on the aggregate command
- B. Set each specific route in the AGGRO policy to drop instead of suppress-route
- C. Filter the routes on the receiving router
- D. Set each specific route in the AGGRO policy to remove instead of suppress-route
NEW QUESTION 16
A network consultant is troubleshooting IS-IS instances to identify why a routing domains is having communication problems between the two instances. Which description of the possible cause of issues in the routing domain is true?
- A. The same interface cannot be advertised in two different IS-IS instances
- B. The IS-IS “ISP” and “ISP2” instances are unrelated and unable to intercommunicate
- C. The configured IS-IS NSEL value is not allowing the routing systems to establish a neighborship
- D. The interface mode ip router is-is command was not included in the script
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit. P1 and PE3 Cisco IOS XR routers are directly connected and have this configuration applied. The BGP session is not coming up. Assume that there is no IP reachability problem and both routers can open tcp port 179 to each other. Which two actions fix the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Change MD5 to HMAC-SHA1-12
- B. Change MD5 to HMAC-ESP
- C. Change MD5 to SHA-1
- D. Change MD5 to HMAC-MD5
- E. Remove the send and accept lifetime under key 1
NEW QUESTION 18
You have configured routing policies on a Cisco IOS XR device with routing policy language. Which two statements about the routing policies are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The routing policies affect BGP-related routes only.
- B. If you make edits to an existing routing policy without pasting the full policy into the CLI, the previous policy is overwritten.
- C. You can change an existing routing policy by editing individual statements.
- D. The routing policies are implemented in a sequential manner.
- E. The routing policies are implemented using route maps.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator is getting the route for 10.11.11 0/24 from two upstream providers on #XR3. The network operator must configure #XR3 to force the 10.11.11.0/24 prefix to route via next hop of 10.0.0.9 as primary when available. Which of these can the operator use the routing policy language for, to enforce this traffic forwarding path?
- A. weight of 0 on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.2
- B. lower local preference on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.2
- C. higher local preference on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.1
- D. weight of 100 on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.1
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. Router 1 is connected to router 2 on interface TenGigE0/1. Which interface provides the alternate path to 172.16.200.9/32 when the link between router 1 and router 2 goes down?
- A. TenGigE0/1 interface provides the alternate path
- B. A backup path must be statically installed
- C. TenGigE0/2 interface provides the alternate path
- D. A primary path must be manually installed
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two routing protocols have extensions capable of running SRv6? (Choose two.)
- A. OSPF
- B. BGP
- C. RIP
- D. IGRP
- E. EIGRP
NEW QUESTION 22
Refer to the exhibit. CE1 is the gateway router into the provider network via PE1. A network operator must inject a default route into OSPF area 0. All devices inside area 0 must be able to reach PE1. Which configuration achieves this goal?
- A. B.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which task is performed when troubleshooting LDP?
- A. Execute the ping utility to generate information about the MAC addresses used along the path
- B. Verify that MPLS is disabled globally and enabled on the necessary interfaces in a per-interface basis
- C. Execute the traceroute utility to generate information about the labels used along the path
- D. Verify that Cisco Express Forwarding has been disabled on the network
NEW QUESTION 24
Which output from the show isis interface command helps an engineer troubleshoot an IS-IS adjacency problem on a Cisco IOS-XR platform?
- A. metric
- B. priority
- C. circuit type
- D. hello interval
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 300-510 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Allfreedumps.com 300-510 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.allfreedumps.com/300-510-dumps.html (60 Q&As Dumps)