All About Vivid 300-535 Exams
Your success in Cisco 300-535 is our sole target and we develop all our 300-535 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 300-535 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 300-535 Practice Exams for Cisco 300-535 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free 300-535 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit. Which HTTP authentication mechanism is being used?
- A. simple
- B. basic
- C. OAuth
- D. token
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. What is the effect of the script on the device?
- A. All interfaces except GigabitEthernet2 are reset to their default configurations.
- B. It replaces the entire configuration for GigabitEthernet2 on the device using RESTCONF.
- C. It merges the new configuration with the existing configuration on the device using RESTCONF.
- D. It compares the configuration to the devic
- E. If it matches, the device sends back an HTTP 204 status code.
NEW QUESTION 3
A user is debugging a problem with model-driven dial-in/out streams with gRPC for a Cisco IOS XR implementation. There is no streaming data and the path is not resolved when the show telemetry model-driven subscription command is issued on the router. What is the cause of the problem?
- A. The emsd process is not running.
- B. There are polling interval problems.
- C. SNMP is not enabled.
- D. There is no support for IOS XR 64-bit.
NEW QUESTION 4
What are two fundamental design constraints of a RESTful API? (Choose two.)
- A. It includes a series of interactions to the API that are dependent on one another.
- B. It is dependent on the communication protocol being HTTP.
- C. It exposes procedures or functions for a client call.
- D. Each interaction is independent from all others on the server side.
- E. It is a client-server communication model where the client and the server are independent of one another.
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer wants to replace the BLOCK_BAD ACL on the Cisco IOS XE router with this new content. The engineer wants to use RESTCONF for this and constructs a PUT request to the resource/restconf/data/native/ip/access-list/ Cisco-IOS-XE-acl:extended=BLOCK_BAD. What must the body look like to achieve the Cisco IOS XE configuration?
ip access-list extended BLOCK_BAD permit ip any host 192.168.20.1 deny ip any any
NEW QUESTION 6
A Cisco NSO service has just been deployed. Which Cisco NSO CLI command is used to inspect the resulting device configuration changes before the changes are pushed to the network?
- A. show service impact
- B. commit dry-run outformat native
- C. pseudo-commit
- D. show dry-run output
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two operations must be used to allow a network engineer to use NETCONF to configure and manage networking devices? (Choose two.)
- A. <get-config>
- B. <open-session>
- C. <close-session>
- D. <remove-config>
- E. <put>
NEW QUESTION 8
What tool is used to perform a “what if” failure analysis in a service provider network that is running Segment Routing?
- A. Cisco WAN Automation Engine
- B. Cisco Evolved Programmable Network Manager
- C. Cisco Network Services Orchestrator
- D. Cisco Segment Routing Path Computation Element
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. What are the two outcomes when the RESTCONF POST code is implemented? (Choose two.)
- A. A new VPN endpoint to a VPN is added.
- B. An L3VPN endpoint to a VPN is replaced.
- C. An L3VPN endpoint to a VPN is merged.
- D. A new L3VPN endpoint to a VPN is added.
- E. An L3VPN endpoint to a VPN is updated.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit. XTC has been configured by an engineer. What does the IPv4 address represent on the snippet?
- A. local address of the router on which it listens for PCEP
- B. configured for the local peer for state synchronization
- C. destination address of the router on which it listens for PCEP
- D. configured for the remote peer for state synchronization
NEW QUESTION 11
Which is a format used for the YANG JSON content-type header?
- A. application/vnd/yang.data+json
- B. application/vnd.yang.data+json
- C. application/yang.data.json
- D. application/vnd.yang.data json
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. A Python script is created to add a new device on Cisco NSO using RESTCONF API. The device is added successfully, but a 405 Method Not Allowed RESTCONF error code has received as the line to fetch SSH keys runs. Which code is missing to complete the script?
- A. response = requests.put(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/fetch-host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
- B. response = requests.post(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/fetch-host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
- C. response = requests.post(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/request-host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
- D. response = requests.put(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/request- host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
NEW QUESTION 13
What is an interior YANG data node that exists in at most one instance in the data tree and has no value?
- A. listing node
- B. tree node
- C. container node
- D. leaf node
NEW QUESTION 14
What is a key feature of YANG?
- A. use identification
- B. error prediction
- C. JAVA compatibility
- D. reusable types and groupings
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Git command is needed to stage the file network-deploy.py to then commit the changes to the revision history?
- A. git init network-deploy.py
- B. git add network-deploy.py
- C. git merge network-deploy.py
- D. git commit network-deploy.py
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer just completed the installation of Cisco NSO and all of its components. During testing, some of the services are not working properly. To resolve the issue, the engineer started undeploying service instances. What can this cause?
- A. It removes the service configuration from the network device only.
- B. It removes the service configuration from the network and NSO.
- C. It removes the service configuration from NSO only.
- D. It runs the service code again when the device is out of sync.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which schema allows device configuration elements to be enclosed within a remote procedure call message when NETCONF is implemented?
- A. JSON-RPC
- B. XML
- C. YAML
- D. JSON
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement describes an asynchronous API communication?
- A. Asynchronous communication waits for a response.
- B. Synchronous communication is with a central orchestrator.
- C. It is not necessary to wait for availability of a resource.
- D. An application can freeze if there is no response from a request.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit. Which XML output is a valid instantiation of the YANG model?
NEW QUESTION 20
Which NETCONF datastore is locked while the network device configuration is edited?
- A. running
- B. common
- C. startup
- D. working
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest 300-535 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Allfreedumps.com 300-535 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.allfreedumps.com/300-535-dumps.html (0 Q&As Dumps)